MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Doubt, I'm on stable .eu. But I wanted to go weekly. How can I get to it without formatting the data? Is it just the flash on top? I'm in the stable wanting to go to weekly, without formatting the data, is there a way?

Doubt, I'm on stable .eu. But I wanted to go weekly. How can I get to it without formatting the data? Is it just the flash on top? I'm in the stable wanting to go to weekly, without formatting the data, is there a way?
from stable to weekly is without format possibly. install via trwp

Generally, only if Weekly is newer. Otherwise on your own risk

As of now, latest Weekly was 26 Oct 2022, while Stable versions for some devices were released later.
Hence again, check dates for particular device and if going without Format - do on your own risk (you might later need to Format if some system apps will not work properly)

Reactions: katerpanne
In this case, just download the weekly rom and go over the stable one? It won't be a problem right?In this case, just download the weekly rom and go over the stable one? It won't be a problem right?

Dear,

How to update Mi 11 Ultra from version 13.0.12.0 to 13.0.13.0 via fastboot? I couldn't find the "fastboot" file to download.
The smartphone itself gave the update available message, but after downloading the file it asks for permission to install, restarts and enters Miui Recovery 5.0 mode. As I didn't know which option to click (Chinese), after a few seconds the smartphone itself started normally keeping version 13.0.12.0.
Thank you very much in advance.

In this case, just download the weekly rom and go over the stable one? It won't be a problem right?In this case, just download the weekly rom and go over the stable one? It won't be a problem right?
yes otherwise from weekly to stable is only possibly with format

Dear,

How to update Mi 11 Ultra from version 13.0.12.0 to 13.0.13.0 via fastboot? I couldn't find the "fastboot" file to download.
The smartphone itself gave the update available message, but after downloading the file it asks for permission to install, restarts and enters Miui Recovery 5.0 mode. As I didn't know which option to click (Chinese), after a few seconds the smartphone itself started normally keeping version 13.0.12.0.
Thank you very much in advance.
no fastboot first you must install trwp and then install the rom via trwp

for wifi i can't say but wapp the same for me. also gmail and outlook. uninstall apps and then install again. now works
xm 12
I uninstalled and installed WhatsApp but I still have lag in notifications, or messages appears only when I open the app. Autostart on, battery saver with no restrictions

I uninstalled and installed WhatsApp but I still have lag in notifications, or messages appears only when I open the app. Autostart on, battery saver with no restrictions
unfortunately not only whatsapp... can be seen it in ram management that the system kills many apps when turns off the screen and notifications also disappear

Reactions: Motox
When upgrade my mi2 pro to android 13, all things working great... All my apps working great...
but when using app lock.. I see double fingerprint
1- gray fingerprint as picture and real fingerprint. This bothers me a lot ، Other than that everything works fine for me I hope to fix this in new update

Attachments

• CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19.jpg
    CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Sad
Reactions: Abbashady
Hello,
I updated my POCO F3 to stable version v.13.0.9 and now I don't have root anymore. What can I do to get root without losing my personal data and apps?
Thank you.

Reactions: fantap
Hello,
I updated my POCO F3 to stable version v.13.0.9 and now I don't have root anymore. What can I do to get root without losing my personal data and apps?
Thank you.
Either flash msgisk.zip in twrp or patch boot.img in msgisk app and flash manually

I have a 2 problems. I installed new A13 stable rom on my Xiaomi 12 Pro and format data fully. But my battery started to run out faster than the A12 rom and even though I changed my ringtone, the standard ringtone plays when I get a call.

unfortunately not only whatsapp... can be seen it in ram management that the system kills many apps when turns off the screen and notifications also disappear
this is a general xiaomi problem because of their aggressive ram management. currently im struggling with notifications from element app. i switched back to stock rom and theres the same problem. none of the settings (battery restriction, autostart, app pinning and so on) are working. sometimes the notification comes with a hughe delay and sometimes only if i unlock the device and sometimes they only come when i open the app. otherwise some apps like threema or nine mail client are working fine. this is really annoying and not an xiaomi.eu custom rom problem its made by xiaomi itself. but i've read that there should be improvments in this issue with miui 14.

Reactions: Mali2 and Abbashady