MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

use the wonderful search function… its answered 3697 times. this is not a chat group ;-)
Please link me to one of your 3697 time answer cause when I use the wonderful search function I get only those
image_2022-10-15_082531115.png

Thanks again. there's a big difference in how to answer novice like me.There's no necessity to say there's one million answer and you must search your self, it's a huge forum with more than 230 pages.
You need to consider the other side, we always see new people coming to the forums, there is only a few regular users answering the same questions again and again, and this is also the reason why there is 230 pages in the thread.

Sometimes we give an answer to a question, and then someone ask the exact same question in the post just after the answer.

Last edited:
Same problem on Mi 11 Ultra on stable 13.0.13, did factory reset, Gmail still not downloading attachments.
They only way i found of resolving that was installing a factory rom with original recovery through fastboot.

Then I did a factory reset with the original recovery, that resolved my Gmail problem with attachments.

Finally I did install twpr and updated to last version without problems

Last edited:
what did you do and where is your challenge ?

I've installed the ROM (MIUI 13.02) for my RN9s now, but I can't access the recovery still

Here are steps followed;
I installed OFox V10 (recovery decrypted)
Install the ROM, then format
After rebooting to recovery, recovery not decrypted, installed OFox v11 (latest version) still not decrypted)
Kindly help me please

I've installed the ROM (MIUI 13.02) for my RN9s now, but I can't access the recovery still

Here are steps followed;
After rebooting to recovery, recovery not decrypted, installed OFox v11 (latest version) still not decrypted)
Kindly help me please
as I have mentioned in the how to...

use OF for A12 from this link

then install the rom and then you can format data if neccessary

Thanks again. there's a big difference in how to answer novice like me.There's no necessity to say there's one million answer and you must search your self, it's a huge forum with more than 230 pages.
May be like you feel it, but the existing SEARCH box is well answering to teach you....

Reactions: katerpanne

Here are steps followed;
Kindly help me please
on my old phone pitch black recovery is well working.
Hint: did you try to decrypt after removing your safety password in settings?

EU 13.0.7 on redmi note 10 4GB/64GB a lot more faster than EU 13.0.5 but I still don't have LDAC working with my WF1000XM4. When forcing LDAC in dev options it turns back to AAC :(. LDAC working on custom rom like Pixel Experience
Yeah having the Same! I have now an Moto Edge 30 and this is supporting LDAC and I compared it and unfortunately on my HiFi I Hear a difference!!! Bad. I Like this Xiaomi but without LDAC IT IS Not usable for me.. I will send IT back... Except anyone is having an Idea how to fix?

Last edited:
Which system apps, like the dialer, are used in the xiaomi.eu ROM in the specific case of the Mi 10 Lite 5G? The Google ones or Xiaomi's?

Also, can someone point me to the changes made to this ROM for this specific model, since it's a global device and has no chinese betas?

Thanks.

Which system apps, like the dialer, are used in the xiaomi.eu ROM in the specific case of the Mi 10 Lite 5G? The Google ones or Xiaomi's?

Also, can someone point me to the changes made to this ROM for this specific model, since it's a global device and has no chinese betas?

Thanks.
All ROMs from xiaomi.eu use MIUI Dialer / SMS / Calendar / etc.
It doesn't matter if it is built on Global ROM or Chinese ROM.

Thanks.
"The Pure MIUI Project" says it all.

How to flash Xiaomi.EU stable on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)?

• Love
as I have mentioned in the how to...

use OF for A12 from this link

then install the rom and then you can format data if neccessary
I also used this or let me say I know about this steps and it's what I followed.
Phone still not decrypted
Kindly help

I also used this or let me say I know about this steps and it's what I followed.
Phone still not decrypted
Kindly help
sorry if I missunderstood..
you wrote…

is V10 for android12? in the link there is V11 for android12

Oh! My bad, V10 is for OFox

I did that, since I can't access my internal storage in recovery on v11 of ofox
please use OF11 for A12 try to format data, copy rom A12 to your device and install it

if you cant see the data there are workarounds in my howto