MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,
I updated my POCO F3 to stable version v.13.0.9 and now I don't have root anymore. What can I do to get root without losing my personal data and apps?
Thank you.

try these instruction in this link ,,,,

Excuse me, My cell phone is Mi12Pro, I see 12/14 Mi12Pro Rom - <xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip>, it's Fastboot Rom?? is it for Android13???

Hello, after installing the rom on my Xiaomi 12 Pro I lost both IMEI. I do not know what to do. The card is not detected and after entering the *#06# command, "0" appears next to both IMEIs. Anyone know how to reassign IMEI numbers?

Solved, explain few post Below.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Giannichedda
Hello, after installing the rom I lost both IMEI. I do not know what to do. The card is not detected and after entering the *#06# command, "0" appears next to both IMEIs. Anyone know how to reassign IMEI numbers?
Dude, mi note 10 lite is a very problematic phone. Try reinstalling the rom with a clean flash

Hello
I have a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE with the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.2.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.fastboot and I would like to do a clean install with this version V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12 which is not installable through Fastboot.
I wanted to install via the recovery twrp-3.6.0_11-0-lisa but I can't boot this recovery unlike OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa but I don't know how to use it.

Can someone explain to me how to do a clean install with the version mentioned and also how to install the recovery (OrangeFox) without having to go through my PC?

Hello
I have a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE with the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.2.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.fastboot and I would like to do a clean install with this version V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12 which is not installable through Fastboot.
I wanted to install via the recovery twrp-3.6.0_11-0-lisa but I can't boot this recovery unlike OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa but I don't know how to use it.

Can someone explain to me how to do a clean install with the version mentioned and also how to install the recovery (OrangeFox) without having to go through my PC?
Flash rom with Orangefox. No wipe required for update on roms with same source code

this is a general xiaomi problem because of their aggressive ram management. currently im struggling with notifications from element app. i switched back to stock rom and theres the same problem. none of the settings (battery restriction, autostart, app pinning and so on) are working. sometimes the notification comes with a hughe delay and sometimes only if i unlock the device and sometimes they only come when i open the app. otherwise some apps like threema or nine mail client are working fine. this is really annoying and not an xiaomi.eu custom rom problem its made by xiaomi itself. but i've read that there should be improvments in this issue with miui 14.
in previous version A12 XM12_V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12 everything worked.
this A13 XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13 unfortunately killed apps for work, whatapp, gmail, instagram, facebook, and many others. the problem is that the notifications also disappear. disaster, it's unusable

Hi, guys...
Have Xiaomi 12Pro + TWRP + Magisk -> xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.41.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12.zip
If I install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip (via fastboot update) will I lose twrp and magisk?
I hope not, as I don't see the recovery.img file in the archive
Thanks.

Hi, guys...
Have Xiaomi 12Pro + TWRP + Magisk -> xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.41.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12.zip
If I install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip (via fastboot update) will I lose twrp and magisk?
I hope not, as I don't see the recovery.img file in the archive
Thanks.
Xiaomi 12 Pro has a dedicated recovery partition. If you flashed TWRP on it, it will not be replaced by flashing our ROMs.
As for Magisk, you have to reinstall it in TWRP after updating ROMs anyway. That's always been the case.

Xiaomi 12 Pro has a dedicated recovery partition. If you flashed TWRP on it, it will not be replaced by flashing our ROMs.
As for Magisk, you have to reinstall it in TWRP after updating ROMs anyway. That's always been the case.
Thanks. I'll try to do it. ))

@devs
is the tucana stable rom more up to date than the latest weekly from 13/19.7.2022? From date I would say yes.
And are there still updates coming for the stable tucana rom?
thanks.

is the tucana stable rom more up to date than the latest weekly from 13/19.7.2022? From date I would say yes.
From system app versions perspective, sure, because we update many of them.
As for general code base, we can't answer that question, we don't know.

And are there still updates coming for the stable tucana rom?
We don't get any secret schedule information from Xiaomi.

I have Diting , stable version , we got new A13 weekly version ,can I do dirty flash or must format data? This is fastboot install.. previous was from TWRP?

Hello, why does it throw this up when I want to update the phone? The phone has TWRP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-17-21-54-08-151_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-21-54-08-151_com.android.updater.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 502
Last edited by a moderator: