MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

The green dots appear even on the foreground app and makes the parallel area not-responding. this bug appeared from second update! test this bug in PubgMobile while Mic is on!

Hi all,
Just a question about updates : In general, how many updates can we expect from the stable version ? Approximately, of course.
I guess it depends on the device ?

I'm putting the last stable on the poco f3, it's been 20 minutes still like that, and the phone is always in fastboot.. restarts at the end of the process?

Attachments

• IMG_20220320_194358_326.jpg
    IMG_20220320_194358_326.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 153
Hi, I have Mi 10 Pro, Is it possible to go back to MIUI 12.5 Stable from MIUI 13 stable without formatting (without loosing data), and How? Thank you.
I have been having issues with sound especially when receiving calls as and applications requiring sound (YouTube, MX Player, Spotify etc.)

Hi all,
Just a question about updates : In general, how many updates can we expect from the stable version ? Approximately, of course.
I guess it depends on the device ?
Roll a dice. The result will be as accurate as anyone's prediction.

Hi, I have Mi 10 Pro, Is it possible to go back to MIUI 12.5 Stable from MIUI 13 stable without formatting (without loosing data), and How? ...
No.

Reactions: biscoot
Hello everyone, I have a question about the stable version. I have a Xiaomi Mi10t pro and I would like to install the new version of the Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.7 is installed on the device, can I run the script with only update without any problems or do I have to use data wipe in the script like this? Thanks in advance and sorry if there was already a similar question

Hello everyone, I have a question about the stable version. I have a Xiaomi Mi10t pro and I would like to install the new version of the Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.7 is installed on the device, can I run the script with only update without any problems or do I have to use data wipe in the script like this? Thanks in advance and sorry if there was already a similar question
u can use script to update without losing data, but the camera issue is still there.

Reactions: DaddyCoffee
Hi there,

does anyone else have problems with VOWIFI?
I installed the latest rom on my MI10.
It shows the VOWIFI logo but I can't make calls. (A1 Austria)

Hi folks, I'm on MI 10 Ultra and the newborn v13 works pretty good so thanks for porting. I'm only experiencing one issue with dark mode: third party apps list for toggling is empty. Is there anyone else with similar issue? Do you think I should clear settings app data? I'm just afraid I loose my device settings by doing so. Thx

Reactions: Alexbo
A user on a Poco F3 group is running Weekly 22.3.16 on his Poco F3 and he mentioned a few things going from stable to weekly:

-Device name is now Poco F3 instead of Redmi K40
-COD Mobile probably now recognizes his device and unlocks ULTRA FPS option.
-Better performance than stable build.

Question, will this change(s) go into the stable build soon?? or at all.

I have installed the Poco X3 Pro rom but I can't pass the safetynet. It says CTS Profile match failed.

This has only has happened with MIUI 13

I have a POCO F2 Pro and on the Xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable I easily had 7.5 hours of screen time. Now with 13.0 stable at most I get to 5 or 5.5... Is it normal? Any solution? Does it happen to anyone else?

Reactions: ONick and Ale_Kyo
Anyone has problems with the files download?
I can't download files front Gmail and from Telegram.
Apps settings are fine.

A user on a Poco F3 group is running Weekly 22.3.16 on his Poco F3 and he mentioned a few things going from stable to weekly:

-Device name is now Poco F3 instead of Redmi K40
-COD Mobile probably now recognizes his device and unlocks ULTRA FPS option.
-Better performance than stable build.

Question, will this change(s) go into the stable build soon?? or at all.
Yes, starting with next release.