MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

This can be done in the Themes app. You download the required icons and use them. You don't need to use the whole theme.
Only the shape of the icons cannot be changed. You must use a different (required) icon pack.
Ok I found a theme I like but when I click on open store it doesn't work, and if I download the mtz and click on import, it only gives me the option to import from instagram, whatsapp or drive, no internal memory..

Edit: nevermind I loaded it in my google drive and it works fine now!

Last edited:
Hi guys, how do you get rounded icons on Xiaomi.eu? I'm not talking about themes or 3rd party launchers, just the shape of the icon. Thanks!
Then you are not talking about MIUI. You use themes to change the icons, including their shape.

Reading "china based" triggered me 'cause I didn't really want to have something chinese based between my hands if I'm in EU.
I have some bad news for you... your device is already Chinese, regardless of ROM.
ROM base doesn't matter that much when it comes to Xiaomi.eu.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
@FlexWheeler: You shoud buy only iPhones and then you are lucky... but stop! Where are they assembled? And many of their components produced too? I think, you should take a look für good old mobiles fabricated in EU or USA. Maybe buy a gigaset/ BQ. But not all of their components are german/ european.

I have an Xiaomi MI 10 (umi) which is still working great. But weekly roms have now stopped for this device.

I am on

22.7.13/19​

any way to move over to using the Stable roms (which are newer nowadays) without having to wipe my device?

:)

I have an Xiaomi MI 10 (umi) which is still working great. But weekly roms have now stopped for this device.

I am on

22.7.13/19​

any way to move over to using the Stable roms (which are newer nowadays) without having to wipe my device?

:)
After flashing the rom, you can do a factory reset from the wipe options. Only the application and settings are deleted

Reading "china based" triggered me 'cause I didn't really want to have something chinese based between my hands if I'm in EU.
Because of narrow minded people like you, globalization is collapsing and new barriers are being set up. We wont be able to enjoy pure tech products without boundaries like before anymore. The whole generation is going backwards.

Hello, thanks for the release. Working well on mi10 umi. I've found a translation error on lockscreen days; they have the word "tigre" before the dayname.
Screenshot_2022-12-13-00-16-03-126-edit_com.android.systemui.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Abbashady
Currently I am using my Redmi K50 Ultra phone installed MIUI version 13.0.7 via fastboot so now I want to update to version 13.0.10 how to do? I tried installing via twrp many times with no success and had to reinstall the previous version using fastboot. thanks for your support.

Last edited:
I'm happy because the new update for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G is ready for download MI11Lite5G_V13.0.14.0.SKICNXM_v13-12

Clean install
NO flickering (like beta versions). I hace used few hours but i feel Nice. I'll updade next days.

Thanks Xiaomi eu ⭐x5

Apologies in advance and thank you for your patience as my question might be a dumb one:
1) You provide a table that only lists a "recovery" ROM for 12S Ultra
2) The description says for Android 12, you can only use a fastboot ROM

I am looking to buy a 12S Ultra and they come with Android 12. Does that mean I can't use the xiaomi.eu global ROM?

Apologies in advance and thank you for your patience as my question might be a dumb one:
1) You provide a table that only lists a "recovery" ROM for 12S Ultra
2) The description says for Android 12, you can only use a fastboot ROM

I am looking to buy a 12S Ultra and they come with Android 12. Does that mean I can't use the xiaomi.eu global ROM?
The description was not updated, there is a ROM so you should be able to install it.

Reactions: katerpanne
Good Morning everybody, I got a Poco F4 Munch and im having a weird problem. When I charge my device while being on and put off the cable , it instantly jumps to 98% l, although it was on 100% a second before. If I do the same thing while being switched off and charge to 100% and then boot into the system , it stays on 100% for a good amount of time. I have always used my original chargee , how is this possible. I have not experimented around with my device.

Currently I am using my Redmi K50 Ultra phone installed MIUI version 13.0.7 via fastboot so now I want to update to version 13.0.10 how to do? I tried installing via twrp many times with no success and had to reinstall the previous version using fastboot. thanks for your support.
First you need to have your fastboot abd drivers installed on your computer. You can see his method on youtube.
Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
type: fastboot devices
When the code appears, the computer recognized your device.
Then type: fastboot boot twrp.img
Everything is ready now. On the twrp screen, come.
Put the twrp img file on the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data by selecting img in the install section and with recovery ramdisk section flash it. And reboot in recovery mode.
Find the rom zip file in the Install section and flash it. No wipe required for update on roms with same source code

Reactions: mkokoyo
Yes, I'm running in Italian language. With the previous version of the stable everything was OK, and I've not switched themes or anything else updating. Same as your post.
Install the Xiaomi system apps updater. And it will appear in the settings section. Update the themes from there. The language problem is gone, but the mtz feature will be lost. If you want you can

Good Morning everybody, I got a Poco F4 Munch and im having a weird problem. When I charge my device while being on and put off the cable , it instantly jumps to 98% l, although it was on 100% a second before. If I do the same thing while being switched off and charge to 100% and then boot into the system , it stays on 100% for a good amount of time. I have always used my original chargee , how is this possible. I have not experimented around with my device.
dude i have poco f3. Same happens to me. When I take it off the charger, it goes to 99% in 1 minute but stays at 99 for almost half an hour. And when it is charged, it charges from 99 to 100 in 10 minutes. It's weird but I'm not complaining

Reactions: wesley06
Hi there!
I have currently installed MIUI 12.5 | V12.5.4.0 Stable on POCO F3.
System updater shows that I could update to V13.0.9.0.
Should I update this way? Do I have to format data to update? I don't want to lose my settings and data.

Hello everyone...
I have a question, can someone tell me where is the automatic call recording function?
When I start a call, I have to press the button manually to record the call. It used to do it automatically. I can't find the option to activate the automatic call.
I have installed rom.eu little f4 gt.
Thank you.

Hello everyone...
I have a question, can someone tell me where is the automatic call recording function?
When I start a call, I have to press the button manually to record the call. It used to do it automatically. I can't find the option to activate the automatic call.
I have installed rom.eu little f4 gt.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20221213_132649.jpg
    IMG_20221213_132649.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20221213_132707.jpg
    IMG_20221213_132707.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20221213_132731.jpg
    IMG_20221213_132731.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Love
Reactions: rodessk
Hi there!
I have currently installed MIUI 12.5 | V12.5.4.0 Stable on POCO F3.
System updater shows that I could update to V13.0.9.0.
Should I update this way? Do I have to format data to update? I don't want to lose my settings and data.
Are you using eu rom or global rom?

hey guys, my poco f3 phone(stable 13.0.9.0) just started to restart out of nowhere and is going in twrp, can someone help me, please

Attachments

• POCO IMG_20221213_144057.jpg
    POCO IMG_20221213_144057.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 94