MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone! One question. I have flashed xiaomi.eu 13.0.2 for joyeuse and i update the version to 13.0.4 via fastboot. If i do a factory reset which version is going to flashed? Sorry for my english
Factory reset has nothing to do with the version. It just deletes your data

Hi there! I've noticed a little battery drain with the last MIUI 13.0.16.0 on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Anyone with the same problem? Cheers!

After having issues with 4G courbet with bootlooping TWRP, installed the new "Hybrid" rom, installation time was around 30 sec and works like charm. Thank u
@zabegan34 , did you do the fastboot way or TWRP on your Mi 11 Lite 4G?

I also noticed Courbet is supposed to get Android 13 from the Xiaomi UI dot net site. I'm debating on whether to upgrade to 13.0.11.0 or to wait for the A13 version to be available.

My wife's phone's power button is not working properly now so it makes it harder to do these upgrades. OTA may soon have to be the only way to update her phone.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@zabegan34 , did you do the fastboot way or TWRP on your Mi 11 Lite 4G?

I also noticed Courbet is supposed to get Android 13 from the Xiaomi UI dot net site. I'm debating on whether to upgrade to 13.0.11.0 or to wait for the A13 version to be available.

My wife's phone's power button is not working properly now so it makes it harder to do these upgrades. OTA may soon have to be the only way to update her phone.

Thanks in advance.

Well as much as i understood hybrid rom means you can flash through twrp or fastboot and it won't do any difference . I think flashing through twrp is safer. Just download rom, put on sdcard/otg, format ur data, flash the zip.... Install time is around 30 seconds.
Also with power button mine does not work either, as this seems common issue with this phone, so you can reboot to recovery via adb command. "adb reboot recovery"
Also OTA works, download the new update file, in the updater menu go to three dots upright, choose update package, select the zip and the system will auto reboot to TWRP and install the update

Reactions: qu4k3r
I have the Redmi Note 10 Pro and have the latest TWRP and the new Rom Hybrid.
Downloaded the Rom on the PC and pushed it to the phone.
Install via TWRP with automatic restart. The installation went through so far. Device restarts.
But it has been booting for 10 min. I see the Mi logo and at the bottom the 3 dots going through.

Install via TWRP with automatic restart. The installation went through so far. Device restarts.
But it has been booting for 10 min. I see the Mi logo and at the bottom the 3 dots going through.
If you are installing the eu rom for the first time, you need to format data

Happened the same to me. I just forced turn off and then turned on again. Everything is fine. Just noticed the battery doesnt last as much as the previous version.

I have the EU rom not for the first time. Had already 12.5 and then update to 13. There already 2 times update with Xiaomi Tool V2gemacht. This time the message came too little memory. Although I have 50 gb internal free.
Have read so that I need the latest TWRP. I have played with Xiaomi Tool V2. Data was still available afterwards.
Then the update went to 13...16 with Xiaomi Tool. When restarting, however, it hangs. As described above.
Then I did the update again directly via TWRP. But the same result.
What can I do now.

Happened the same to me. I just forced turn off and then turned on again. Everything is fine. Just noticed the battery doesnt last as much as the previous version.
I have also turned it off via TWRP and then turned it back on with the switch. Still starts forever.
Or how did you do that ?

Hi, I just update my redmi note 9 pro eu (joyeuse) from 13.0.2 stable to 13.0.4 stable via twrp install.
After about 1-2 minuts from rebooting (i.e. the smartphone is useble), the touch stops working, the physical keys do nothing and the smartphone reboot itself.
I tried several times to reinstall the img (this) from both twrp and fastboot and to clean Dalvik cache from twrp, but nothing.
I need help, what can I do? I don't want to format the data, can I maybe return to previously version of miui?

The only clue I have is that when I install the rom this warning comes out "unable to mount /system_root invalid argument", but everything else is ok

EDIT: Now it's working normally.
I installed magisk by opening the app and having it do the new installation, but trying to install it via twrp (changing the extension from apk to zip) now it seems there is no longer the problem I was talking about

Last edited:
have anyone here tried the via Updater app Method ? it doesnt work for me it force to open the Twrp recovery or should i do the Method Install via twrp ?

Anyone having problem with quick charge? After 13.0.2.0 it won't use mi quick charge, checked on multiple chargers and cables, phone is Redmi note 9 pro (no quick charge on latest update too)
i had a similar issue, solved changing kernel with "spectrum-miui-miatoll-20220722.zip" now it works good.

I'm experiencing audio playback delay when playing videos through Bluetooth headphones using aptX Adaptive. Audio and video are synced with other codecs. Can any of you guys look into it? I'm using the latest stable version for taoyao

Hi guys, I just dirty flashed MIUI 13 latest update for Joyeuse over MIUI 12.5 everything seems find except for DND won't silence my device, it just turns on by itself sometimes. I've re-flashed the rom again without factory reset but gave me the same issue. I don't want to fresh install does anyone has same issue and fixed?

Edit: It's working now.
Edit: DND still turns on by itself.

Last edited: