MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

After booting the twrp as suggested, I can't access my internal storage. Is there anything I'm not getting right?
read the tips here....

Reactions: c4cat
can you please describe what are you want to to and what you did with the error messages....
I dont know what "miflash_unlock-en-6.5.406.31.zip" has to to with TWRP :)
I just wanted to install the miui 13 after the unlock and the miflash_unlock-en-6.5.406.31.zip is the official latest tool to unlock it and it also contains all drivers and fastboot. so it has everything i need for the purpose

Reactions: katerpanne
for the redmi note 10s do you have to type this? "fastboot flash boot twrp.img"
because "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" outputs this (remote: partition [recovery] doesn't exist)
I don't see rosemary listed. Are you trying to install the mojito ROM? If it works it works, I guess.

I don't see rosemary listed. Are you trying to install the mojito ROM? If it works it works, I guess.
I'm mostly concerned with TWRP...
this is available
now i've tried pretty much all usb ports and on 2 different usb 2.0 ports the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" runs through with OK. But when the redmi note 10s restarts, it does not load the TWRP but boots the system.

Legit question.

Back in 2018 i had a mi mix 3 5g (terrible phone, no updates) and around that time i tried pixel experience rom and end up with my persist partition broken, i'd get security popups saying they couldn't use xiaomi track service and stuff like that. At the time i was told it happened because i installed TWRP, and it tampered with the persist partiton.
That being said, i have a chinese MI 11 to arrive this week and want to install xiaomi.eu rom. Will i damage the persist partition by doing so? Is there any way to backup it before installing TWRP?
Thanks.
AFAIK, it's not recommended to play with Persist partition (incl. even restoring your own Persist backup) because you can loose some info specific to your device. I didn't play with but I've seen discussions about a year or two ago (unhappy users who complained about and about Xiaomi for that)

Anyway, with root, you can backup Persist through adb:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/persist of=/sdcard/persist.img

persist.img will be saved to Internal memory

To restore, replace the source (if=) with the target (of=) and vice versa

You can do the same through Terminal app, however without:
adb shell

Some versions of custom recoveries like special builds of TWRP, SHRP, BPRP, Orange Fox can opt you to flash persist.img to Persist, or they can even allow to choose Persist partition when taking Backup and Restore

Can't install system apps from unknown source

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-28-23-23-58-120_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-28-23-23-58-120_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 164
Hi guys. Mi 11. MIUI 13 EU. ROM. TWRP 3.2.6 flashed, no issue. I cant decrypt Second user 999… Any advice? Greetings

Hi guys. Mi 11. MIUI 13 EU. ROM. TWRP 3.2.6 flashed, no issue. I cant decrypt Second user 999… Any advice? Greetings
Can you tell me the method of Twrp flashing. I did it, and i soft bricked my Mi11 pro. It was helpful just the boot image reflashing to booting the system again
Thx

Can you tell me the method of Twrp flashing. I did it, and i soft bricked my Mi11 pro. It was helpful just the boot image reflashing to booting the system again
Thx
look here… it is a A/B device

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivan_Bonev
NOTE for the one who got « FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)) » . Change the USB port and wire, and if it stay failling, try anothe computer. Intall the driver before.

Hello,
Some french bank apps don't accept smartphones authentication when they're rooted or if some rooting apps are installed at the same time. Those bank apps become unusable. Does flashing a smartphone remove also this security settings please ? Thank you

Official Global ROMs don't have call recording included (except certain ROMs for specific regions).
All our ROMs include call recording.
I understand that this last version for POCO X3 PRO have call recording too, could you confirm, please? Thanks in advance

I am using k40s with miuieu stable 13.0.10 but not rw system so i can not copy or modify something from system.