MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hey @Igor Eisberg , I wanted to reflash the rebuilt ROM for VEUXG MIUI 14.0.2.0 and it says that my device is MISSI. That device doesn't even exist. I even extracted the ROM with CRB Android Kitchen and it recognized it as the same thing. What do you think is going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-16-06-07-30.png
    Screenshot_2023-07-16-06-07-30.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot 2023-07-15 153607.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 153607.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 119
Hey @Igor Eisberg , I wanted to reflash the rebuilt ROM for VEUXG MIUI 14.0.2.0 and it says that my device is MISSI. That device doesn't even exist. I even extracted the ROM with CRB Android Kitchen and it recognized it as the same thing. What do you think is going on?
missi = Mi Shared System Image. TWRP is supposed to handle props correctly, but it doesn't in your case.
If your TWRP is outdated then flash using Fastboot.

Reactions: Spookie
missi = Mi Shared System Image. TWRP is supposed to handle props correctly, but it doesn't in your case.
If your TWRP is outdated then flash using Fastboot.
Well the CRB Android Kitchen application for Windows also recognized it as MISSI after it extracted the ROM

- Probably wrong version of TWRP. Do you have a version for android 13?
- Have you entered the lock screen password in TWRP for decryption?
- You can also update the ROM using the "fastboot method".

Thank you very much for the information.. It already helped a little.. I wasn't able to put the decryption code there.. However, there was an error when installing and I almost realized that I had lost everything.. How is the flash boot method?! I wanted everything to stay intact, without doing a root reset..

Just updated to Miui 14.0.4.0 (sweet / Redmi Note 10 Pro)
Got a few errors during flash but everything seems to be working fine.
Thanks, devs!

Reactions: pakoUnche
So the main reason im going to stable rom is to fix the wifi issue that im having whenever i connect my airbuds, my wifi just becomes worse which is clear when i play games which is very annoying. So If you're using Stable rom, can i ask you that whether have you faced any similar bug like this?

I downloaded the latest update by recovery option. However when i try to install the file dont appears. Said that my internal system have 0 mb.
Anyone can help?
Thanks

3.6.2.12mi11pro v5. 1_a12
yep, way too outdated.

the one you have doesnt support decryption of Android 13

use this one

Devices with Boot as Recovery (A/B):
These devices don't have a dedicated partition for recovery.
The recovery ramdisk resides in the "boot_a" and "boot_b" partitions.
A shared kernel is used for both the system and the recovery.
Due to that, you should never flash a custom recovery image directly to the "boot_a" and/or "boot_b" partitions. If you do that, the system will fail to boot.

Platforms: Snapdragon 678/680/695/778G/778G+/780G/870/888/888+
Devices: alioth, haydn, lisa, mona, moonstone, munch, odin, psyche, redwood(in), renoir, spes(n), star/mars, sunny, sunstone, taoyao, thyme, venus, veux/peux, vili
Image size: 192 MiB (201,326,592 bytes), or 96/128 MiB (100,663,296/134,217,728 bytes) for low-mid devices
Installation:
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

Reactions: JiaiJ
So now i have to root my phone to fix strong integrity?
Last time i did this i couldn't fix safetynet pass.
If you want "strong integrity", the options seems limited currently.

Hello! I decided to upgrade from the stable POCO F3 version 14.0.6.0 to the stable POCO F3 14.0.7.0 using a fastboot with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, I had not encountered such a problem before. At the step: "Sending "super" 523364" I have been waiting for about 40 minutes and I'm still waiting. Very scary. What can you advise?
11.png

Last edited:
Hello! I decided to upgrade from the stable POCO F3 version 14.0.6.0 to the stable POCO F3 14.0.7.0 using a fastboot with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, I had not encountered such a problem before. At the step: "Sending "super" 523364" I have been waiting for about 40 minutes and I'm still waiting. Very scary. What can you advise?
View attachment 48390
Sounds like the USB connection is hanging. The vital partitions are already flashed at this point, so bricking shouldn't be possible.
The only thing you can do is swap to a trusted cable and USB 2.0 port and retry the flashing process. You'll need to hold Power+Volume Down buttons to re-enter fastboot mode. There's nothing else you can do here.

Reactions: maxonyx
Sounds like the USB connection is hanging. The vital partitions are already flashed at this point, so bricking shouldn't be possible.
The only thing you can do is swap to a trusted cable and USB 2.0 port and retry the flashing process. You'll need to hold Power+Volume Down buttons to re-enter fastboot mode. There's nothing else you can do here.
Thanks a lot! Now I will try

Update: Everything went well, god I was scared

Last edited:
yep, way too outdated.

the one you have doesnt support decryption of Android 13

use this one

Devices with Boot as Recovery (A/B):
These devices don't have a dedicated partition for recovery.
The recovery ramdisk resides in the "boot_a" and "boot_b" partitions.
A shared kernel is used for both the system and the recovery.
Due to that, you should never flash a custom recovery image directly to the "boot_a" and/or "boot_b" partitions. If you do that, the system will fail to boot.

Platforms: Snapdragon 678/680/695/778G/778G+/780G/870/888/888+
Devices: alioth, haydn, lisa, mona, moonstone, munch, odin, psyche, redwood(in), renoir, spes(n), star/mars, sunny, sunstone, taoyao, thyme, venus, veux/peux, vili
Image size: 192 MiB (201,326,592 bytes), or 96/128 MiB (100,663,296/134,217,728 bytes) for low-mid devices
Installation:
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk
Hi. Thanks. But i could install the miui 14, but this update i cant.
I downloaded the file of TWRP update but when i use the recovery option the file dont appears. I go to advanced - install recovery ramdisk but i cant find the file. If i choose internal storage appears nothing. 0 mb