MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, is there a way to open alexa assistant instead of google with the swipe from the bottom corners of the screen?
I shortly googled and found that Alexa assistant is some app from Amazon. It's not preinstalled to your phone, you need to install and configure it as a voice assistant - again, google about, guides are on the Net

No guarantee that it will work with Xiaomi eu, you should try yourself

Anyway, Alexa assistant is not preinstalled with Xiaomi.eu (Xiaomi.eu is highly debloated ROM), you need to install and configure yourself.
Generally, it's not anything about Xiaomi.eu, hence you need to google about the guides somewhere else

I meant different APK files from other phone backup. I get the same error for all of them from the default file manager included on MIUI 13 STABLE release. No way to install apps (the apk files) manually. How can I generate the log when trying to install?. Sorry for my lack of experience on this . Thank you.
Seems you are trying to install some APK file from the built-in Files (file manager)

Go to Settings, Apps, Manage apps, scroll down to Files application and enable Install from unknown sources - see the screenshots

Similarly, you have to enable Install from unknown source for any other app (file manager or so) you would want to use for installing the APK files. Eg, I use MiXPlorer and it must also have enabled the Install from unknown sources

It's not anything Xiaomi.eu specific. The same applies to Xiaomi stock ROM (hence anybody with Xiaomi device should be familiar with) starting from MIUI 12.5 or so - one of their new security features

Attachments

• IMG_20220412_071749.jpg
    IMG_20220412_071749.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_2022-04-12-07-16-21-825_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-12-07-16-21-825_com.android.settings.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
In the weekly release for Tucana (not the last one: I dind't try it yet) the video recorded were flickering, with dropped frames and with no stabilization. Are these issues solved in the miui13 stable? Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody, just a few question from a newbie in Xiaomi.eu rom; I've just bought a brand new poco f3, do I have to make a downgrade or the procédure with twrp still the same? Is there any risks to lose functionality of the original rom like gpay, or dolby atmos or anything else? Once the Xiaomi.eu is installed, do I have to flash each time another updated rom is available or OTA update is possible?

Thanks for help !

Last edited:
Hi everybody, just a few question from a newbie in Xiaomi.eu rom; I've just bought a brand new poco f3, do I have to make a downgrade or the procédure with twrp still the same? Is there any risks to lose functionality of the original rom like gpay, or dolby atmos or anything else? Once the Xiaomi.eu is installed, do I have to flash each time another updated rom is available or OTA update is possible?

Thanks for help !

Hi, look like it has some issues with ARCore. It got installed but not working on any supported app (app crashed when activate AR mode)

Device: Xiaomi 11T Pro

Hello all, i have an Xiaomi mi 11 Pro and updated it to MIUI 13.0.10.
After that i have problems with my back button. For example, when i go to whatsapp and want to touch for going back to an message, than it reacts like 2-3 times and i have closed the App. What can i do? Before the update the sensivity was not so high.

Could anyone attach some screenshots of the notification panel during dark mode? I'm having an issue on my Miui 13 where the notification text is greyish dark when it should be white, making it pretty much unreadable. If this ROM is able to fix this issue, i might really consider flashing.

The text should not be white.

Odesláno z mého M2012K11AG pomocí Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-13-09-39-06-935_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-13-09-39-06-935_com.miui.home.png
    575.8 KB · Views: 216
Hello.
I have an issue with my MI10T Pro (appolo) after upgrade from EEA Stable V12.5.12.0.RJDEUXM to EU Stable V13.0.4.0.SJDCNXM my phone stucked two times in BSOD "Black Screen of Death". If my phone was switched off more the half a day then this issue appeared.
After turning on the phone the boot process was two times longer and azter MIUI animation spash (it was also 2 times more in time) the screen turs black and wont turn into any mode. This happened when I started up in SafeMode.
After the first time I made a Fastboot flash with erase Data and then it happened again when i was turned off the phone and leave it on the desk for a day.
Second time the phone stated but only after I put it on Fastboot mode and plug into Charger (battery was on 75%) and after leaving the pone in Fastboot whit charer plugged in for 2-5min the it started up in normal mode then before.
This issue was never occured with the previous ROM and all the Stable V12 releases before.

Have someone an idea what's causing this or is a solution for that?
BR.

Hello,
I encountered a problem with my mi 11 and the MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE V13.0.6.0. Often no notification sound is issued. e.g. in whatsapp.

Hi folks.

I'm experiencing a sudden camera crash on my Redmi Note 10 Pro after installing the MIUI 13 STABLE release. (I come from the factory ROM, the phone is brand new). I get a black screen with the following warning message and cam closes after three seconds.

(Translated from Spanish) "Unable to connect with the camera. This app will close in three seconds. Wait one or two minutes and try again"

I happens randomly. Sometimes, it works with the standard Photo mode. There is no way to use other modes (selphie camera, portrait mode, video etc). It works ok invoqued from other apps, as Whatsapp, Instagam and other apps. I've deleted the chache from the app settings. No effect. It's frustrating...

Anyone experiencing the same problem and any solution for this? :/

Thank you.

Good day to all,
I just get a MI 12x with 13.0.1 global.
I don't find the call record. This is been removed ? Do this option is implemented in this MIUI 13 Stable ?
Thanks for your time.