MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Just flashed latest build for F3. All good no issues so far.

Also for those who are frustrated with A12 Dark Mode Notification text being too dark(WhatsApp in particular), I finally made my own theme to counter this issue. Below are some screenshots for you to tell the difference.

With limited resources and info on themeing, I had to reverse-engineer the hard way to find out which data to change in order for the text to change into what I want.

Thanks to @icemint.asa for the youtube vids, it really help pointed me in the correct direction.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2022-04-14-18-37-43-353_com.miui.home_LI (2).jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2022-04-14-18-37-43-353_com.miui.home_LI (2).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2022-05-05-19-33-06-761_com.miui.home (2)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-05-19-33-06-761_com.miui.home (2)_LI.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 239
  • ThisATest.mtz
    957.5 KB · Views: 112
I am having problems with facebook and instagram applications in version 13.0.8.0 for Mi 11.

Apps are constantly closing.

I also tried apk files with different version codes, but the problem was not solved.

Any suggestions for a solution?

Reactions: anonymousdroid
Hi Guys,

Im experincing an issue with the Weather app, im using the weather stock app but since 3 days ago is not getting the temperture is just stuck in the same , i have tried revoking the permission to see if that works but nothing, my phone is 11T Pro, is someone else having this issue?

Hey all, 13.0.10 stable on Mi 11 Ultra deleted the Health app...I was actually using it and now I think all of the data from the past year is gone. Didn't see any disclaimer notifying me of this...
Also it feels like I'm actually getting fewer features from the updates, like it's making the phone worse not better, anyone feel the same?

Edit: The battery performance in idle is also significantly worse than on MIUI 12 Stable.

Well, for those interested, I just closed the cmd, restarted the phone to fastboot again and then restarted the process. Now it worked normally.
Thanks for this note - I was going through some pain and I had the errors others were having. After I read your thread I tried it again and it worked.

I think it was a faulty USB port on my laptop - it disconnected halfway through the installation. On the third try, as soon as I saw:

Sending sparse 'super' 1/8 (735952 KB) OKAY [ 19.808s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.001s]
Sending sparse 'super' 2/8 (769484 KB) OKAY [ 20.095s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.000s]

I knew I was okay. :)

Reactions: awoone
I recently updated my K30 5G to MIUI 13 Stable (13.0.1.0.SGICNXM). Formatted storage and everything. However, the phone momentarily freezes whenever a text message comes in. A permission request to read text messages immediately comes up when the phone becomes responsive again. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks for this note - I was going through some pain and I had the errors others were having. After I read your thread I tried it again and it worked.

I think it was a faulty USB port on my laptop - it disconnected halfway through the installation. On the third try, as soon as I saw:

Sending sparse 'super' 1/8 (735952 KB) OKAY [ 19.808s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.001s]
Sending sparse 'super' 2/8 (769484 KB) OKAY [ 20.095s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.000s]

I knew I was okay. :)
Nice! I'm glad I could help in some way. One thing I did that helped to stop these problems was to always run the .bat as an administrator.

The HMNote11_V13.0.9.0.RGCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot after almost 2 months using it, working perfectly in my Redmi Note 11 NFC spesn, even nfc. PERFECT

Thank you very much guys for so fantastic work.

Many thanks to the devs for the beautiful ROM.
I have a problem on my Note 11 running the latest 13.0.7 ROM.
Confirmation pop up screens like the ones in attached images are showing in the middle of the screen, instead of below, as normal. I don't know what could cause this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1651834462415.jpg
    1651834462415.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 1651834462395.jpg
    1651834462395.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 1651834462372.jpg
    1651834462372.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
I have a problem on my Note 11 running the latest 13.0.7 ROM.
Confirmation pop up screens like the ones in attached images are showing in the middle of the screen, instead of below, as normal. I don't know what could cause this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Where's the problem...

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
I know, i mean what changes if it is not below
Nothing really, but, It's a bug or a setting I can't figure out... My Note 9s has it's own below..
My buddy using same Note 11, has his own at the normal place, below too.

When it's in the middle, especially the dial pad, it covers other pop ups like truecaller.

Hey all, 13.0.10 stable on Mi 11 Ultra deleted the Health app...I was actually using it and now I think all of the data from the past year is gone. Didn't see any disclaimer notifying me of this...
Also it feels like I'm actually getting fewer features from the updates, like it's making the phone worse not better, anyone feel the same?

Edit: The battery performance in idle is also significantly worse than on MIUI 12 Stable.
The community wanted to use the Global Mi Fitness from Play Store. Don't know what the purpose of your complaint is. What's done is done, China Mi Fitness isn't coming back, and yes, Health app has less features. You didn't see any disclaimer because you don't read announcements.

Hello everyone this is my very first post here. I chose to use this channel because it is relevant to it. I have a Xiaomi 11t Pro with a Stable Global ROM. I recently flashed this ROM mentioned above from .EU which it's based on the Chinese version of miui. However I have been facing a lot of bugs and I would like to go back to my stock ROM. I haven't rooted my phone and I already tried flashing the stable ROM that exists in the official Xiaomi website but I still face several problems which weren't there before I changed ROM. Can anyone suggest any possible solutions on how to fully return the ROM to its factory state?

It's normal
New implementation of MIUI13
I don't think it's a MIUI 13 issue..

My other phone (Note 9s) still has it at the normal position below.
Also, my buddy using same Note 11, on exact same latest EU ROM, still has ALL his pop ups, on the normal position below.

I don't think it's a MIUI 13 issue..

My other phone (Note 9s) still has it at the normal position below.
Also, my buddy using same Note 11, on exact same latest EU ROM, still has ALL his pop ups, on the normal position below.
Opinions are not facts.

I'm on 12.5 stable ROM. How do I upgrade to 13? Do I need a fresh install or just update it. Got a MI11 with TWRP installed

Last edited: