MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Try checking if your device has lost Widevine L1 status. If that's the case, then you can get the L1 certification back by going to

Settings->Passwords & Security-> Fingerprint unlock->Fingerprint payments-> Widevine (L1)

and pressing the download button. Provided there's nothing else wrong with your device, after you get a 'Update successful' toast message and rebooting (to be on the safe side) you'll be able to use contactless payments once again.

EDIT: Checking whether your phone passes SafetyNet check won't hurt either.
do you have poco x3 pro? it work on your device? il already have widevine l1 available, don't know what is the problem, maybe a bug of rom

The brightness is darker at the highest Level one Xiaomi 12. On the previous version the Display was brighter.

Or ist this only on my Device?

Xiaomi 12s ultra 13.0.10 in this version someone has presented overheating when charging the phone?

Thanks

I've been hesitant to upgrade my k30pro on stable MIUI 12.5, 12.5.7 (android 11) as I've heard so much back and forth..

Is it worth the hassle and risk to update with fastboot? I've got the 8gb/256 version and its almost full with data... Are there any big differences on MIUI 13 that are worth while? Bugs etc? Right now my phone works great only issue is scroll screenshots for chrome.. But I can live without that..

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

I use exactly this TWRP,
Installation complete without any errors, but when i reboot into system? it returns to TWRP after reboot again and again
PLEASE HELP!

Mi 11 Lite 4G Courbet
do you have magisk modules, is it your first installation of xiaomi.eu rom, did you move from weekly to stable or vice versa, did you tried to install it again?

it is not working is not helpful… perhaps this will work. extract boot.img from last fastboot and flash it.. but its the last what I want to do

# fastboot flash boot boot.img

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

do you have magisk modules, is it your first installation of xiaomi.eu rom, did you move from weekly to stable or vice versa, did you tried to install it again?

it is not working is not helpful… perhaps this will work. extract boot.img from last fastboot and flash it.. but its the last what I want to do

# fastboot flash boot boot.img

I haven't magisk modules, i try to update xiaomi.eu rom 13.0.8 to 13.0.9.
Previous 13.0.8 was Fastboot rom, and it's flashed correctly. But the update 13.0.9 is TWRP rom, and this is a problem, he don't want to install anyway.

Last edited:
I haven't magisk modules, i try to update xiaomi.eu rom 13.0.8 to 13.0.9.
Previous 13.0.8 was Fastboot rom, and it's flashed correctly. But the update 13.0.9 is TWRP rom, and this is a problem, he don't want to install anyway.
again and again .... it is not working is not helpful

did you read my HowTo ? Did you use another TWRP ? Did TWRP ask for PIN ? No details ... no answers ....Did you try to flash boot.img ? Did you read the TWRP log and saw some issues ?

again and again .... it is not working is not helpful

did you read my HowTo ? Did you use another TWRP ? Did TWRP ask for PIN ? No details ... no answers ....Did you try to flash boot.img ? Did you read the TWRP log and saw some issues ?
Read HowTo.
Use another TWRP.
TWRP do not ask for PIN (the phone haven't PIN)
Flash boot.img - is not helpful.
TWRP log do not have issues.
:(:mad::confused:

Hi i want to use fastboot method for mi 11. Can i upgrade to the newest version in fastboot? Im afraid of twrp i have ****ed up phone with twrp and i dont like it

Hi i want to use fastboot method for mi 11. Can i upgrade to the newest version in fastboot? Im afraid of twrp i have ****ed up phone with twrp and i dont like it
Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

if twrp or of is available no more fastboot roms

okay so i can only use the newer update with twrp. Im afraid to brick my device .. i killed my poco x3 pro when i flash from mi flashtool.. hard brick i dont want that to happen again.. can the same happen in twrp?

after installed miui it rom 13.0.5, i made a factory reset for return to eu 13.0.5, but at the start after wifi configuration, phone don't go on with the config
why?

Last edited:
do you have poco x3 pro? it work on your device? il already have widevine l1 available, don't know what is the problem, maybe a bug of rom
I got a Redmi Note 9 Pro, so I'm not the right person to tell you whether it's working. Your best bet would be posting on your device's subforum for more info. What I told you so far was more ROM specific stuff, sorry.

Hi guys, little bit of help needed please. First time using twrp I've only updated using fastboot method previously.
I booted to twrp and tried to install the lastest mi11 pro rom 13.0.13 I get this error message so I'm messing up somehow, can anyone help ?

updater process ended with error: 1
error installing zip file "MI11pro........"
updating partition details............
failed to mount '/system_root' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/system_ext' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/product' no such file or directory

Hi guys, little bit of help needed please. First time using twrp I've only updated using fastboot method previously.
I booted to twrp and tried to install the lastest mi11 pro rom 13.0.13 I get this error message so I'm messing up somehow, can anyone help ?

updater process ended with error: 1
error installing zip file "MI11pro........"
updating partition details............
failed to mount '/system_root' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/system_ext' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/product' no such file or directory
look here…

TWRP update shows ERROR: 1 / can not mount system ...
- this error can occur if you try the update with updater app or if you started TWRP manually
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
-> or use "fastboot boot twrp.img" again
-> sometimes you need more then one try
-> if it will not work choose another twrp version

Reactions: vinpetrol
I am trying to have FDM and Newpipe downloading in the background while I am listening to music (MXPlayer) and browsing (Opera) but the apps start closing/crashing even when I have disabled battery optimization, I am on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0.SJWMIXM_v13-12, any sugestions ?

Hi!!!!!
Yesterday I install on mi RN 11 xiaomi.eu on stable version 13.0.8, and today I have an "update" on version 13.0.2, is good to "update"??? The "update" is OTA way, or need the computer????

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-52-16-461_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-52-16-461_com.android.updater.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-51-37-111_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-51-37-111_com.android.updater.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 111