MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi thanks for replying again! My only question is will Android 12 TWRP work on my Android 11 phone? Cause I need to update my TWRP first before I can install the new rom.
read my howto and I think then you will be able to answer the question by yourself :)
-> as example this one: [REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK30Pro-POCOF2Pro_v6.3_A12-lmi-skkk_69ee5455.zip

poco f3 13.0.7

my gallery app info data 3gb+ but no xiaomi account,

if i restart phone gallery feature ask for redownload but actually re applying

if i go to twrp clear dalvik/cache it ask to download and real download from server

if i use root and use 3rd party app to clear all it ask to download again from server

if i turn on battery reccomended setting 10 minutes clear cache, in the morning it ask to download again from server.

hope next stable version it fixed, because if that 10 minutes battery recommended setting off for me in accubattery (screen off_awake) around 30 minutes but when that setting turned on (screen off_awake) around 10 minutes

Hi guys! So I updated my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom to Miui 13 Stable and everything is working as it should but there's one tiny little problem. When I'm in the lockscreen the colors are washed out. It's hard to explain but my phone has a Super Amoled display and when I'm in the lockscreen blacks (I'm using an all black wallpaper and lockscreen) don't look like amoled black. The blacks in the lockscreen look like blacks in an LCD screen. Colors go back to normal after I unlock the screen.

Hey guys, sorry if this question was already asked. Does this rom comes with miui dialer and the call recorder built in? If so, does it work fine? It's a feature I need for working purposes. That's why I'm still using my old redmi note 4x, but the screen died today. Need to buy a new phone, but the new ones dont use miui dialer.

Yes, xiaomi.eu uses MIUI dialer with automatic call recording.
You can buy devices that are supported by xiaomi.eu developers.

Reactions: katerpanne
Yes, xiaomi.eu uses MIUI dialer with automatic call recording.
You can buy devices that are supported by xiaomi.eu developers.
Only auto call recording? No manual?
Mine (note 4x) when in call there's an icon to start call recording only when I want.

HMK305g on xiaomi.eu 13.0.3 can't get calls notification on xiaomi mi band 4 via zepp life app but on 13.0.3 china stable still get calls notification on xiaomi miband 4. I'm feeling very sad :(( with Xiaomi.eu T T . Please help me!! Thanks

Reactions: Titek
I have 12t PRO diting , I download fastboot rom, do I need to choose Windows fastboot first install with format data?
and how to install twrp?
fastboot boot twrp?

Hi!

I just updated my Mi 10 Lite Zoom with 13.0.7.Stable

Many thanks for continuing to update this phone :D
How to install this update? I wanted to install via fastboot but I couldn't. It's too complicated. Can you tell me how to upload in the fastest way? thank you

How to install this update? I wanted to install via fastboot but I couldn't. It's too complicated. Can you tell me how to upload in the fastest way? thank you
look here...

I have 12t PRO diting , I download fastboot rom, do I need to choose Windows fastboot first install with format data?
and how to install twrp?
fastboot boot twrp?
Choose first install with format data to flash.
xxx.zip isn't release.

Hello, I just recently installed a xiaomi.eu rom to my Poco X3 Pro through fastboot. I find the ROM pretty good and runs better than the global version. My question is can I use the OTA Update through the phone's settings, or do I have to use the fastboot update method whenever I want to update my phone? Thanks!

Hello, I just recently installed a xiaomi.eu rom to my Poco X3 Pro through fastboot. I find the ROM pretty good and runs better than the global version. My question is can I use the OTA Update through the phone's settings, or do I have to use the fastboot update method whenever I want to update my phone? Thanks!
OTA method will work only once you would be upgrading from the Recovery type ROM - because it needs to use the custom recovery / TWRP that will be permanently installed with the Recovery type of the Xiaomi.eu ROM

Don't know for your device (you can check in post #1) if Recovery type ROM is available (table, last column).
Will be when the suitable custom recovery for that device becomes available

Reactions: katerpanne
OTA method will work only once you would be upgrading from the Recovery type ROM - because it needs to use the custom recovery / TWRP that will be permanently installed with the Recovery type of the Xiaomi.eu ROM

Don't know for your device (you can check in post #1) if Recovery type ROM is available (table, last column).
Will be when the suitable custom recovery for that device becomes available
Thank you for the response! My device is listed on the the table already. Does this mean I can use the OTA updater already? Or do I have to install a custom recovery or something (since I installed the ROM from fastboot only).
1666962020357.png

I have Xiaomi 12t pro, successfully install stable version. Flash TWRP , some how, but it work, flash magisk , some module , safety net pass , banking app works, but I have problem with Google play , it won't recognize my profile and I can not restore game that I play for last two three years without it.. any idea what to do ? Install, reinstall , game,Google play... Don't know what to do anymore..

I unroted phone and still got problem with Google play , I got this on profile blank screen. When I go to settings get info something went wrong try later...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-29-00-29-08-928_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-29-00-29-08-928_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2022-10-29-00-31-39-251_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-29-00-31-39-251_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 132
I have a Poco f4, redmi k40s, I have recovery twrp installed. how to upgrade to new versions. I tried flashing the image and it gets stuck in recovery. does not enter the system. how to upgrade to new version of twrp?

RESOLVED

Last edited:
I noticed since the 13.0.14.0 update for rn10p, Tiktok become often corrupted with icone being corrupted and renamed, same with twitter that crash a lot, they need to be uninstalled and reinstalled to work again before they got corrupted again. I had no problem before the update. See the "Reload" icon ? It was tiktok before it got corrupted. Any recommendations ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: sunset_in_mars
First day after installing this ROM on Xiaomi 12t pro , I was have SOT in battery, after couple day it's gone , I done have it any more. Why is disappear?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-30-07-56-57-511_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-30-07-56-57-511_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 214