MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Xiaomi 12 Pro guide to install twrp? Tried it and ended up getting stuck in fastboot via "fastboot flash twrp.img" > "fastboot boot twrp.img"? Had to download earliest version of MIUI EU for Xiaomi 12 Pro to get a fastboot script to fresh install the rom, but now I can't get to lastest version because it requires twrp. Is there not a fastboot script for the latest roms? Would be a lot easier to just use those rather than trying to flash a recovery that doesn't work.

Xiaomi 12 Pro guide to install twrp? Tried it and ended up getting stuck in fastboot via "fastboot flash twrp.img" > "fastboot boot twrp.img"? Had to download earliest version of MIUI EU for Xiaomi 12 Pro to get a fastboot script to fresh install the rom, but now I can't get to lastest version because it requires twrp. Is there not a fastboot script for the latest roms? Would be a lot easier to just use those rather than trying to flash a recovery that doesn't work.
sorry i did not understand anything… look here

Please ... Are you serious ? :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2:

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
I am trying to get FDM downloading, MXplayer playing in background and Opera browsing, unfortunately it starts closing apps, I am on curtana with HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0, all the above apps have battery saver no restrictions and the LOCK thing in the app switcher (lock apps), any tips on changing settings on this rom to be able to have these apps open without crashing/closing ?

I was told that if i want to flash stable, i need to format my entire phone (10t), how do I manage to create an entire backup for my phone so i don't lose anything after i flash stable?

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

I was told that if i want to flash stable, i need to format my entire phone (10t), how do I manage to create an entire backup for my phone so i don't lose anything after i flash stable?

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk
You should state the state of your current phone. Which rom is now installed?

MIUI 13.0.4 on Mi 11 Pro:
only two Notification sounds and four Ringtones available. When pressing "More" it kicks you back to the previous page. Battery drains a lot faster than on my aged Redmi Note 10.

is there a 13.0.7.stable fastboot xiaomi.eu rom for the xiaomi mi 10?
look here…

Mi 11 lite 5g ne here. I received the notification to update my phone to 13.0.03 but I can't download the new version. After fetching download link... shows up, the updater crashes and says Updater isn't responding. Help?

Just wanted to post a "thank you message" to all who are contributing on developing these rom's. I'm not very skilled when it comes to installing 3rd party software for my phone (it was actually the first time I did it), but following the guides I managed to install via twrp the xiaomi.eu build 13.0.9.0 for mi11 and is a BIG difference comparing to the Global version which I was using since. Way more options, better looks, system runs smoothly and more battery efficient.

So, thanks for your efforts and giving detailed guides that even noobs like me manage to pull it through with the install. Fingers crossed now for when an update comes that I'll manage to install it again :)

Mi 11 lite 5g ne here. I received the notification to update my phone to 13.0.03 but I can't download the new version. After fetching download link... shows up, the updater crashes and says Updater isn't responding. Help?
Do a manual install. Your previous ROM was fastboot, so it explains why you can't use the updater directly (TWRP is needed).

Here is a link to katerpanne's tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Last edited:
i use poco f3, fingerprint for 13.0.7.0 xiaomi.eu different from 13.0.7.0 cn or 13.0.4.0 global indonesia, both result with SKQ but xiaomi.eu RKQ

root or without root same result

xiaomi.eu

miui cn

i use poco f3, fingerprint for 13.0.7.0 xiaomi.eu different from 13.0.7.0 cn or 13.0.4.0 global indonesia, both result with SKQ but xiaomi.eu RKQ

root or without root same result

xiaomi.eu

miui cn
AFAIK, it's for passing SafetyNet/Play Certificate (out of the box but WITHOUT root)

Some fingerprints are SKQ (A12) and some RKQ (A11)

Test from Terminal:
su
getprop | grep RKQ
getprop | grep SKQ

Btw, I have another Xiaomi device and running Xiaomi.eu Weekly but it's the same

Last edited:
Hi
I have a new Mi 11 Ultra device, with 13.0.13 Stable ROM over A12.
When clicking on any pdf document, nothing happens, Mi Doc Viewer doesn't work. If I install other apps to open pdf documents, device asks for my choice selecting app and then it crash, returning to home screen.
Is possible to reinstall stock app (Mi Doc Viewer)?