MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V13.0.9.0.SKQMIXM_v13-12.zip
Phone: Mi11Lite (4G)
My phone crashed when I tried to install the latest rom (V13.0.9.0). I was using TWRP 3.6.2.
After installing the rom, the phone is not booting.
When I try to reinstall the rom, it gives an error says: "Update process ended with ERROR: 1"

I tried:
Twrp/Format Data (yes)
Reboot Recovery
Wipe/Advanced Wipe (Dalvick Cache System Data)

This way, the error was gone but the phone is not booting. I'll try to install the previous rom.

help me with redmi 9s
thanks
what did you do and where is your challenge ?

What are the differences between stock and xioami.eu on devices exclusive for the global market (like Mi 10 Lite 5G / monet)?
Or, in other words, which changes do you make to the global stable ROM in this case?

I've always used xiaomi.eu (Mi8 and Mi9) but can't find any clear info on the benefit in this case.

Thanks!

What are the differences between stock and xioami.eu on devices exclusive for the global market (like Mi 10 Lite 5G / monet)?
Or, in other words, which changes do you make to the global stable ROM in this case?

I've always used xiaomi.eu (Mi8 and Mi9) but can't find any clear info on the benefit in this case.

Thanks!
Mentioned in 1st post

Reactions: katerpanne
Mentioned in 1st post
Hi. Thanks.
First post mentions (Whats not in Global) which in this case is not useful because it's a global only device, which means no chinese stable or weeklies for xiaomi.eu to be based on, as far as I understood from a previous explanation of @Igor Eisberg.

Last edited:
In the always on displays downloaded from xiaomi eu theme app, ist possible to change the chinisi letters of day and month in another language? (System language or at least in Eglish)

Is it possible to install the stable version as an update on top of the weekly version?
Or do you need to do a clean install?

I keep having this issue that whatsapp, but also some other apps, can't seem to resolve my contacts. I explicitly gave it permission to check my contacts but I still have the same issue.
Anyone else ran into this? It kind of happens randomly. I tried multiple fixes from different threads, but they don't really seem to squash this problem.

When I try to update system apps with miui downloader( apks from apkmirror) on my Redmi Note 9 Pro Global, Miui 13, I get this message : unable to install system apps from unofficial channels. What's wrong?

When I try to update system apps with miui downloader( apks from apkmirror) on my Redmi Note 9 Pro Global, Miui 13, I get this message : unable to install system apps from unofficial channels. What's wrong?
Nothing is wrong, you are not supposed to manually update system apps.

Reactions: katerpanne
Is it possible to install the stable version as an update on top of the weekly version?
If Stable for your device was released few days after the Weekly - then maybe the Stable could be based on the same base and 'upgrade' would work

But if you want to switch from today's Weekly to a month ago released Stable then for sure for some system apps it will be a downgrade

Btw, you could always try - if it won't work properly then you will have to Format Data (as for the downgrading)

look here… you can try it but format data is recommended…

hello ...
right after i try to update my Note 9s with the new EU update OTA it goes into a Bootloop and shows only a white MI Logo, buzz and then starts again. Whats the Best i can do now ?
Need Advice because next Monday i need the Phone for a Holiday trip with my Daughter, Please

thanks in Advance

hello ...
right after i try to update my Note 9s with the new EU update OTA it goes into a Bootloop and shows only a white MI Logo, buzz and then starts again. Whats the Best i can do now ?
Need Advice because next Monday i need the Phone for a Holiday trip with my Daughter, Please

thanks in Advance
no details no help possible…

look here for a workaround its only an example there are a lot of posts from me and happy people

I'm tired of answering questions that don't say what you did and where the problem is.

in this forum is a wonderful search function :)

Reactions: LOLO9393
no details no help possible…

look here for a workaround its only an example there are a lot of posts from me and happy people

I'm tired of answering questions that don't say what you did and where the problem is.

in this forum is a wonderful search function :)
Sorry of lacking detail ... i thought i have said it. What Details do you need
I have allready search the Forum but i dont want to make a mistake and hope i can safe my Data

In the Android System (with EU Rom installed) it says theres an Update. I click on the Update Button and it restarts to TWRP in TWRP i unlock the Device and the Update starts ... then a few moments later it restarts the phone with the Bootloop.

I have managed to start in TWRP mode but im stuck in swipe to unlock.

If Stable for your device was released few days after the Weekly - then maybe the Stable could be based on the same base and 'upgrade' would work

But if you want to switch from today's Weekly to a month ago released Stable then for sure for some system apps it will be a downgrade

Btw, you could always try - if it won't work properly then you will have to Format Data (as for the downgrading)
I will wait for a new update to stable, I will try to upgrade. To stay in the stable.

False assumtion. "If Stable for your device was released few days after the Weekly", then that Stable is at least a few months behind that Weekly in terms of code base and system app versions (except the apps we add/update ourselves during build).

Sorry of lacking detail ... i thought i have said it. What Details do you need
I have allready search the Forum but i dont want to make a mistake and hope i can safe my Data

In the Android System (with EU Rom installed) it says theres an Update. I click on the Update Button and it restarts to TWRP in TWRP i unlock the Device and the Update starts ... then a few moments later it restarts the phone with the Bootloop.

I have managed to start in TWRP mode but im stuck in swipe to unlock.
ah ok… you have to enter your device pin/password or pattern

did you read this howto ?

scroll down in the post there are some hints

- check if you use the correct TWRP (see links)
- change Pattern/Password to PIN
- remove the PIN in system and try it again
- solution from @Karpfenhai
- solution1 & solution2 from @digeratz
- if it will not work choose another twrp version

which rom version and stable or weekly is installed on your device? if it is a fastbootversion you cant update at this time with updater app / OTA

you first have to install recovery rom with twrp or orangefox. its described in the howto

Reactions: oliver0815
False assumtion. "If Stable for your device was released few days after the Weekly", then that Stable is at least a few months behind that Weekly in terms of code base and system app versions (except the apps we add/update ourselves during build).
I said "maybe" and "could be based on the same"

Btw, once I tested right that way and it worked (Lisa) - I switched from a week old Weekly to Stable when the bright new Stable was released (I think it was around beginning of September, first Recovery type Stable for Lisa), and it worked fine without Formatting

But as somebody else also suggested "...if you are lucky"

Last edited: