MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

You could have saved yourself a lot of time by checking those yourself.
What exactly do you want?

When you say "stuck" how much time are you talking about?
You know it takes about 5 minutes after a clean install to unpack apps and setup the system, right?

You are explaining your problem very poorly. At least for my understanding.
Judging by your previous posts - when installing MIUI13 there obviusly wasn't any succesful install, thus no OS to boot, thus bootloop. That's how I understand this.
an android 12 based rom for the poco x4 pro 5g

The update released for Poco x4 pro 5g (V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM) is with android 12.

Reactions: katerpanne
You are trying to flash an A12 recovery ROM. So why the heck are you using OLDER recovery versions instead of a NEW A12 COMPATIBLE version?
Please read installation instruction carefully.
I Think you dont understand (or i desribed it wrong) First try was with twrp-3.6.2_11-0-venus.img, an d then i tried it few times more, and the i've tested twrp-3.6.1_11-0-venus.img. If I need another version, where can i find it.. The website show that 3.6.2_11 is the newest for my device

The update released for Poco x4 pro 5g (V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM) is with android 12.
thank you

Hi everyone.
I want do downgrade my Poco F3 from stable V13.0.6.0 to stable V12.5.19.0
I know that I must wipe my all my data, no problem there, but I have a question about the downgrade process itself.
Will the recovery method work for this, or should I flash the older fastboot V12.5 ROM first, since recovery doesnt work with Android 12 based ROMS?

successfully updated my Mi 11 from V12.5.16 to V13.0.9 via the following steps:

1. update via fastboot firmware (V13.0.8 Stable)
2. flash A12 compatible TWRP
3. flashing V13.0.9 Stable via TWRP (before Rom flashing - Restart from TWRP into TWRP)
4. restart into System and Enjoy :cool:

everything works flawlessly :emoji_call_me:

once again Big Thanks for the xiaomi.eu team for this rom

I found a video m only coming this far and nothing happends.
What am I doing wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220822_011010_com.android.gallery3d.png
    Screenshot_20220822_011010_com.android.gallery3d.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
Good night.. Finally, I was able to update miui 12 to 13.. through some tips and information here on the site, installing the new TWRP on Redmi note 9s, update was successful..
Note: the battery drains a lot more with the new update. Has anyone noticed the same thing?
Would it be necessary to do a complete clean to install this new rom?

I Think you dont understand (or i desribed it wrong) First try was with twrp-3.6.2_11-0-venus.img, an d then i tried it few times more, and the i've tested twrp-3.6.1_11-0-venus.img. If I need another version, where can i find it.. The website show that 3.6.2_11 is the newest for my device
look here and use twrp for a12 not for a11 if you want install a12 rom. mostly a _12 is in filename instead of _11

I found a video m only coming this far and nothing happends.
What am I doing wrong.
i think your device is not in fastboot, not connected or no/wrong drivers

look here

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi,
So far I was installing rom to Mi11T Pro in fastboot method. But xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12 has no fastboot files in it. Will be any fastboot mode update or how to install it?

hi!
Where can i find in this ROM battery cycles? if i go in dial pad *#*#6485#*#* i have no MF_02 for battery cycles. Any other solution?

I installed 13.0.2 A12 on curtana with no problems.
Rom seems to run fine, but there is a problem with auto call record.
Shows error on missing permissions.
I checked all permissions on app and miui and they are ok.
Any ideas ?

Hi,
So far I was installing rom to Mi11T Pro in fastboot method. But xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12 has no fastboot files in it. Will be any fastboot mode update or how to install it?

Because the update will no longer take place via fastboot, now only via custom recovery (twrp or orangefox). Before there was no version that worked on android 12, now it does. When android 13 arrives, we will go back to fastboot until there is a custom rom for this new version of android, and that will probably always be the case.​

Hi Everyone,
I just saw that newer version of ROM for Mi11 Venus released but not in fastboot method. That mean we're using TWRP method.
So, could you guys please tell me which version of TWRP can I use?
I've try newest version but I can install this ROM. I can not find the zip files to install even though disabled PIN/Pass
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip
Thanks

Hi Everyone,
I just saw that newer version of ROM for Mi11 Venus released but not in fastboot method. That mean we're using TWRP method.
So, could you guys please tell me which version of TWRP can I use?
I've try newest version but I can install this ROM. I can not find the zip files to install even though disabled PIN/Pass
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip
Thanks
use the search function…

Flashed the 5.6 recovery couldn't make it work, not even with the work around to update from 13.xx.4 to .6

Read some pp have Issue with the 5.6 found the 3.7t a12 vili skkkk... Or are there other one that actually work?
Really miss the fastboot updates were less of a hassles and that one doesn't bother any other users

Last edited:
Flashed the 5.6 recovery couldn't make it work, not the ven with the work around to update from 13.xx.4 to .6
Read some pp have Issue with the 5.6 found the 3.7t a12 vili skkkk... Ornis there a other one that actually work?
Really miss the fastboot updates were less of a hassles and that one doesn't bother any other users
Just edit the installation script in \META-INF\Google\android.
It's Updater-script.
Just remove the 1st line (so it starts with ui-print)

Then it will flash with twrp skkkk just fine.

Hi @All,

I am new in this forum and have a small question just to get it right. I own a Mi10 and was used to install the weekly rom's. The support for the weekly rom's stopped last month. Today, a new stable rom appeard. If I remember correctly, I should wipe data if I switch from weekly to stable because the weekly are newer. Is it also true in the case for the Mi10, since the stable is from today and the weekly from last month or is it still recomended to wipe data? Thank you for your help.

Schmolle