MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 11 Lite 4G , code name Courbet
Bootloop error, I tried many ways but it still shows the MI logo and automatically enters twrp or Miui original recovery a few minutes later, I really hope this can be fixed

Out today fixed version...

Installed on my Courbet 6/64. Works perfect.
Double tap to close and wake up, notifications now works

Last edited:
Found 2 other bugs on redmi note 10 pro miui 14 :

My router's wlan dns is completely ignored if I don't disable Private DNS in settings -> connection & sharing.

It was working on miui 13, and the feature appears to be completely undocumented so no idea what it does.

Edit: found out on reddit that "auto" send everything to google... That's terrible please don't do that by default.

Hwei Hlth app can't connect to a 2.4ghz wifi to pair my scale, it loops indefinitely and clearly looks like it's being denied access, again, working fine on latest miui 13/android 12
Hello, I have a MI12T Pro and the exact same thing was happening to me. I use a PI-Hole system for DNS on my home network, but the smartphone kept ignoring it and using "weird" dns. In the end, I realized that the DNS that the smartphone used was 8.8.8.8.
Thanks to your Private DNS message, I turned off this option, set it to OFF, and it immediately started using the IP address of the PI-Hole which it should be from the start.
Thank you very much for the tip.

Why is this option like this by default in Auto? Is it typical of the Chinese version? since in the Global version this did not happen.
Should the "Auto" option ignore the DNS assigned by the network? Or is it something weird about the Chinese version?

For the rest, all very well with the ROM, everything fluid and fast.
Many thanks to the developers for it.

Bugs I found on REDWOOD:
1) battery drain in standby
2) overheating
3) sometimes the 5G icon turns too small and results almost invisible, then return normal
4) sometimes, when some notifications turns on the display with AOD, when it turns off after 10 seconds, the display flash white
5 I can't reach to upload personal images for the AOD mode

Furthermore these bugs, after flashed 14.0.2 the brightness of display has decreased. I came back to previous rom, but I think it's not possible to came back to android 12 without wipe all, right?

Bugs I found on REDWOOD:

Furthermore these bugs, after flashed 14.0.2 the brightness of display has decreased. I came back to previous rom, but I think it's not possible to came back to android 12 without wipe all, right?
What problem do you have with 14.01? I have it installed and I don't find any serious bug? I have also installed 14.02 and came back to previous version no because of bugs but only because it's not compatible with a TWRP that works well with 14.01.

Latest ROM for Sweet has a big battery drain. Android System eats almost 30-40% of battery without using the phone. Same on Stock-ROM - its a MIUI14-Bug from Xiaomi. Back to latest MIUI13 all ok again!

Installing 14.0.1.0 (A13) on Redwood (Poco X5 Pro) with fastboot did not install custom recovery; Recovery remained stock MIUI.

Does 14.0.2.0 (A13) using fastboot flash contains TWRP or OrangeFox recovery?

What problem do you have with 14.01? I have it installed and I don't find any serious bug? I have also installed 14.02 and came back to previous version no because of bugs but only because it's not compatible with a TWRP that works well with 14.01.
I found the problem as I describe

Hello everybody. I am a new owner of Xiaomi 12s Pro 12gb/256gb. I currently live in Shanghai so I bought it at a good price. Initially, I was interested in Xiaomi 12T Pro since my base is in Europe but the official Xiaomi does not deliver in Shanghai a global version. So my only option is to flash it and install another global or eu rom. I have already made the procedure to unlock it, I have to wait a couple more days. I made a research and I find that the latest eu.rom for 12s Pro is xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V14.0.8.0.TLECNXM. Has anybody used this particular rom in a chinese version Xiaomi 12s Pro? I can see the initials CN in the middle of TLECNXM so I am worried a bit if it s really eu?
Please bare in mind apart for all the integrated google services, apps and play store I am interested in removing the most of the chinese characters, ads, apps etc.
Also I cannot find a global rom for this model, is there any chance launching one in the near future?
Thanks in advance for your time..
Stavros..

I would like to ask that a friend of mine has a MI 10T Lite, currently it has xiaomi.eu V14.0.2.0.SJSCNXM ROM and it cannot connect at all, it cannot pair two wifi repeaters and a huawei scala 3 smart scale. . but it used to be good, and there is a poco x3 nfc factory phone in the family, with which a smart scale works immediately.

Could you by any chance tell me what the problem might be?

Τ
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are built on Chinese ROMs. They are mainly tailored for users in the EU.
Support Google services etc. You have it written in the first post of this thread.

Thank you very much!
I have seen the first post but I was a bit confused because it is characterized as "CN". I wanted to be sure that it is eu.rom (even if it is originated from China)

xiaomi.eu is always built on CN ROM, only if there is no CN ROM for a given device, Global ROM is used as the basis.
Awesome!Thanks again, appreciated. I cannot wait for the countdown to unlock it. It is still necessary to unlock it first,right?

Yes. Bootloader must be unlocked to install xiaomi.eu ROM.

Hello, im on 13.08 stable for spesn.
When I update Stable 14 with update app, will my twrp take over? Does the magisk 26.1 work on Android 13? Will twrp not be erased..? Greetings

Last edited: