MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Something went wrong following the instructions
first Poco f3 (which has had already a fastboot rom) run well with recovery flashing
sencond got unlocked and directly twrp img, then followed same instructions..but now it always boots into twrp..no system anymore

any hints

I know it's off topic but is there any chance to get Leica camera included your modification in the Rom or apk .
The main camera is much better with that

Something went wrong following the instructions
first Poco f3 (which has had already a fastboot rom) run well with recovery flashing
sencond got unlocked and directly twrp img, then followed same instructions..but now it always boots into twrp..no system anymore

any hints
I followed the guide https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/switch-from-fastboot-to-recovery-rom.66440/#post-665291 to the letter and everything went well. i was on rom fastboot 13.0.6.0 like you

I put the twrp.img file in a folder called recovery in my Windows 11 desktop then I type cmd + enter in the search bar and then in cdm window fastboot devices (for check) and fastboot flash twrp.img. when the system reboots into recovery mode, I put my lockscreen password and I changed the chinese language to my language, then I selected the zip rom 13.0.7.0 and waited 190 seconds and then manually rebooted into the system. stop.

For Xiaomi 12 Pro user, does anyone experience fingerprint sensor becoming less sensitive after upgrading to the latest update? Or only me..

Yeah , but i have already OF. Im asking about ability to make backup of rom installed by fastboot. I don't want situation for example where i have installed magisk module and received problem that reguire reinstall of rom. Ive heard about decryption problems too
So again what. Reboot to OF and make backup

BUT - if you have problem with Magisk module, you absolutely don't need to reinstall ROM

Have you ever read Magisk documentation from the official Magisk GitHub?

Link is under your nose, open Magisk app and scroll down to find the icon (Follow us section)

Wiki, Module issues, scroll to Modules causing issues... Bootloop, Uninstall/disable...modules from Recovery

Read and you will learn how can you easily disable a problematic module by putting (from TWRP or OF) empty file named disable to:
/data/adb/modules/<problematic module>.
That is the same thing Magisk app will do when you disable a module

See the screenshot

Besides, there is so-called Magisk Manager in Orange Fox and you can eg disable or uninstall any module - see the screenshots

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_074121.jpg
    IMG_20220910_074121.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20220910_074722.jpg
    IMG_20220910_074722.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20220910_142226.png
    IMG_20220910_142226.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20220910_142353.png
    IMG_20220910_142353.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Why is the latest firmware for MI 10 Ultra not named "fastboot" in the file name? MI 10 Ultra is on Android 12 and therefore not compatible with TWRP.

Please clarify.

Name of the file: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12.zip"
Things are clarified in the post #1 - so called OP (Original Poster) posts

Always read OP posts (not just here) before asking.

OP posts are supposed to have instructions and users are supposed to read instructions first

Things are clarified in the post #1 - so called OP (Original Poster) posts

Always read OP posts (not just here) before asking.

OP posts are supposed to have instructions and users are supposed to read instructions first
Sorry, but i'm agree with him. It's not clear even with OP...
same for Redmi Note 11. It's not named as fastboot, and there is not *.bat files in the zip package to flash the ROM. So what we suppose to do?

Greating,

same for Redmi Note 11. It's not named as fastboot, and there is not *.bat files in the zip package to flash the ROM. So what we suppose to do?

Greating,
Use twrp instead.

Why is the latest firmware for MI 10 Ultra not named "fastboot" in the file name? MI 10 Ultra is on Android 12 and therefore not compatible with TWRP.

Please clarify.

Name of the file: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12.zip"
look here….

Greating,
look here…

Reactions: JLou5641

Greating,
If it's not named Fastboot it is not Fastboot ROM.

Again, table in that OP post #1 lists devices and in the last column you read if the latest Xiaomi.eu Stable for that device (particular row) is Fastboot or Recovery type

If it's not named Fastboot it is not Fastboot ROM.

Again, table in that OP post #1 lists devices and in the last column you read if the latest Xiaomi.eu Stable for that device (particular row) is Fastboot or Recovery type
i didn't say the opposite... but if i read and follow the procedure of the OP, we can't update with fastboot and we can't update with Twrp because the procedure of it is not up to date.. I search long time to find how to, without succes.. The OP should be updated with the good procedure for Custom Recovery

Reactions: makc_reset
To be honest.. I doubt that.
So doubt of it... Sorry.
But one thing, i come here and download here ROM since very long time.. All info were always good and easy to find... I'll never need help since this long time. But not admit that the new procedure is hard to find is a wrong thing... Searching on Google or here with "TWRP android 12 Redmi Note 11" or something like this, i can't find the good procedure easily that katerpanne share just above, or most of time, wrong procedure or opposite informations. So yes, the OP should be updated with the new procedure. It's just an advice that will avoid lot of question about that, because of what i see.. Lot of people ask for the Recovery Update.

So doubt of it... Sorry.
But one thing, i come here and download here ROM since very long time.. All info were always good and easy to find... I'll never need help since this long time. But not admit that the new procedure is hard to find is a wrong thing... Searching on Google or here with "TWRP android 12 Redmi Note 11" or something like this, i can't find the good procedure easily that katerpanne share just above, or most of time, wrong procedure or opposite informations. So yes, the OP should be updated with the new procedure. It's just an advice that will avoid lot of question about that, because of what i see.. Lot of people ask for the Recovery Update.
You could just have checked the last pages in this thread, the solution is linked on nearly every one.
Stop complaining and blaming others for your inability to do a proper research.

...or ask for a refund. Oh wait...

how many post are made each day on the thread??
Which is simplier? update the op or read lot of page until find the good info with the risk of missed it..

I'm not complain, i give an advise.. that should help lot of people, reduce the same question on thread, and avoid behaviour like yours...

In opposite as katerpanne wich have the good one.

Incident close.

Greating.

Hi, I have a problem, since a few days ago a new version for MIUI came out for my F2 Pro I wanted to install it, but this time it needs a recovery, I tried installing manuelbianco's TWRP or Orange Fox, but both give me a bootloop on recovery. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong, or pass me a recovery that might work?

EDIT: I found a new recovery that worked, for anyone needs a recovery, this is the link i got it

Last edited:
Hello,
Is there a working recovery for curtana (note9s) in order to install the miui13?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

So again what. Reboot to OF and make backup

BUT - if you have problem with Magisk module, you absolutely don't need to reinstall ROM

Have you ever read Magisk documentation from the official Magisk GitHub?

Link is under your nose, open Magisk app and scroll down to find the icon (Follow us section)

Wiki, Module issues, scroll to Modules causing issues... Bootloop, Uninstall/disable...modules from Recovery

Read and you will learn how can you easily disable a problematic module by putting (from TWRP or OF) empty file named disable to:
/data/adb/modules/<problematic module>.
That is the same thing Magisk app will do when you disable a module

See the screenshot

Besides, there is so-called Magisk Manager in Orange Fox and you can eg disable or uninstall any module - see the screenshots
Yeah i understand, i just want to make sure if backup will work if something happens , that was just example with magisk. I know that current OF isn't fully compatible with a12 and it was reason of question about using backup

hello, I have the memory of my MI10pro which is locked. automatic updates are not possible. I wanted to reset it but I can't find how to do it?