MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

But... can't it be enabled on the xiaomi.eu stable roms?
Uhm, if it's hardcoded as disabled, we would rather assume that there is a reason it's disabled and leave it be, rather than be smartass about it, force-enable it, and when you have some bugs in it, be obligated to provide support for it.

On global they fixed WhatsApp audio problem.( When you play 2 or more audio with phone on the ear, after the first one display goes on and audio switch From ear capsule to regular speakers)

Any news about this?
No idea about this. We can't fix audio flinger/routing issues.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi I got this problem MIUI xiaomi.eu_multi_MIX4_V13.0.6.0.SKMCNXM_v13-12-fastboot rom. Did you solve this prob?
Hi folks.

After trying the last MIUI 13.0.4.0 SKFMIXM (stable) on my Redmi Note 10 Pro for some days, I'm experiencing a frecuent camera app crash everytime I open it. A warning message pop ups and cam closes after three seconds.

View attachment 41968

If you are lucky and the camera stays on, you can't change to other modes (selfie, pro, etc.) because it crashes. I've tried to fix this situation with the long-press back button, cleaning the cache/data, rebooting the terminal and checking all the permissions but no luck. I have no idea about what to do next. I've reinstalled the ROM (without clean DATA) but no effect. Any clue about this issue?. Is anyone having the same problem? Thank you!!!

since I updated to MIUI 13 my phone has become unstable: every now and then, totally randomly, the phone keeps freezing and I have to reboot, it also happens 3 or 4 times a day, sometimes even in a row, Xiaomi is getting really worse , I think this will be the last device I buy from this brand. This update is really embarrassing. I also tried a factory reset but nothing solved the issue. MIUI 13 really sucks. Bleah....

Reactions: stauros2653
Is it possible to update Poco X3 Pro EEA 13.0.2 to Xiaomi.eu Miui stable ROM 13.0.4 without wipe and unlocking bootloader? I am thinking about updating from Update menu Install from Zip. Will it work?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G V13.0.9.0 Stable.

I have problems using bluetooth on my device when listening to music with my wireless headphones (Sony WF-1000XM3) the music is heard with cuts and interruptions which did not happen to me before installing miui 13 eu. but other than that it works great. I hope they solve it. and thanks to the developers.

Is it possible to update Poco X3 Pro EEA 13.0.2 to Xiaomi.eu Miui stable ROM 13.0.4 without wipe and unlocking bootloader? I am thinking about updating from Update menu Install from Zip. Will it work?
No, you have to unlock bootloader if you want to install any custom ROM (as Xiaomi.eu), and of course Wipe. I had to when I changed my PocoX3Pro from 12.5.7 Global to Xiaomi.eu. No regrets!

Reactions: katerpanne
I got an error trying to install latest update in redmi note 10 pro
(updating from last xiaomi eu version).

Attachments

• bug1.png
    bug1.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
With the new ROM version safety net test fails

Edit: after resetting google pay safety net test passed, but NFC for cards in google pay results as not configured.

Edit: to say it clearer: my phone is certified, safety net test passed but does not fulfill safety requirements of google pay. This after the last ROM update. Before it worked flawlessly.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi my phone is Mi 11t pro miui 13.0.4 global , when i want to unlock my phone this whats happend . how to do that in right way ?
07c1340e-c10d-4671-a4ec-f205dcc4da3f.jpg

Hi all, trying to update my Poco F3 from 13.0.3.0 to 13.0.5.0 via fastboot on a Mac. I've done it before but it's not working now. I cannot get adb devices to recognise the phone in the Terminal. When I put it into fastboot I don't get the usual picture on my phone, just the word FASTBOOT in dull red, so I am wondering if the phone is actually going fully into fast boot. Any ideas?
Many thanks
Sean

EDIT - got it working now

Last edited:
smoothest stable rom so far for me (13.0.12 - Mi11 Pro)
Any bug or problem i used to have in previous versions is gone.

Big thanks for the downgrade to Mi health as well, which made my watch s1 work again.

Keep up that awesome work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Monge
Hello,

I've been using the latest stable for Poco F3, and everything is working flawlessly.

However, I haven't been able to take Expanded Screenshots. I tried in several apps and the "Scroll" button is always greyed out.
Does it happen to any of you?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm runnig xiaom.eu 13.0.8 in my Poco F4 GT and got a new update to 13.0.9 that I need to install using fasboot.

My question is if I install the new version, if it will format data or not, to avoid losing information or if I need to install everything again like a clean flash.

Thanks

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
I've follow those steps to install version 13.0.8 and the phone was formatted, if I do the same to install version 13.0.9 the "system" will identify that a previous version of xiaomi.eu is installed and it will only update the ROM, like a "dirty flash"?

Maybe you're wrong.
You used a script to install that clears everything. (clean flash):
For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

A script that does not delete any data is used for the update. (dirty flash):
-- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat