MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello all, i have an Xiaomi mi 11 Pro and updated it to MIUI 13.0.10.
After that i have problems with my back button. For example, when i go to whatsapp and want to touch for going back to an message, than it reacts like 2-3 times and i have closed the App. What can i do? Before the update the sensivity was not so high.

Hi, I'm on xiaomi mi 10t pro, since yesterday, I have no signal, so I can't use mobile data and when I try to call, it says to disable airplane mode even if it is turned off. I tried everything, even factory reset, but it still doesn't work. The problem isn't the sim card since it does work with other devices, and this problem is with other sim cards too. What can I do?
I've read it can be solved by flashing the NON-HLOS.bin file, if it could be, can I flash it in twrp? If yes, in what(boot,system,recovery,etc...)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just updated to 13.0.5 on my Poco F3, and it's just amazing, smooth, and so satisfying .. thank you all, and keep the Good work.

Reactions: qu4k3r
Updated to 13.0.5 from 13.0.3 on poco f3. Can't really see any differences apart from the device name change from redmi k40 but no bugs so far.

Reactions: qu4k3r
Hi guys,

Just want to know what went wrong here. I was on xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable Ã11 and wanted to update to 13.
Used the update_rom script.

View attachment 41975

Got stuck in here and then phone died on hard brick.
Should I use first install instead?
Does it fail on different part? My friend's phone fails with same error on different part.

On Poco F3, the anti flicker mode isn't working anymore with 13.0.5. When I try to open the hidden setting with "activity launcher", nothing happens.
Guess I'll have to move again to the beta version to have anti flicker mode...
On 13.0.2 it was working ok, but now maybe they removed it from the stable ROM.

UP...Hello, i have a problem with Miui internet browser, it is impossible to download files ! the browser say: you must accept to use mass storage in settings.... but it is not possible to access to this settings, this setting is not present in the rom... Anyone have a solution please...?
My phone is Mi 11, I had the same issue last week, and I didn't find a way to set the permission for MIUI browser (not sure it's EU or China rom's bug).
Now I find an alternative way - set default browser to Chrome (or other), and from Security - Manage Apps - find "Browswer", clear defaults (at bottom) then disable it. After that, all web page will be opened by Chrome, and I can download files.

Reactions: xeGox
Hello, I updated from 13.0.3.0 to 13.0.5.0 on Poco F3 and I no longer have the ability to change the sound of the bluetooth headphones ... I had changed and activated it but now it no longer allows me to enter as you can see is the gray menu. however it says it's active ... Any solution ? Thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-20-03-54-56-083_com.miui.misound.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-03-54-56-083_com.miui.misound.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Reactions: Huaywrise
I have no problems with smoothness and speed of this update. However, the notification panel seems the old one. Am I right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-20-11-24-53-253_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-11-24-53-253_com.miui.home.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 143
Sorry, I know it's discussed a lot, but can someone tell me with a simple yes or no, can I switch from stable 13.0.5 to the latest beta ROM without formatting data?

Sorry, I know it's discussed a lot, but can someone tell me with a simple yes or no, can I switch from stable 13.0.5 to the latest beta ROM without formatting data?

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

my f3 update from 13.3.0 to 13.5.0,but i use cmd to fastboot update,the f3 cannt to detected
what is problem?

Attachments

• f3.JPG
    f3.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 135