MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

If you want "strong integrity", the options seems limited currently.

I rooted the phone and used the module to fix integrity check. My banking app still isnt working and only thing i am not passing is Magisk package name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-55-44-999_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-55-44-999_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-56-32-681_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-56-32-681_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-58-16-526_krypton.tbsafetychecker.png
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-58-16-526_krypton.tbsafetychecker.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 171
I rooted the phone and used the module to fix integrity check. My banking app still isnt working and only thing i am not passing is Magisk package name.
To hide apps (like your LSPosed module) you need to use another LSPosed module HMA and configure it

However, no guarantee that your banking app finds that or something else. Eg, you had to install Shamiko module put your banking app to DenyList and not Enforce DenyList (seems you did for TB Checker)

Car and mouse game. Apps can also find that BL is unlocked by not going through Strong Integrity. Ie, you pass Strong Integrity now but KeyAttestation app will still see that your BL is unlocked. There is another LSPosed module to hide it, BootloaderSpoofer

You hide all that and maybe next update of the banking app will find something else

Etc. The only 100% 'method' is to keep Bootloader locked and to stay on stock ROM ;-(

To hide apps (like your LSPosed module) you need to use another LSPosed module HMA and configure it

However, no guarantee that your banking app finds that or something else. Eg, you had to install Shamiko module put your banking app to DenyList and not Enforce DN

Car and mouse game. Apps can also find that BL is unlocked not going through Strong Integrity. Ie, you pass now Strong Integrity but KeyAttestation app will still see that your BL is unlocked. There is another LSOosed module to hide it, BootloaderSpoofer

You hide all that and maybe next update of the banking app will find something

Etc. The only 100% 'method' is to keep Bootloader locked and stock ROM and to stay on Stock

Are you using v13.x? I'm having some heating issues. I'm trying to get around. Thinking about going to 13.x... the older ones are generally good.
I was on 14, but heating probs like you...I am back to 13 since weeks, all good now. 14 is buggy!!!

you can download an app,,, applist detector to check if the libs or modules are visible. If you are familiar with programming you can use XPrivacyLua. Search this forum for Digitales Amt there is an example.

Best way as zgfg12 mentioned stock rom and BL locked

PS: magisk topics etc should not be discussed in this topic :)

Last edited:
During testing, noticed that phone network device (WiFi) ID is reported differently on Global and xiaomi.eu ROMs.

In my case, on Global it says "Xiaomi-13", while on xiaomi.eu ROM says "UNKNOWN".

Any ideas why?

xiaomi-13-issue-wifi-network-id.jpg

Hello i'm new here coming from MIUI GLOBAL 14.0.4(TKHMIXM) Using POCOPHONE F3

Is it okay if i install this version of stable version of MIUI.EU 14 STABLE ROM in July 2023 and do i need to format my phone since its said first time installer need to format/wipe data

I have read most of the forums but i somehow cant understand most of it since the last phone i do the custom rom is on older phone back in 2015 with my Samsung Galaxy V

Im afraid that my phone will get broken or stuck bootloop

Hope you answer this.

Love from Malaysia.

Just updated to Miui 14.0.4.0 (sweet / Redmi Note 10 Pro)
Got a few errors during flash but everything seems to be working fine.
Thanks, devs!
How much battery drain do you have? "Android System" drain battery very much on all MIUI14 versions before!

I Installed this rom on a Redmi Note 12 4G NFC (Topaz) via Fastboot withour any errors. Thank you.
I observe some errors I never had with Xiaomi.EU:
- The whole system appears very jerky so that I have to deacivate animations to get a fluent user experience.
- During google maps navigation, the phone frequently loses cell service and gps service. Deactivating and reactivating the SIM slots recovers the service after 10 minutes. Instant recovery is possible via reboot.
- Opening google chrome frequently crashes throwing me to the home screen

I consider to go back to stock to test if those errors are vendor-firmware related. Do you know where to download?

Hello i'm new here coming from MIUI GLOBAL 14.0.4(TKHMIXM) Using POCOPHONE F3

Is it okay if i install this version of stable version of MIUI.EU 14 STABLE ROM in July 2023 and do i need to format my phone since its said first time installer need to format/wipe data

I have read most of the forums but i somehow cant understand most of it since the last phone i do the custom rom is on older phone back in 2015 with my Samsung Galaxy V

Im afraid that my phone will get broken or stuck bootloop

Hope you answer this.

Love from Malaysia.
As far as I know, Xiaomi.eu ROM is not compatible with official Global ROM, so yes, you would need a factory reset that wipes the data to install it. So, backup whatever you need first, and expect to spend a few hours restoring all the apps, settings, copying the contacts, photos, videos, etc.

Once the switchover to xiaomi.eu ROM is done, you can upgrade without data loss to future Xiaomi.eu releases, ex. Aug 2023.

To summarize the ROM upgrade rules:

official Global -> xiaomi.eu = factory reset / data loss
xiaomi.eu -> official Global = factory reset / data loss
xiaomi.eu Stable -> newer version of xiaomi.eu Stable or Weekly = no data loss
xiaomi.eu Weekly -> Stable = factory reset / data loss
xiaomi.eu Weekly -> newer version of xiaomi.eu Weekly = no data loss

A question about new hybrid ROM-s. If I am comming from Global ROM, after unlocking my bootloader, do I still need to flash TWRP first or is it included in the ROM if I flash it via fastboot? Also, do I need to flash the ROM via TWRP the first time coming from global ROM or is it ok to use the fastboot method with date wipe? Thank you in advance!

A question about new hybrid ROM-s. If I am comming from Global ROM, after unlocking my bootloader, do I still need to flash TWRP first or is it included in the ROM if I flash it via fastboot? Also, do I need to flash the ROM via TWRP the first time coming from global ROM or is it ok to use the fastboot method with date wipe? Thank you in advance!
You're overthinking. Flash it however you want. No, TWRP is not included with the ROM for Xiaomi 12.

The same place where you downloaded the last one. Look for previous version.
Yeah, I followed your idea and downgraded to Miui 14.0.3.0, so far no issues except a few whatsapp crashes. Will observe. However, to go back to stock you download the stock rom from here http://new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/index

Just installed latest EU rom on my F5 marble coming from stock global. Everything seems to work fine, but my Google Play system update is stuck at Sempter 1, 2022

Anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: Apokit
Just installed latest EU rom on my F5 marble coming from stock global. Everything seems to work fine, but my Google Play system update is stuck at Sempter 1, 2022

Anyone know how to fix it?
One question because a friend just bought f5 and wants to flash miui eu from global
Does call recording still included in dialer(i mean miui dialer)?
Because global uses google dialer

I have China Rom Xiaomi 12S Pro - Unicorn. It says above Hybrid. Is there other things should I make sure my pc has so I won't have bricking issue or midway error on pc? Or just fastboot mode then follow the steps for fastboot since the rom is hybrid

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to install the latest TWRP for vili before update to the newest ROM. I followed the instructions to install TWRP for 11T Pro (vili) uses vendor boot a/b which I checked using the commands below. So, I used the command fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab recovery.img but it produces a Volume Full error.
Code:
adb shell
cd /dev/block/platform
ls -la /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name
If anyone stumble on this by searching here's how I fixed it.
use the command fastboot boot recovery.img then on TWRP advanced settings, scroll down and find and tap Flash current TWRP

It's your fault that you're using the wrong command for that device.
In the instructions, you have clearly written which command to use for each device.

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.3.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13 with success on my UMI Mi10.

Though some weird issues.

I keep getting a popup (from Google) that my phone is not being backed up. How can I disable that?

Also I have some apps for which I disable notification completelty. I can disable it, but then after a bit I again get notifications from that app.
Look in the settings again, and notifications is somehow magically enable again for that app.

Weird...

Other then that. Great release!