MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi @All,

I am new in this forum and have a small question just to get it right. I own a Mi10 and was used to install the weekly rom's. The support for the weekly rom's stopped last month. Today, a new stable rom appeard. If I remember correctly, I should wipe data if I switch from weekly to stable because the weekly are newer. Is it also true in the case for the Mi10, since the stable is from today and the weekly from last month or is it still recomended to wipe data? Thank you for your help.

Schmolle
look here…

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: JakSpoon
Hi @All,

I am new in this forum and have a small question just to get it right. I own a Mi10 and was used to install the weekly rom's. The support for the weekly rom's stopped last month. Today, a new stable rom appeard. If I remember correctly, I should wipe data if I switch from weekly to stable because the weekly are newer. Is it also true in the case for the Mi10, since the stable is from today and the weekly from last month or is it still recomended to wipe data? Thank you for your help.

Schmolle
Why not just back up your data and try a dirty flash if you don't want to mess with formatting /data?...
You'll see from there, either it works or it doesn't. If it doesn't you just format and do a clean install and restore your data.
If you come back and say that you tried a dirty flash and there are some issues, the first and single response will be to start with a clean install.

Personally even if a dirty flash of stable over weekly will work out ok, I'd still be suspicious every single time I'd encounter a lag or something unrelated would go wrong.

Hello, I wish to inform that on MI 10 Umi latest zip, after unpacking the fastboot installation scripts are nowhere to be found (attached a picture) Can anyone confirm? Does that mean the latest update can be flashed via TWRP instead @ingbrzy ? Thank you for all assistance

Attachments

• MI 10 Umi.png
    MI 10 Umi.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Jackwu696
Hello, I wish to inform that on MI 10 Umi latest zip, after unpacking the fastboot installation scripts are nowhere to be found (attached a picture) Can anyone confirm? Does that mean the latest update can be flashed via TWRP instead @ingbrzy ? Thank you for all assistance
look here and try to use the search function…

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Hi, im trying to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom for note 11 using twrp from the guide provided, but i get an error 1: assert failed update dynamic partitions(package_extract_file(dynamic_partitions_op_list").
What could i be doing wrongly?
Hi, I tried upgrading 2 Mi 11 Ultra from 12.5.20 stable to 13.0.13 stable.
1st phone is smooth. 2nd phone I got this error 1: assert failed update dynamic partitions(package_extract_file(dynamic_partitions_op_list").

Finally did it by using twrp->Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Data->Repair File system. Reboot, then successfully updated, so my case isn't terribly bad since I was about to give up as I don't want to format data. YMMV.

Just edit the installation script in \META-INF\Google\android.
It's Updater-script.
Just remove the 1st line (so it starts with ui-print)

Then it will flash with twrp skkkk just fine.
Wow this still a thing I thought this was loooong gone. Thanks

look here and use twrp for a12 not for a11 if you want install a12 rom. mostly a _12 is in filename instead of _11

i think your device is not in fastboot, not connected or no/wrong drivers

look here
The device was conected and in fastboot. What do you mean with wrong drivers?? How do I know wich one is the right one??
Thanks for help

The device was conected and in fastboot. What do you mean with wrong drivers?? How do I know wich one is the right one??
Thanks for help
read my howto…. and if you have further questions, tell us in detail what you did and where is your challenge in the howto topic

this is not a children chat group….

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
HOW is it not working? How do you want to be helped if you provide absolutely no information at all about your issue?

Just a guess - did you really format /data? When you have to type "yes"?
If yes, I guess you should revert to the TWRP which has been working fine before (for MIUI12).
1. I installed MIUI 13 from TWRP. Errors came as shown in my first post and phone went to bootloop ( bootloop where phone restarts again and again).
2. Since MIUI 13 was not working, i decided to go back to MIUI 12.5. I was told to install MIUI 12.5 with format /data which i did. After restarting the phone was stuck at MIUI logo. Kept waiting for good 45min but it wasnt going ahead of MIUI logo. Restarted and waited again 30 min. Still at MIUI logo.
3. When above 2 didnt work, I thought of changing recovery and installed Orange Beta (Latest) and flashed MIUI 13. This time the process went smooth and got installed. I also did format /data after that. But the issue is same, phone is stuck at MIUI logo. It is not moving ahead of that.
4. I also installed 12.5 and did format/data on OrangeFox as well but phone is still stuck on MIUI logo.

One thing that i noticed on 3 laptops. Whenever i connect my phone with 3 of my laptops in fastboot mode, the laptops says that
The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it
I install Qualcom driver before connecting phone to laptops and tried all USB ports and two different cables

1. I installed MIUI 13 from TWRP. Errors came as shown in my first post and phone went to bootloop ( bootloop where phone restarts again and again).
2. Since MIUI 13 was not working, i decided to go back to MIUI 12.5. I was told to install MIUI 12.5 with format /data which i did. After restarting the phone was stuck at MIUI logo. Kept waiting for good 45min but it wasnt going ahead of MIUI logo. Restarted and waited again 30 min. Still at MIUI logo.
3. When above 2 didnt work, I thought of changing recovery and installed Orange Beta (Latest) and flashed MIUI 13. This time the process went smooth and got installed. I also did format /data after that. But the issue is same, phone is stuck at MIUI logo. It is not moving ahead of that.
4. I also installed 12.5 and did format/data on OrangeFox as well but phone is still stuck on MIUI logo.

One thing that i noticed and 3 laptops. Whenever i connect my phone with 3 of my laptops in fastboot mode, the laptops says that
The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it
I install Qualcom driver before connecting phone to laptops.
do you have installed magisk, which twrp did you use and so on…
here is a howto…

Reactions: JakSpoon
do you have installed magisk, which twrp did you use and so on…
here is a howto…
never used magisk
I actually cannot recall exact twrp name it was some
dr lwin 0.5.X.X sort of name.

Last edited:
New stable ROM update for Mi 11 Pro is available only with TWRP.
Do it mean that updating in fastboot mode is not going to be needed anymore? Next updates for this device only over TWRP?

Last edited:
There is a bug with mi 11 (Venus) 13.0.9, every morning my phone is running at 60hz even though it's set to 120hz in the settings, I have to switch back and forth to make it work again.
It seems to happen right after my schedule battery saving mode is deactivated.

MI 10
I update to 13.07 fastboot. Booting Ok. But on device info I still read 13.06. Why?

Last edited:
Hı friends
I installed mi12s ultra stable rom. Everything is very good, but mobile data and internet sometimes arrive late. There is no problem with wifi. Has anyone come across a similar situation?

After I enabled Ultra Batery Saving Mode for a night (then disabled it), device gestures are laggy. I have rebooted it many times and even changed theme back to original.

Gestures can take up to half a second to register and they are not smooth. They were super smooth before enabling ultra battery saving mode. I tried enabling it and disabling it as well, didn't get solved.

Does anyone know what it could be?

Device: Mi 10T Lite 13.0.6, A12

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Hello,
First of all thank you for all you bring to us through this website !

Then, I've a little issue with the last stable update on Mix 4 (Odin)
I already installed the previous stable one under fastboot mode.
I know that this one is under recovery mode.
I installed TWRP version 3.6.2_12-0 all is done and functional but when I try to install the last update (previously downloaded into the phone), I've this message :

"Attempting to decrypt FBE for user 0...
User 0 Decrypted Successfully
Data successfully decrypted
Updating partition details...
...done
Updating partition details...
...done
Full SELinux support is present.
MTP Enabled
Installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIX4_V13.0.8.0.SKMCNXM_003763de54_v13-12.zip'
E3004: This package is for "odin" devices; this is a "missi".
Updater process ended with ERROR : 1
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIX4_V13.0.8.0.SKMCNXM_003763de54_v13-12.zip'

My phone is unlocked and I removed the security password maybe that could block it... (digital and numbers)

Does someone has an idea that could help me to install it ?

I'm looking forward your answer(s)
BR

The issue is that my phone is a MIX4 (odin) and I downloaded all in that sense...
I haven't got any problem with the previous one under fastboot mode and I took the Odin one...
This is the reason why I'm a little bit lost...

Flashed the 5.6 recovery couldn't make it work, not even with the work around to update from 13.xx.4 to .6

Read some pp have Issue with the 5.6 found the 3.7t a12 vili skkkk... Or are there other one that actually work?
Really miss the fastboot updates were less of a hassles and that one doesn't bother any other users
The 3.7t version does identify the phone correctly as Xiaomi 11T Pro (vili)
So you should be good to go.

It's at XDA Developers forum :