MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

ahhh ok ok, the comunity leaders should change the table desing and exclude models that are not compatible, I'm feeling I'm not the only one who posted this question, but ok, thank you por your response and kindliness....
"Not supported" and "Not released yet" are different things.

Not exactly. It means that we expect it to be released, but only Xiaomi knows for sure if that will ever happen.
Well...
By the Internet sources, Xiaomi dropped support for Mi9 series...
So its not expected to have an official rom for Mi9 SE...

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Well...
By the Internet sources, Xiaomi dropped support for Mi9 series...
So its not expected to have an official rom for Mi9 SE...

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk
I'm aware, we'll probably clean the table soon, we're not sure about some of the devices though, like Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8T, POCO M3, etc.

Hello everyone I have a mi 11 and I have a problem installing the latest stable.
I am already on 13.0.8.0 stable and I would like to upgrade to 13.0.9.0 but when I want to flash the rom via twrp I have a red error message and impossible to install.
Can someone tell me why and how to install it?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-09-16-12-05.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-09-16-12-05.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 145
Hi everyone, I got a Xiaomi MI 11 Ultra.
It was a Global Rom. I downloaded a Old Fastboot Rom to decrypt my storage.
The Installation was succesfull, but its booting in an Chinese recovery mod.
What I have to do now?

Best regards

Hello everyone I have a mi 11 and I have a problem installing the latest stable.
I am already on 13.0.8.0 stable and I would like to upgrade to 13.0.9.0 but when I want to flash the rom via twrp I have a red error message and impossible to install.
Can someone tell me why and how to install it?
which twrp did you use? it must be for a12

look here

Now you need a TWRP for Android 12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk
- if its a *.zip file then unzipp it
- rename the downloaded TWRP into "twrp.img"

Poco F3/Redmi K40 users out there running 13.0.7 stable are you having LTE related problems? I'm having random LTE dropouts at random intervals... anyone else having similar problems? Already put up a thread in the bugs section.

Poco F3/Redmi K40 users out there running 13.0.7 stable are you having LTE related problems? I'm having random LTE dropouts at random intervals... anyone else having similar problems? Already put up a thread in the bugs section.
You are the "bug"!
no issue there and no multiposting here!

thank you again. I had a strange problem. When I updated through OTA to MIUI 13.0.2.0, "security" and "mi account" crash and the phone reboot permanently. I said, no problem, and I "debloated" both apps. Days later I want to root my phone (that's how I am!) and I can't unlock the phone. Installing the MI account APK downloaded from apkmirror doesn't work (I tried several versions, unisnstall apk updates, clean cache, etc.). Any ideas?
Force a new OTA update? Any other way to install "mi account"?

PS- I've debuged the app and I see many strange errors as:
-"no permissions to read SMS", but it already has the permission. The code of the permission was in spanish, so I changed the android language
-no valid phone number ("get a invalid line1Number"), and I tried to change it in SIM options and after I took out the sim.
-"no value for surya", and I don't understand. It seems the only error that persist. Maybe the APK is not for my device (poco x3 nfc)?
Xiaomi's guide for unlocking Bootloader:

As you can see, MiAccount is a MUST and you must not debloat by any way

Also, SIM card must be present and will be used for verification

This is Xiaomi.eu forum hence not a proper place for asking questions related to stock ROMs (apparently, you're still on stock ROM)

Don't know where from you purchased the phone. If main functionalities do not work, and if you bought through the official channels, you need to go to the Xiaomi service and claim for warranty

However, if the phone was purchased from eg China or India and things like MiAccount or SIM do not work - your should try to resolve with your reseller, or you had to think about in advance that phones with no Global or EEA firmwares are not guaranteed to work internationally

J
tu as utilisé quel twrp ? ça doit être pour a12

regarde ici

Maintenant, vous avez besoin d'un TWRP pour Android 12
- téléchargez TWRP pour votre appareil depuis xiaomi.eu
- ou téléchargez TWRP pour votre appareil depuis skkk
- s'il s'agit d'un fichier *.zip, décompressez-le
- renommer le TWRP téléchargé en

which twrp did you use? it must be for a12

look here

Now you need a TWRP for Android 12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or download TWRP for your device from skkk
- if its a *.zip file then unzipp it
- rename the downloaded TWRP into "twrp.img"
I just use this one, that's why I don't understand! I manage to flash the beta but not the stable!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-12-20-43-37-782_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-12-20-43-37-782_com.android.chrome.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 95
J

I just use this one, that's why I don't understand! I manage to flash the beta but not the stable!
hi… are you now on stable or weekly ? do you boot twrp or do you use an installed recovery? please describe your steps and versions in more detail. see my howto. thx

You are the "bug"!
no issue there and no multiposting here!
Well. Thanks for your kind words, i was just asking if i'm the only one with these connection issues. And since your response isn't helping i think i'm on my own here. And with regards to multiposting, the thread is in another subforum.

Well. Thanks for your kind words, i was just asking if i'm the only one with these connection issues. And since your response isn't helping i think i'm on my own here. And with regards to multiposting, the thread is in another subforum.
You are not alone since I have them too, but on a Xiaomi 12 Pro. I'll try the new rom tomorrow, just released. Hopefully it helps but I am not sure. Even got new sim cards from my service provider.

hi… are you now on stable or weekly ? do you boot twrp or do you use an installed recovery? please describe your steps and versions in more detail. see my howto. thx
I am currently on stable 13.0.8.0 xiaomi.eu
I start my phone in fastboot to install the twrp version 3.6.2_12-v6.2_A12 venus-skkk.img .
Then I do a wipe and I install the rom but error message

I am currently on stable 13.0.8.0 xiaomi.eu
I start my phone in fastboot to install the twrp version 3.6.2_12-v6.2_A12 venus-skkk.img .
Then I do a wipe and I install the rom but error message
try to do few reboots into twrp, if it doesnt work, you probably have to redownload the rom, happened to me on my 11T Pro (vili)

try to do few reboots into twrp, if it doesnt work, you probably have to redownload the rom, happened to me on my 11T Pro (vili)
but unfortunately when you install the twrp the 1st time you have to flash a rom right away, otherwise at the next start the original recovery comes back!

no problems on my F3 8/256 gb EEA 4g and 5g working great !

So I asked weeks ago if we could get MIUI 13 widgets on .eu and you guys said no because server side stuff. Turns out you can add the widgets, just drag them from the assistant panel to you home screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-12-22-30-19-690_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-12-22-30-19-690_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
So I asked weeks ago if we could get MIUI 13 widgets on .eu and you guys said no because server side stuff. Turns out you can add the widgets, just drag them from the assistant panel to you home screen.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, we have been saying that you can drag App vault widgets to the home screen since the day we added them.

I can't find the bat executable script in the latest (MIUI 13.0.6) Mi 10T zip file, am I missing something?