MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello guys, I may be asking an already answered question or in the wrong forum. Please forgive me.

I want to install eu rom on a redmi note 11 (spes) still running on stock miui 13.0.12.0 android 11.

This is the first time I'm flashing miui rom after many years, I know the general guide, but I've seen different procedures of doing this, some used twrp 3.6.1, another used 3.6.2, hence I'm confused.

So can someone help me with a specific short guide based on the info below:

Phone: Redmi note 11 spes
Miui Version: Global 13.0.12
Android version: 11
I want to install : V13.0.2.0SGKMIXM_v13-12.zip stable

@katerpanne can you help?

Thanks for your help
look here.. i dont have your device but i think my howto can help. if you have questions please write in detsil what you did and the error mesages..

Reactions: Chimexx
Uhm it says to install munch via recovery but there's no twrp available for munch?
why do you think there is no twrp? this is not a chat group. use the search function or click the link one post before… there you will find a wonderful :) howto and a link for twrp

why do you think there is no twrp? this is not a chat group. use the search function or click the link one post before… there you will find a wonderful :) howto and a link for twrp
This recovery is in chinese...... I can't read what it's saying

Change language in TWRP

Attachments

• změna jazyka.png
    změna jazyka.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: katerpanne
Is there a reason I cannot start signal? It just immediately crashes, I figured this was a stable rom release.

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before - there are 232 pages right now to catch up - so please bear with me.
After several unsuccessful attempts with the howto's on this site, I finally factory reset my XM11TPro. After that, every install of the latest image (13.0.6) failes with:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file '/usb_otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13_12.zip'
Updating partition details...
Failed to mount '/system/root (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/system/root_ext' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/product' (No such file or directory)
...done

After that, a system reboot starts MIUI 13 from scratch, but I think it's stock global, not EU version (too few layout options).

How can I correct this / what did I do wrong? Please advice.

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before - there are 232 pages right now to catch up - so please bear with me.
After several unsuccessful attempts with the howto's on this site, I finally factory reset my XM11TPro. After that, every install of the latest image (13.0.6) failes with:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file '/usb_otg/xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13_12.zip'
Updating partition details...
Failed to mount '/system/root (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/system/root_ext' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/product' (No such file or directory)
...done

After that, a system reboot starts MIUI 13 from scratch, but I think it's stock global, not EU version (too few layout options).

How can I correct this / what did I do wrong? Please advice.
read my howto..

Hi, sorry for stupid question but will this ROM be available on Xiaomi 12T Pro european (I supposde global) version? Thanks

Hi, im sorry. The 10t pro doesnt have the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat to run or is it have new method?
look here….

Reactions: redeyezack
look here….
Thank you. Update went smoothly

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, I recently installed (like 2 weeks ago, no problems) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM_v13-12.zip on my Redmi K30 pro (poco f2 pro) and I activated ultra battery saver mode, my phone got completely discharged and when I try to charge it doesn't show anything, nor when I push power button, and if I hold it shows an empty battery, miui icon and off again (link to video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NO80uCcqfI9NZsDuoOZ28XL4-rZ3Z30k/view?usp=sharing)

I did a clean installation of the ROM, someone know what could be happening? I already test to charge it in different places, different chargers, and other smartphones charge with my original charger

Hello
I have Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G (lisa) and i have many Questions
Now i use Official Rom MIUI 13.0.5 Global version with android 12
I want install Eu Costum Rom with Recovery but i saw in Android 12 its impossible, what can i do ? Can you help me ? Im waiting for your Response
Best Regards

Hi all...
In the first post it says:
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

but the latest update:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12_2.zip for my Note 10 Pro 4G doesn't have the fastboot update script BAT file. How do I update? Theres not TWRP for the Android 12 right?

Hi all...
In the first post it says:
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

but the latest update:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12_2.zip for my Note 10 Pro 4G doesn't have the fastboot update script BAT file. How do I update? Theres not TWRP for the Android 12 right?
You and @sacha0111, please take some time to read what others have asked (really numerous times) and what they were answered (also numerous times)

Eg, post #5793 (same page, scroll few posts up, post also from today) doesn't it include the link for how-to install the recovery type Xiaomi.eu ROMs and particularly which TWRP and Orange Fox (only for Lisa) to use that do support A12 (and where to find them since they are not official)

Last edited:
You and @sacha0111, please take some time to read what others have asked (really numerous times) and what they were answered (also numerous times)

Eg, post #5793 (same page, scroll few posts up, post also from today) doesn't it include the link for how-to install the recovery type Xiaomi.eu ROMs
Sorry for missing that, actually the first page shows that TWRP was not possible on android 12 so didn't bother checking it in the latest posts. Why wasn't fastboot bat file included with this latest update? It made the update process much easier.

Sorry for missing that, actually the first page shows that TWRP was not possible on android 12 so didn't bother checking it in the latest posts. Why wasn't fastboot bat file included with this latest update? It made the update process much easier.
It was also something asked and answered (several times)

You need only to temporarily install TWRP/OF first time:
fastboot boot <recovery img>

and to Format (not Wipe Data) when flashing the first time Xiaomi.eu

Xiaomi.eu will then permanently install TWRP/OF and in future, Xiaomi.eu for OTA (like) upgrades will use that TWRP/OF

Hence all your future upgrades will be smooth (and without a need for PC and Fastboot)

Xiaomi.eu cannot use stock recovery for (OTA) upgrades, since Xiaomi.eu is not signed by Xiaomi official/stock keys

And Xiaomi.eu provides Fastboot ROMs only until some custom recovery shows up that do support that particular device with that new Android version - then Xiaomi.eu switches to recovery type ROMs, because of the future OTA upgrades (Updater will download Xiaomi.eu upgrade zip, will ask you to confirm rebooting to Recovery, there it will automatically install the downloaded upgrade and will automatically reboot to the upgraded Xiaomi.eu - as easy and smooth as that)