MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Ok, bricked it, stuck in Fastboot mode, f*ck
what does it mean ? try to install the rom again and post any error messages

is this working ....

please do this step to prevent from black window
- type in "cmd window": "fastboot devices" and hit RETURN
- check if you see a number (sometimes with characters)
-> then all is fine
1641373554513.png

- if you dont see a number:
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation

what does it mean ? try to install the rom again and post any error messages

is this working ....

please do this step to prevent from black window
- type in "cmd window": "fastboot devices" and hit RETURN
- check if you see a number (sometimes with characters)
-> then all is fine
1641373554513.png

- if you dont see a number:
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation
1662625215886.png

See this, but can`t get out of Fastboot Mode. No boot to TWRP
1662625403923.png

Hi,

I need some advice because I'm quite new to updating the xiaomi eu rom. I am using MI 11 Ultra, on 12.5.10 stable xiaomi eu rom using twrp. Should I be flashing the new rom by going to twrp recovery again and flashing the new rom? Will I wipe all the data on my device?

Thank you so much!

Hi,

I need some advice because I'm quite new to updating the xiaomi eu rom. I am using MI 11 Ultra, on 12.5.10 stable xiaomi eu rom using twrp. Should I be flashing the new rom by going to twrp recovery again and flashing the new rom? Will I wipe all the data on my device?

Thank you so much!
look here…

Got the new update for Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro downloaded the file into my PC unzipped the rom it it doesn't seem to be a fastboot rom since I don't see windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat.

No, you can't. You can install a fastboot rom only from pc.

Edit:

I am seeing now the post of zgfg12 (the next one). I didn't know a Magisk module exists and gives the possibility to install a fastboot rom without a pc...
Ok , but if i do it can I make backup of a12 rom using orange fox? I want it for future if something happens

There is a Magisk module ADB and Fastboot for Android NDK.
You can find it on GitHub and easily install from Fox Magisk Module Manager app

If you install to the phone A, then you can run ADB or Fastboot commands from tel A to tel B (connected by a double-sided USB-c cable)

Ie, then the phone A serves as a PC

You must run commands from Terminal app, under su, on the phone A.
A must be rooted (for Magisk and that module), B is just a slave in Fastboot mode

You cannot use bat scripts, but sh scripts (from the unzipped fastboot ROM) might work - probably you would additionally need BusyBox and/or ToyBox (for more shell commands if needed by the Xiaomi.eu sh scripts)

This is just a hint. I did play with that module (2nd screenshot: executing three fastboot commands from my MI 9T = tel A to Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) = tel B) but:
- I did not try to do what you want
- I will not provide you further support about
Ok , but if i install fastboot rom can I use backup like normal if something happens? I have newest orange fox recovery and I don't have access to the pc all time

Ok , but if i do it can I make backup of a12 rom using orange fox? I want it for future if something happens
With Ofox I do a backup every time I update the phone with weekly, but till now I have never had to restore a backup, I hope that it will work in case I will need...

Ok , but if i install fastboot rom can I use backup like normal if something happens? I have newest orange fox recovery and I don't have access to the pc all time
After you install the Fastboot ROM, nobody prevents you from installing a custom recovery. However, for MIUI 13, A12 you have to carefully choose the TWRP or OF for your model that properly supports decryption - but there are many posts here about, a thread specially for custom recoveries, another with best practices how to install them and so on, SEARCH is your friend

Things like that were extensively asked and answered here. When reading, do not concentrate only to posts specific for your device, since there are general questions and answers that in one or another way might be useful for the other models (like a link to where to look for the custom recoveries for A12, how to install them, etc)

Last edited:
I just do dirty install new update for Poco F2 Pro/HMK 30 Pro with TWRP recovery on beta ROM 22.6.22. I only do wipe dalvik chache. Everythig work fine. SafetyNet test Pass.
Thanks to devs!

@ingbrzy
Hello, first of all, thank you for these unique works that you present without any self-interest. There is a subject I am wondering about; do you have a repository where you offer the application files (as APKs and such) from your latest builds? Or how can you upload the updated application files you have prepared to our devices? Device I use: Poco F2 Pro/HMK 30 Pro
Version I use: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM

@ingbrzy
Hello, first of all, thank you for these unique works that you present without any self-interest. There is a subject I am wondering about; do you have a repository where you offer the application files (as APKs and such) from your latest builds? Or how can you upload the updated application files you have prepared to our devices? Device I use: Poco F2 Pro/HMK 30 Pro
Version I use: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM
system apks are updated with every new ROM version for your device..

Reactions: JakSpoon
Hi guys, after i tried many times to get twrp on my poco f3, i found out on xda (there is a post about that) that i had to “Disable driver signature enforcement" in Windows 10, in order to see my mobile in fastboot mode.
The rest was ok, i got twrp from Kkk's, changed to english language and flashed the latest stable rom.

sistem apk'leri, cihazınız için her yeni ROM sürümü ile güncellenir.
I have 2 k30 pro devices. One of the devices has 22.7.19 Beta installed and has a new control center style, but the 13.0.5.0 stable build that I installed yesterday has an older control center style. How can I use the new control center in a stable build?

1- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM
2- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_22.7.19_v13-12.zip

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-52-46-468_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-52-46-468_com.miui.home.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-52-19-591_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-52-19-591_com.miui.home.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
2 k30 pro cihaz var. Cihazlardan 22.7.19 Beta kurulu ve yeni bir kontrol merkezi yolu var, ancak 13.0.5.0 merkezi yapı bitmiş daha eski bir kontrol var. Kararlı bir yapı yeni kontrol merkezini nasıl kullanabilirim?

1- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM
2- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_22.7.19_v13-12.zip

This is an english forum!

Hi guys, after i tried many times to get twrp on my poco f3, i found out on xda (there is a post about that) that i had to “Disable driver signature enforcement" in Windows 10, in order to see my mobile in fastboot mode.
The rest was ok, i got twrp from Kkk's, changed to english language and flashed the latest stable rom.
what is your challenge ?