MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks to Xiaomi.eu !, All went fine, without TWPR., finally I decided to update my Mi 10 to get advantage of dual SIM and other improvements. All 3 of my banking apps seems to work fine, and I don't use GPay.
Cleaner and Mi Music updates can't be installed over Play Store - what is the reason?

Developers have disabled system app updates because they modify them. Ignore notifications in GPlay.

Possible to add PLMN 90140, 90143 and 90167 as National roaming, as its IoT company sim which roams everywhere, Russia is 250xx and it should be set as overseas, anything outside EU/EEE should be Overseas

Hi all, Mi11Ultra here with latest stable miui14 rom, and applying the gpay modules as they are released, no root. After the last module update (Feb 29 2024), I am no longer able to use my hotel app (Marriott Bonvoy). Whenever I load the app, I see an error code appear before the app closes itself. It reads: REF 7144:28EE 2400000, Magisk detected by App

not sure if anyone has encountered this error or if there's some way to fix it. Cheers

Search for and read about how and why to use XiaomiEUInject.
Link to download is in the #post #1

----

Alternatively you will need PIF module for Magisk - again, search can help and find you instructions but for more details you will need to look eg on XDA
I used xiaomieuinject apk but nothing changed, thanks you for PIF magisk module information, I will give a look on XDA forum

Redmi note 11pro 5g user.
Everything works great for me, installed the custom rom Successfully, rooted my phone and can use all of my needed banking apps, no issues at all.
If this is your first time to use Eu rom just like me I suggest to read the instructions first carefully and read the comments for more additional instructions to avoid unnecessary questions and issues while installing the Rom.

I love you devs

Last edited:
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Please help, I am using xiaomi 12 T pro. i changed rom global miui 14 to eu. rom 14, the software automatically became hyper os. Viber and whats up are causing me problems, making an error in the directory - it does not recognize contacts. Do you know what this is about, I also did a format disc...

Please help, I am using xiaomi 12 T pro. i changed rom global miui 14 to eu. rom 14, the software automatically became hyper os. Viber and whats up are causing me problems, making an error in the directory - it does not recognize contacts. Do you know what this is about, I also did a format disc...

These apps are never updated, does this happen to anyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-05-22-41-17-759_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-05-22-41-17-759_com.android.vending.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited by a moderator:
Search for and read about how and why to use XiaomiEUInject.
Link to download is in the #post #1

----

Alternatively you will need PIF module for Magisk - again, search can help and find you instructions but for more details you will need to look eg on XDA
I installed PIF module for magisk and I worked like a charm, thank you very much for the trick! Should be pinned with the xiaomieuinject quote

My Poco F3 is currently running a weekly ROM installed in Dec 2022 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.22.12.19.DEV_v14-13-fastboot.zip). I've just discovered that the table version is about a year newer than this version.

Can I upgrade to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip without wiping data? (The version number seems lower but the ROM is a year newer!)

Yes, you can update without wiping data.
They are two different branches (weekly/stable) with different markings.
After updating the ROM, don't forget to install the app for GPlayFix: XiaomiEUModule_2024.02.29.apk

Last edited:
My Poco F3 is currently running a weekly ROM installed in Dec 2022 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.22.12.19.DEV_v14-13-fastboot.zip). I've just discovered that the table version is about a year newer than this version.

Can I upgrade to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip without wiping data? (The version number seems lower but the ROM is a year newer!)
The latest MIUI14.0.8 Stable for Poco F3 is much better then .Dev deprecated build. It's more fluid, fast and less battery drains.
It's possible to upgrade without a wipe but it's always more reliable to do a Clean Install. It's up to you!

These apps are never updated, does this happen to anyone else?
View attachment 52228
Same here... Not sure why, but it's not a big deal for me. Cleaner aside I don't use any of these. Mi 10T Pro
Answered many times

Reactions: timbook2
Why is there a "Clock" text next to the stock clock widget?

Attachments

• 1000029678.jpg
    1000029678.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 983
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. From where can I download previous stable MIUI 14 versions for mi Redmi Note 10 Pro?. I'm noticing some extra battery consumption after 14.0.9.0 upgrade and lack of performance (speed). Can I rollback / downgrade to any other 14.0.X.0 version without problems?. Thank you!!!.