MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Global MIUI13 installed just fine on the first try via the brigudav TWRP, which is the same first recovery I tried to install EU 13 rom and failed several times in a row.
May I suggest there is an issue with the EU ROM itself and some incompatibility with the different markets/models (juice/chime family)?
I know these are old models and this is probably the last update, but it's still very strange for EU 12.5 to install without issues, and Global 13 to install without issues, but and EU 13 to not install with the same issue on 4 different recoveries.
You "may suggest", but you'd be wrong because there's nothing wrong with the ROM. It's more likely that the phone is trash. Just saying.

EDIT: We reuploaded it as a Hybrid ROM so that you have the choice how to flash it (and now it might actually flash properly in recovery), since this might be the last ROM for that device.

Last edited:
I have bluetooth issues with my Xiaomi 12T Plato xiaomi.eu_multi_PLATO_V13.0.5.0.SLQMIXM_v13-12-fastboot
My Garmin Venu2 loses it's BT connection and can't reconnect, becauce the Garmin Connect app seems killed by that ROM after twenty or thirty minutes, while the phone is residing in my pocket (all permissions set, autorun set on, no energy restrictions, app pinned, energy saving bar set from balanced to power. No cleaning app used.

What else can I do to get the phone and watch work as they do on my Huawei P30 Pro? I am rid of that "connection request" popup all day long and no notifications after the new setup.

Another thing I miss is a connection indicator in the BT menu - all you can read is "saved".

Thanks for advice, w.

I have three questions,

First, how to update system app, cause everytimr I am trying to do so from Apk mirror it says can't install update from unofficial source

Second, Camera quality seems a little bit off

Third, I am picking up some Chinese text, I am using Redmi 9t (Lime) stable version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-28-11-03-37-775_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-28-11-03-37-775_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
I have three questions,

First, how to update system app, cause everytimr I am trying to do so from Apk mirror it says can't install update from unofficial source

Second, Camera quality seems a little bit off

Third, I am picking up some Chinese text, I am using Redmi 9t (Lime) stable version
1. Not officially supported on .EU, so the short answer is you don't
2. You can try playing with different versions of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and see if they work better for you (I went through the same back in the day when .EU stopped updating for my Redmi Note 5 Pro and I switched to LineageOS):
3. I don't really have an answer for that one other than possible missed translations. You can report that in the translation section of the form. But please doublecheck that you don't have any updates for the installer/other xiaomi apps from previous releases if the device wasn't wiped before flashing the replacement rom.

why is the music app still showing ads? and also sometimes, the music apps and also other music and youtube suddenly stop?

Anyone having problem with quick charge? After 13.0.2.0 it won't use mi quick charge, checked on multiple chargers and cables, phone is Redmi note 9 pro (no quick charge on latest update too)

Hi. To update miui 13 to the latest version, should I remove the lock? Some tutorials recommend it, but if I do it I would lose my banking apps information.

To update miui 13 to the latest version, should I remove the lock? Some tutorials recommend it, but if I do it I would lose my banking apps information.

No need to remove screen lock if you have proper TWRP/OF. You can also update using the fastboot method if the ROM is released in a hybrid version.

EDIT:
If you mean bootloader lock then if you want to install xiaomi.eu ROM you have to unlock bootloader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abbashady
To update miui 13 to the latest version, should I remove the lock? Some tutorials recommend it, but if I do it I would lose my banking apps information.
Yes, you have to unlock the bootloader to install the eu rom. I have hidden root from magisk in banking apps. It works fine for me

Reactions: gogocar62
Yay, xiaomi.eu_multi_PLATO_V13.0.7.0.SLQMIXM_v13-12.zip hybrid ROM is available. Thank you very much.
So, my question concerns @Igor Eisberg quote from announcements "All ROMs from now on will be Hybrid ROMs. No new suffix is added to the ZIP file name, just like typical Recovery ROMs, because those are valid Recovery ROMs for OTA purposes,"

Does "valid Recovery ROMs for OTA purposes" mean, I can use the 'install from internal memory' function in MIUI Updater, after downloading from sourceforge to internal phone memory? 12T had no twrp so far, only fastboot install. Or should I better stay with fastboot install and 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'?

Thanks for help, w.

in the rom of Xiaomi 11t pro it does not let you create shortcuts to web pages with Google Chrome, any solution?

Hello everyone! One question. I have flashed xiaomi.eu 13.0.2 for joyeuse and i update the version to 13.0.4 via fastboot. If i do a factory reset which version is going to flashed? Sorry for my english