MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello All,

I have silly question:
I saw that the MIUI 13 stable version is available for POCO M3 (code name Citrus). But I don't see it available for POCO M3 Pro G5, not sure about the code name. Is it the same ROM for these 2 devices?
Or should I wait for a ROM release compatible with my POCO M3 Pro G5?

Thanks in advance for your help
Poco M3 Pro 5G is a Mediatek device, it is not supported currently by Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: zoll38
Reactions: geoorg
Same with POCO X3NFC, download it and install using twrp 3.7.0, i am come from stable miui12.
After installing, logo poco and then sound like entering MIUI but still at POCO logo. I dont know what to do.
Is the TWRP working for you? The announcement in official TWRP is that there is still no working twrp for android 12

Flash with mi Flash global rom everything works but its says my device is rooted ? How do i get it back to stock to 100% i dont want root

SafetyNet / new Play Integrity API will report CTS failure / not passing Device Integrity, when they find that Bootloader is unlocked.
Based on that some (like banking apps) will report that device is rooted

When re-locking Bootloader make sure you have already removed/uninstalled Magisk, TWRP

Some apps also look for TWRP folder, or the Magisk app installed (even if Magisk is not installed) - delete all that

Btw, assuming that you also made Factory reset while switching to stock (relocking BL should also do Factory reset) - otherwise some Magisk stuff (files) remains on /data/adb

Is the TWRP working for you? The announcement in official TWRP is that there is still no working twrp for android 12
Do not look at official TWRP.me but read/follow the conversation here to find the link (almost every second day somebody asks about and gets the answer/link again)
to another thread on Xiaomi.eu forum - which (unofficial) custom recovery (TWRP or Orange Fox) to use for a particular device, where to download and how to install

Hi Devs,

When I flash using TWRP, I get this error.

script aborted: E3003: Can't install this package (Wed Sep 28 09:57:14 CST 2022) over newer build (Mon Oct 3 05:15:59 UTC 2022).
device name: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system
E3003: Can't install this package (Wed Sep 28 09:57:14 CST 2022) over newer build (Mon Oct 3 05:15:59 UTC 2022).error: 3003

Please advise,

Afthab

How can we help you if you don't write any relevant information?

- What device?
- What ROM are you trying to install?
- what TWRP did you use?

How can we help you if you don't write any relevant information?

- What device?
- What ROM are you trying to install?
- what TWRP did you use?
Hi Devs,

It's K30 Phoenix

The link at Sourceforge is for a recovery ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V13.0.6.0.SGHCNXM_v13-12.

I used TWRP Phoenix

thanks,

Afthab

Last edited:
Hi Devs,

When I flash using TWRP, I get this error.

script aborted: E3003: Can't install this package (Wed Sep 28 09:57:14 CST 2022) over newer build (Mon Oct 3 05:15:59 UTC 2022).
device name: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system
E3003: Can't install this package (Wed Sep 28 09:57:14 CST 2022) over newer build (Mon Oct 3 05:15:59 UTC 2022).error: 3003

Please advise,

Afthab
try this…

Reactions: Afthab Ahamed
sorry, please move it if this is not the place to post this

where can I check changelog for stable release? I´m at the previous one and just want to check if changes worth the new install.

thanks in advance

Hello. I swiped factory reset after flashing MUIU 13 Stable ROM and now I'm stuck on TWRP. Any idea on what I should do? Please help.

Edit: please move it if this is not the place to ask this.

Edit2: POCO X3 NFC (surya)

TWRP is NOT MANDATORY, not even needed to install Magisk

Although Magisk CAN be installed through TWRP (IF TWRP is available for the particular phone), by the Magisk Installation guide (available on Magisk Github- so many users use Magisk but do not date to ever open and read?!), the RECOMMENDED method (exactly because of the problem with custom recoveries for the new Android versions and new devices) to install Magisk is patching the boot.img and flashing

Hence:
- unzip Xiaomi.eu installation for your phone and extract boot.img file
- install Magisk APPLICATION, download from Magisk GitHub:
- by installing Magisk app, you are not rooted yet but you have the option to Install Magisk
- Take select and patch a file, navigate to and select your extracted boot.img, press Let's go
- Do not enable Recovery option (if it would be offered)
- Find the patched boot img file in Download folder, copy to PC, to your ADB/Fastboot folder
- Flash by:
fastboot flash boot <patched boot img>

Boot img must be from the actual Xiaomi.eu version you are running.
Upon updating Xiaomi.eu, you will need to repeat the patch and flash with the new boot.img

Btw, there is a guide and posts about here on XDA, about all this
for this part

- Find the patched boot img file in Download folder, copy to PC, to your ADB/Fastboot folder

how do i find the patch boot img?

i have mi 11 ultra china flash with eu rom
is it the one extracted rom the EU rom?

Anyone noticed that DND mode not working, when I turn it of, every notification comes with sound , this is problem with last three updates . Devs knows about it?
Hi, I updated my Xiaomi phone to the Miui 13.0.2, and since then on DND mode I still get the notifications sound. Any luck trying to solve it?

for this part

how do i find the patch boot img?

i have mi 11 ultra china flash with eu rom
is it the one extracted rom the EU rom?
It was written in my post you are quoting:

...you have the option to Install Magisk
- Take select and patch a file, navigate to and select your extracted boot.img, press Let's go
- Do not enable Recovery option (if it would be offered)

Try yourself, options are not precisely named, but please understand that you will better learn when you dare to try and find something yourself

Besides, there is the Installation guide on the Magisk GitHub page - it should not be like wt* Manual, why would any user need to read that

PS: In fact, there were also screenshots attached to my post you're quoting -
they show step by step what to press to patch the boot img

Last edited:
Hello guys, I may be asking an already answered question or in the wrong forum. Please forgive me.

I want to install eu rom on a redmi note 11 (spes) still running on stock miui 13.0.12.0 android 11.

This is the first time I'm flashing miui rom after many years, I know the general guide, but I've seen different procedures of doing this, some used twrp 3.6.1, another used 3.6.2, hence I'm confused.

So can someone help me with a specific short guide based on the info below:

Phone: Redmi note 11 spes
Miui Version: Global 13.0.12
Android version: 11
I want to install : V13.0.2.0SGKMIXM_v13-12.zip stable

@katerpanne can you help?

Thanks for your help

Last edited: