MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

in previous version A12 XM12_V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12 everything worked.
this A13 XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13 unfortunately killed apps for work, whatapp, gmail, instagram, facebook, and many others. the problem is that the notifications also disappear. disaster, it's unusable
i'm running 13.0.6.0 Stable SJKCNXM on my poco f2 and do not have that hughe problems with notifications like you described apart from some delays. maybe its an image/version problem... but this is beyond my knowledge...

i'm running 13.0.6.0 Stable SJKCNXM on my poco f2 and do not have that hughe problems with notifications like you described apart from some delays. maybe its an image/version problem... but this is beyond my knowledge...
maybe it depends on the model, many xm12 with the same problems

[Solved] Just updated succesfully the stable Munch from the previous (Android12) to the last one (xiaomi.eu_multi_MUNCH_V13.2.8.0.TLMCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip)
However installing TWRP (twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.2_A12-munch-skkk.img) I get the internal storage to 0mb.
Is there a Munch TWRP version for Android 13?
or alternatively is there any way to solve the "internal storage 0mb" whithout formating/losing my data?

Edit: Found the twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A13-munch-skkk.img I'm gonna try with this one....
Installing the appropriate TWRP solved the issue!

Last edited:
Ok guys i want to ask a really noob question. I'm doing this first time and i don't want to end with bricked device. I'm currently using a CrDroid 9.0 A13, and i want to switch this to this rom V13.0.10.0.SKQMIXM and model is Courbet 4G.
What do i need to select there so i can do clean flash and install this ROM via zip?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-17-12-08-26.png
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-12-08-26.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 95
Hi. I have Mi 11 Pro with latest stable 13.0.13. I want to sell my phone. What I must do before selling so new owner is not asked for Google or Mi account password? And about factory reset....After choosing factory reset option in the phones menu, will the phone go to TWRP and I will have to reset it manually or it will factory reset it automatically?? Sorry for the dumb questions. Thanks!

I have a RedMi K50 (rubens) and I want to flash MIUI 13 EU stable version. When I was flashing with miflash, "can not find file flash_all.bat" was displayed on the screen. I am at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...lti_RUBENS_V13.0.24.0.SLNCNXM_v13-12-fastboot .zip/download
The downloaded flash package, although the website marked the fastboot version, did not find flash_all.bat in the file after I downloaded it. I don't know what's going on, and I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

QQ截图20221219001434.png
QQ截图20221219092235.png
QQ截图20221219093151.png

I have a RedMi K50 (rubens) and I want to flash MIUI 13 EU stable version. When I was flashing with miflash, "can not find file flash_all.bat" was displayed on the screen. I am at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...lti_RUBENS_V13.0.24.0.SLNCNXM_v13-12-fastboot .zip/download
The downloaded flash package, although the website marked the fastboot version, did not find flash_all.bat in the file after I downloaded it. I don't know what's going on, and I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

View attachment 45050View attachment 45051View attachment 45052
Well, you did not read the instructions. You're not supposed to use Mi Flash at all. You're supposed to run one of the scripts directly according to your operating system and whether it's a first install (with data format) or update from previous Xiaomi.eu ROM (data not removed).

Reactions: katerpanne
Why does the music apps just stop working and close randomly, this is really annoying, anyone knows any fix for this? I am using a poco x4 pro 5g and currently at miui eu 13.0.4, I appreciate it if anyone can help.

Hi. I have Mi 11 Pro with latest stable 13.0.13. I want to sell my phone. What I must do before selling so new owner is not asked for Google or Mi account password? And about factory reset....After choosing factory reset option in the phones menu, will the phone go to TWRP and I will have to reset it manually or it will factory reset it automatically?? Sorry for the dumb questions. Thanks!
Dude, you have to manually remove your mi account. Google account is not the problem. It disappears with any format type

Reactions: kekec01
Hello, i have Redmi K50 Ultra (Diting).Tomorrow will unlock bootloader. I want to flash miui 13 stable (.eu), now is 13 stable (china). I will unlock bootloader, then i download 13.07, switch to fastboot, use command windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat. How i understand thats all? And i have one more question, twrp will flash with rom , or i need to flash it by myself?

Thanks, sorry for my English...

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help. I searched and read many pages but was unable to find any useful info related to my situation. I'm have a Mi Ultra 11 on 13.0.13 Xiomi.EU. I did a factory reset because I was encountering battery drain and thought that might fix my issue. When I finished setting up the phone from factory reset, I tried restoring from my Xiaomi backups but was unable to. I presumed I lost root. I flashed Magisk from TWRP but I am still unable to restore from Mi Backup as I have not been able to copy files from my computer back onto the phone. I also noticed I am unable to download any files from chrome. Am I missing something? Any ideas? I'm lost. Appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

EDIT: After charging all night, I noticed my battery only charged to 88%. Seems like my battery drain never got addressed as I noticed this the night before I factory reset the device. Anyone encounter this battery issue before?

UPDATE: I flashed 13.0.12 fastboot and did clean install. Seems to have fixed the issue with copying files from computer onto phone. Still waiting to charge my phone to see if I can get to 100%. Will monitor for the battery drain.

Last edited:
Installation:

Installation via TWRP:

- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Hello I have a problem When I try to install with this indicated installation method I get the following message: "You cannot install an unofficial ROM"

1671479596088.jpeg

Dude, boot into twrp recovery mode and flash the rom. No need for update package

Hello, thanks for your answer, I more or less understand, I will look for how to do it.

On the other hand, in these installation processes do they start the mobile from 0? That is to say, it deletes all the data? Actually, I would be interested in some method of updating from MIUI 12.5 to MIUI 13 but without deleting my data.

Hello, thanks for your answer, I more or less understand, I will look for how to do it.

On the other hand, in these installation processes do they start the mobile from 0? That is to say, it deletes all the data? Actually, I would be interested in some method of updating from MIUI 12.5 to MIUI 13 but without deleting my data.
No, your data is not deleted. What rom are you currently using? Is the bootloader unlocked?

Hi everyone,
Used xiaomi.eu (and very happy with your work) on my previous xiaomi 12 (stolen in my car), now waiting to unlock bootloader for my second xiaomi 12 (miui 13/A13).
Last time it was fastboot, I see no recovery package so I guess no twrp update for cupid.
Difference between fastboot/recovery install is you need a computer with fastboot?
I don't care, I just want updates and security fixes, I'm ok to update my phone from a computer.
Thanks a lot for your work!

Hi everyone,
Used xiaomi.eu (and very happy with your work) on my previous xiaomi 12 (stolen in my car), now waiting to unlock bootloader for my second xiaomi 12 (miui 13/A13).
Last time it was fastboot, I see no recovery package so I guess no twrp update for cupid.
Difference between fastboot/recovery install is you need a computer with fastboot?
I don't care, I just want updates and security fixes, I'm ok to update my phone from a computer.
Thanks a lot for your work!
Hi, recovery roms are installed with custom recovery like twrp/OrangeFox. Computer is not needed. Fastboot roms work with bat files. Must be done from computer

Reactions: katerpanne
I received an update notification available on my Redmi K30 through the Update App. But when I click download update I always get the following message: "All mirrors are offline. Please try again later..."

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I'm on V12.5.7.0, and the available (that I can't download) version is V13.0.5.0.

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help. I searched and read many pages but was unable to find any useful info related to my situation. I'm have a Mi Ultra 11 on 13.0.13 Xiomi.EU. I did a factory reset because I was encountering battery drain and thought that might fix my issue. When I finished setting up the phone from factory reset, I tried restoring from my Xiaomi backups but was unable to. I presumed I lost root. I flashed Magisk from TWRP but I am still unable to restore from Mi Backup as I have not been able to copy files from my computer back onto the phone. I also noticed I am unable to download any files from chrome. Am I missing something? Any ideas? I'm lost. Appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

EDIT: After charging all night, I noticed my battery only charged to 88%. Seems like my battery drain never got addressed as I noticed this the night before I factory reset the device. Anyone encounter this battery issue before?

UPDATE: I flashed 13.0.12 fastboot and did clean install. Seems to have fixed the issue with copying files from computer onto phone. Still waiting to charge my phone to see if I can get to 100%. Will monitor for the battery drain.
13.0.13 on mi 11 Ultra here. No problems with charging to 100%. Using a fast charger, charging goes indeed fast. But I noticed the same battery drain, very fast. Main culprit is always the screen. It looks like it's drainer faster than before but because of the quick charging capability I can manage. Am curious though why or if a factory reset would help. It would get rid of apps that drain the battery but my main 'drainer' is the screen.

Months ago, I had updated from 13.0.5 to 13.0.6 via TWRP flashing method. We were using fastboot way before that but they changed it to recovery way. And now we have an update to 13.0.7

Anyway, I changed nothing since that day but today when I try to open TWRP, it half-reboots itself at blue-grey teamwin opening logo in loop. So I can't access inside. What should I do? Except this, the phone works normally.

Mi 10T Pro (apollopro, HMK30SUltra)
MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.6 Stable