MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I updated the device from version 13.0.5 to version 13.0.6. However, it gives a warning as seen in the safety-related pictures. How can we fix this problem?
Seems like your country might be blocked from receiving OTA info.

Reactions: brk_41
Thank you. How can I understand this? Are there any steps I can take to resolve this issue?
If you can't access miuipolska.pl, then it is in fact a country block.
It's a geolocation block, so unless you move to another country, you can't resolve this issue.
I have no control over this and I'm not about to instruct you how to circumvent it.

Reactions: brk_41
If you can't access miuipolska.pl, then it is in fact a country block.
It's a geolocation block, so unless you move to another country, you can't resolve this issue.
I have no control over this and I'm not about to instruct you how to circumvent it.
Your answer gave me the idea. I installed vpn and checked for Update again everything is fine now. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-04-32-124_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-04-32-124_com.android.settings.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 114
I know yet.

The NFC icon doesn't appear in the notification bar. At you?
I could not get past the lockscreen. Tried to enter the SIM pin, phone went dark and booted from the miui screen again. After the fourth try I forced a shut down and installed the latest beta again. So I'll wait for the next stable...

Small possible bug, but the At a Glance widget no longer opens the calendar app on the Redmi nNkte 10 Pro in the recently released build.
Hi! So far my only "bug" is gmail app is not showing notifications to new e-mails.

Device: Mi 10 pro
When installing the apk, the package installer view is ridiculous as in the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-27-23-02-59-784_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-27-23-02-59-784_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 162
Hi everyone, I've seemn this question around and didn't find any answers and now it is my problem too. Where has "remember my choice" gone when opening a file like pdf? My POCO X4 doesn't show the checkbox now and ask which app to open with everytime.

Hi everyone, I've seemn this question around and didn't find any answers and now it is my problem too. Where has "remember my choice" gone when opening a file like pdf? My POCO X4 doesn't show the checkbox now and ask which app to open with everytime.
maybe must install application to open pdf

I have installed xodo, again no remeber my choice, it happens with all files, the checkbox is gone
do this
install root explorer.
select the pdf file.
tap until see this and select open with after select the app you want

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-00-30-242_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-00-30-242_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 91
do this
install root explorer.
select the pdf file.
tap until see this and select open with after select the app you want
select
always select etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-05-33-581_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-05-33-581_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 102
If someone might feel this useful... Since new Xiaomi.eu version requires TWRP (no fastboot version anymore) tried to use the TWRP for DITING.

According to the playstore app, it was a A/B version.

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img did not work. Resulted on this.

TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size​

That's the error that appeared, so reading guides, since it was A/B device, it shouldnt let flash the stock recovery... To my surprise it did flash but phone remained on Fastboot screen boot loop.

To fix this... flashed fastboot xiaomi.eu version for DITING (12T Pro) and then it let me enter to recovery (TWRP).

Then had to format data so SSD would appear, transfered ROM and flashed ROM.

I have same problem. On my diting
I use [rec]recoveryk5o.img or similar , type fastboot boot recovery recovery.img phone get into boot loop.
I try fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Fastboot boot recovery.img I got bad buffer size .

There is obviously problem with flashing TWRP. But like previous post said. After this failed tries, Flashing fastboot xioami eu. Boot, go back to recovery and it's there .

Any fix for this, any new comands, I saw that Orange fox is coming. maybe it will be easier

Not sure what to tell you since I cannot reproduce it on the devices I have.
I think this is not related to your ROM, it is a bug on xiaomi's side because I see the exact same problem on my wife's phone now which is like mine but with stock ROM. I see other peoples reporting this problem, but to date there is no solution anywhere

Hello Community,
I have a question for my Mi 11 Ultra with EU Stable V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM:

It shows an update. I can download and start it. But then a menu appears with chinese letters.
Is it possible to go further or ONLY have to use the recovery images with systemwipe?

thx!

Last edited:
Hallo Community,
ich hätte eine Frage zu meinem Mi 11 Ultra mit EU Stable V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM:

Es wir mir ein Update angezeigt, welches sich auch runterladen und aufrufen lässt.
Allerdings wird dann ein Menü mit chinesischen Zeichen gezeigt.
Ist es tatsächlich so, dass man NUR den Weg über ein recovery images mit systemwipe gehen kann, oder schafft man das auch über das chinesische Menü?

danke!

Take a look at point #3

is there a latest miui version for redmi note 10 pro that can be installed by fastboot? the 13.0.4 version of the miui eu is only for recovery, and I don't want to install twrp in the phone, I just want to flash it using fast, and the fastboot file is only at the version of 13.0.8.
is the fastboot file gonna have a 13.0.14 version too?