MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

In Austria we get a big problem with custom roms because of one app that proof if the Bootloader is unlocked. It's called "Digitales Amt" which is necessary in a view month to manage some things in Austrian authority.
On my m11pro there is only the Bootloader unlocked and i cant sign in in the app because of the proof of Bootloader and/or root. I also tested it on my mi9t which i have rootet with the latest magisk ( with zygisc ) but i also have no success. I tried everthing, hide magisk, hide apps, safety net pass and so on but i cant login in the app.
So if this will come,what it will, people who needs this app cannot install more your custom rom. Also they have to flash back the original rom with Bootloader lock. I wrote them why they also proofe the unlocked Bootloader and they sayed it is necessary but they will give my information to the Developer of this app.
Maybe someone from you has a solution for this problem.
Thanks
Did you clear data/cache after hiding root from the app?

In Austria we get a big problem with custom roms because of one app that proof if the Bootloader is unlocked. It's called "Digitales Amt" which is necessary in a view month to manage some things in Austrian authority.
On my m11pro there is only the Bootloader unlocked and i cant sign in in the app because of the proof of Bootloader and/or root. I also tested it on my mi9t which i have rootet with the latest magisk ( with zygisc ) but i also have no success. I tried everthing, hide magisk, hide apps, safety net pass and so on but i cant login in the app.
So if this will come,what it will, people who needs this app cannot install more your custom rom. Also they have to flash back the original rom with Bootloader lock. I wrote them why they also proofe the unlocked Bootloader and they sayed it is necessary but they will give my information to the Developer of this app.
Maybe someone from you has a solution for this problem.
Thanks
here is the solution from @B!GBOY , I have tried it and its working

1648090647679.png

Last edited:
Hello, I have a mi 11 ultra and recently updated to the newest stable MIUI 13 .EU versión 13.0.9 and just noticed that I don't have the option to use the rear display while taking pictures. I used to have this option in the camera menu but now is gone, is this an issue with this firmware or do I have to activate in a different place?
I have same model. Had a quick look. It seems to have moved. See screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20220324_212417.jpg
    IMG_20220324_212417.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 128
Apart from the seemingly greater battery life I am noticing more app issues now.
These won't start and blank screen.
The room 2
House of da Vinci
Paiboon Thai English dictionary

Line - camera and voice msgs don't work

An app developer suggested maybe it was some issue related to Google payments not working correctly in this version but I seem to have all the Google stuff I need on my phone.
I hope the next update fixes this.

Be cool if they fixed the "SMS positioning not activating" thing as well. See this almost everyday for 6 months already.

I have a problem with app vault (5.2.70) because the widget doesn't working properly e.g weather app doesn't refresh, battery widget doesn't show the earbuds battery when I connect it. (this features worked normaly on weekly build).

device: mi 10t lite, xiaomi.eu miui 13.0.3 stable

For some time like 4-5 days it is not possible to download any fonts from MIUI Themes servers for MIUI 13 Stable. It always says "Unfortunately, our server is down at the moment. error: getOrder|200003 ". Any idea?

I messed up when installing pixelify and now google dialer is the default app. Anyone knows how to revert it to miui dialer?
EDIT: I reinstalled pixelify and it's working now.

Last edited:
Proszę o pomoc! Posiadam obecnie MIU 13.0.09 wersja CHINY. Serwisant MI wgrał takie oprogramowanie po zbrikowaniu systemu. Potrzebuje zmiany na oprogramowanie na nazwę UE. Pomoże ktoś, jak zrobić?

Telefon MI 11 ultra 512

I have mixed feelings about that, I am now fond of the Redmi K40 device name ;)

I am also curious about how it works: does it recognize something in the Poco device or will it call F3 also a "genuine" K40?

P.S. Can you share the F3 user group you are referring to? Thanks!
Yeah, i dont have an issue with the name being one of the other, but it seems that the game doesnt like it being Redmi K40, or something related to that, i dont know, regarding the rom and device name in settings, i think it might be something the devs use, so every device will now be Poco F3, probably even actual K40's running .eu rom.

The group is in spanish, and discussions are usually a mixed bag of the same complaints over and over and sales, i hate it!!! lol.

Last edited:
Hi, french user on lisa.
The "messages" app. from Xiaomi can't send/receive MMS (SMS are OK).
The "messages" app. from Google works perfectly in the meantime so I guess there is something wrong here.

Reactions: Krankenkassa
Hey guys, Mi11 Pro on 12.5.20 and trying to update via fastboot to 13.0.9.. when I start the windiows_update_rom.bat file nothing happens.
cmd windows opens and there is only "waiting for device..." update doenst start.
when Mi11 is connected to pc with android loaded adb devices shows my device... when in fastboot mode it doesnt show the device.
but its the same behaviour as my Mi10pro with the weekly. and Mi10Pro starts the update

I've flash miui 13 using fastboot smoothly, but now I'm trying to factory reset my phone but Its not letting me when I reset its blinking in twrp and when i hold power it will return to my current data and not factory resetted

Factory reset in settings is not working in miui 13 flash via fastboot it will just go to twrp logo and blink somebody help in my mi 10 pro