MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,
EDIT : your device seems to have that rom in recovery, so you should flash using TWRP.
So do I need to reboot in fast mode, install twrp and then reboot in recovery mode then install the rom?

Is any part of the process goin to wipe my data in the phone?

Thanks!

hi sir , i have a qustaion with my k50 ultra when it flash the rom.
my phone Identified as google pixel 2,and some app will show “ Not compatible with this device”in the play store.
do you know how to change it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-07-08-06-04-617_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-07-08-06-04-617_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 121
The following MediaTek Dimensity device is now supported thanks to the contributors of the Community-funded MediaTek Support Initiative:
- Xiaomi 12T (plato)

Please thank our patrons, without their support this would never have happened.

Note: Do understand that any future updates for these devices depend on the continuous support of the patrons. In simple words: more patrons - faster updates, less patrons - slower updates.

So do I need to reboot in fast mode, install twrp and then reboot in recovery mode then install the rom?

Is any part of the process goin to wipe my data in the phone?

Thanks!
look here….

Reactions: juaxix
Why I can not open this site? Also , I can not open app and widget, this is the site from my mobile operater , I can not see minutes and GB that is left.
A1.rs I try every browser, every possible that I find. And nothing. When I connect to other wifi ,that is not from my operater. I recently discover that I must use VPN to be able to open this site. Why is that? On stock Rom didn't have this problem

I have Xiaomi mi 10 pro with the latest weekly beta that was published, can I install the latest global one without having to format the phone?

Why I can not open this site? Also , I can not open app and widget, this is the site from my mobile operater , I can not see minutes and GB that is left.
A1.rs I try every browser, every possible that I find. And nothing. When I connect to other wifi ,that is not from my operater. I recently discover that I must use VPN to be able to open this site. Why is that? On stock Rom didn't have this problem
I can see in your previous posts that you are rooted. Did you install mods that interact with the network like adblocks or similar features ?

I have Xiaomi mi 10 pro with the latest weekly beta that was published, can I install the latest global one without having to format the phone?
If you really mean global, I would say no. If you mean Xiaomi.eu stable, it is not recommended, but you can try, and format after if it does not boot or you have random issues

hello everyone, themes app in chinese, okay, but can't import 3rd party mtz files, when using import, it see MTZ extension like folder, cant select, please help to solve problem

I can see in your previous posts that you are rooted. Did you install mods that interact with the network like adblocks or similar features ?
This is all modules that I have flashed , do you think that one of this can make this problem .. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-07-11-43-25-480_ddlyhoe.wjmw.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-07-11-43-25-480_ddlyhoe.wjmw.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 134
May I ask for adding "Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)" in locale settings for Xiaomi 12S (Mayfly) ?

Hi,

Just installed latest ROM for Poco X3 Pro and realized that I cant record incoming calls automatically with screen locked?
Any solution or should I downgrade?

MIUI dialer and MIUI recorder record both dictation and calls even when the screen is locked. Something is wrong with you. You have not provided enough information.

This is all modules that I have flashed , do you think that one of this can make this problem .. ?
I don't use magisk, but none of them seems to interact with the network function
Maybe you are using a private DNS ?

Going to get a Xiaomi 12T Pro today (DITING) and I assume it comes with MIUI 13 (Android 12). Used Xiaomi.EU roms before on older devices which used Android 10/11 and had to get bootloader unlocked.

Just to make sure, with Android 12, there's no need to unlock bootloader (as per instructions it doesnt say to go through bootloader unlocking process, which is a hassle since it takes 7 days to unlock it).

Thank you for the help beforehand.

Going to get a Xiaomi 12T Pro today (DITING) and I assume it comes with MIUI 13 (Android 12). Used Xiaomi.EU roms before on older devices which used Android 10/11 and had to get bootloader unlocked.

Just to make sure, with Android 12, there's no need to unlock bootloader (as per instructions it doesnt say to go through bootloader unlocking process, which is a hassle since it takes 7 days to unlock it).

Bootloader must be unlocked to install custom ROM.

Reactions: katerpanne

or

Some common facts might have been omitted. With locked BL, any command like fastboot flash ... will be blocked - hence there will be no way to install a custom ROM, custom Recovery, etc

Btw, these are security requirements from Google (towards the mobile phone vendors), hence since it was already mandatory for the phones released with earlier versions of Android (at least since A5 or so), it is not realistically to expect that Google would suddenly soften their requirements and allow selling the certified phones with unlocked Bootloaders or phones with no protection against flashing in Fastboot, and so

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hey, I updated my phone to the latest .eu rom, but now it wont boot, just says fastboot. Could someone help?

Now at the end of twrp, it says these: failed to mount system root , system ext product, vendor, odm, and that Block device required. What should I do?
There is wipe dalvik, or reboot. I'm updating btw, I don't want to wipe all data. Edit: I said blocked, but it's block device required.

Last edited:
A locked bootloader's purpose is to prevent flashing any unofficial images to the device...
An instruction to "go through bootloader unlocking process" is not even necessary. What's necessary is common sense and basic knowledge of what a locked bootloader is in the first place...
If you were allowed to flash unofficial images with a locked bootloader, then that lock would be useless.

Now at the end of twrp, it says these: failed to mount system root , system ext product, vendor, odm, and that Block device required. What should I do?
There is wipe dalvik, or reboot. I'm updating btw, I don't want to wipe all data. Edit: I said blocked, but it's block device required.
Is there a way to just boot back to the old system to use my phone, until I figure this out? I'm currently in twrp, but the installation is not succesful, so idk what else to do.

Seems like the 12 Pro will receive Android 13 very soon. When it happens, how do I update? Do I boot to the A13 TWRP or just boot to normal A12 TWRP which is currently installed and flash the new version?

Seems like the 12 Pro will receive Android 13 very soon. When it happens, how do I update? Do I boot to the A13 TWRP or just boot to normal A12 TWRP which is currently installed and flash the new version?
Once Xiaomi.eu would start deploying MIUI 14/A13 builds, they will provide instructions

If no TWRP would support A13 yet, they will start with Fastboot ROMs for MIUI 14/A13

Btw, this thread is for MIUI 13 Stable, there should be new thread for MIUI 14 when it comes

Reactions: Kaishiyoku