MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Fastbooting this ROM and using the update script (not the first install script) will keep all my data totally intact and functional and all my apps and etc. will still be there, right?
but remember...

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Can't open the themes app or change any theme related settings. Found this loop:
Edit: Poco F2 Pro on miui 13.0.4

giphy.gif

I just update from 13.0,3 to 13.0.6 and have this issue. Thank you so much :> Can you show me how to change color of the text ?
uhhhh, i've forgotten which field you have to change in order to change the text color. If not mistaken, it's under the file "theme_values.xml", under "com.android.systemui". you could try batch replacing all the color values to pink for example in the file to confirm that the field you're changing is correct.

I have a persisting issue with my Mi11 on the latest stable version, while using Google Keyboard, it doesn't hide often. So when I open apps or stay on desktop or pretty much anywhere, keyboard remains unlocked and I need to switch windows a few times to make it go away. Is it a known issue? I haven't had that before with MIUI 12, the issue exists ever since update to MIUI 13 and few next minor updates.

Can anyone with Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G check if Safety Net passes on Magisk 25.1 and the Xiaomi.eu Miui 13 ROM? 24 didn't pass with all these fixes, I decided to stay on 23.0 but maybe on 25.1 it'll pass Safety Net?

I have xiaomi 10s. I updated to 13.0.6 previously and then downgraded to 12.5.3 using fastboot (with data format).
But after downgrading, the phone is always in blackscreen, but the sound is ok which means everything except screen is still functional.

Any idea?

I have xiaomi 10s. I updated to 13.0.6 previously and then downgraded to 12.5.3 using fastboot (with data format).
But after downgrading, the phone is always in blackscreen, but the sound is ok which means everything except screen is still functional.

Any idea?
Use MiFlash and reinstall latest MIUI global OEM ROM for your phone. So in other words go back to stock.

Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 again.

Downgrade can be the issue. Possible kernel compatibility or something.

Reactions: KGVER
Use MiFlash and reinstall latest MIUI global OEM ROM for your phone. So in other words go back to stock.

Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 again.

Downgrade can be the issue. Possible kernel compatibility or something.
I tried. The same result.
I think the MiFlash does the same as you invoke the flash_all.bat from fastboot rom package.

Last edited:
im currently using latest weekly beta version, If im backing up my whole phone can i restore it as it is now to the stable version?

Is there a way to make Google backup/restore to work? Like flashing some Magisk module or sideload something?

On mi10 lite 5g (monet) there is no way to make my Google backup to restore setting/saved WiFi atd and I havent done backup on miui cloud... Tried 13.0.2 and 13.0.3 versions none of them works... Even after setup is done and I try to make new backup its impossible. Seems like there is some files missing from the ROM.

Edit: After 3x reinstall with 3x wipe data it started to work from starting wizzard.

Last edited:

Any idea?
I tried flashing 12.5.14 and then it worked.

So the root cause is clear that Xiaomi modified the screen hardware in later xiaomi 10s. So the earlier version of xiaomi 10s rom does not support recent produced xiaomi 10s's screen. This is very tricky! The same model type but with different incompatible hardware.

This is why only screen does not work. The others are all functional in my case.

Hello, I've got two issues with 13.0.5.0.SLDCNXM on my Xiaomi 12X (psyche).

I've enabled both VoLTE and VoWiFi, disabled checks for both and enabled these services with my carrier plan.

Caller ID does not work with VoLTE enabled - for all calls over VoLTE phone shows unknown number (VoLTE actually works). VoWiFi doesnt work at all.

My carrier (Telekom Slovenije) says this is because phone's firmware lacks configuration and that I should switch to official (Global EEA) version.

Is there any way to get missing stuff into xiaomi.eu rom?

Mi 11 Lite 5G
Does anyone know from which software the fingerprint sensor no longer works and whether it can be gotten again with a software update.
I am currently on miui 13.0.5.0

Mi 10 Lite 5g Monet
I'm on Miui 12.0 stable, official, and I want to install latest miui.eu. I already unlocked the bootloader, do you suggest to update to the latest xiaomi global firmware before the miui.eu or do you think that I can skip the official miui 13 firmware and install directly the miui.eu?

A recovery ROM is released for your model. This means that it is installed (updated) in TWRP.

The ROM version is written in the table next to the first post. If the word "fastboot" is not in the ROM name, it is a recovery ROM.

Reactions: KGVER