MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

What's this dumb stuff? Both on my Poco F4 and my Poco F3 with the latest versions installed I get this with the McDonald's app.

"Your device did not pass our security check. Please check that you run a Google trusted OS Version, that the device is not rooted and that you have no harmful apps installed."

What's this dumb stuff? Both on my Poco F4 and my Poco F3 with the latest versions installed I get this with the McDonald's app.

"Your device did not pass our security check. Please check that you run a Google trusted OS Version, that the device is not rooted and that you have no harmful apps installed."
Please test it with this application and share screenshots. And make sure magisk app is not on your device even if not rooted

Problem could be also with the TWRP folder (some apps look for) - it must be deleted, and some banking and similar apps generally detect the unlocked Bootloader (injector does not hide that, it only spoofs for Play Integrity) and/or Developer Options / ADB debugging enabled - some detect them as well.

Injector and not having the Magisk app will not do for all apps - but I don't know what and how McDonald's detects

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-22-07-25-54-521_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-22-07-25-54-521_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 497
Last edited by a moderator:
What's the EU module?

Tbh I have been using these roms for years and never had problem. Weird thing is that it happens on both my F3 as well as my F4.
Things have changed. Long story. Go to the page 1, post #1, take a link and install the latest GPay Module

And be ready to update GPay module (not the whole ROM - that's why the module is) when Google bans the prints from the previous module (it usually happens on Mondays, this time and last time it takes/took couple of weeks)

Reactions: swagtest
Things have changed. Long story. Go to the page 1, post #1, take a link and install the latest GPay Module

And be ready to update GPay module (not the whole ROM - that's why the module is) when Google bans the prints from the previous module (it usually happens on Mondays, this time and last time it takes/took couple of weeks)
Alright, that did something, the McDonald's app works now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-22-13-09-31-067_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-22-13-09-31-067_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: PervizMikail
Please test it with this application and share screenshots. And make sure magisk app is not on your device even if not rooted
Im using Mi 10 5G and when I run this it shows X on MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY

I think this is the reason why my google pay and bank apps not working

Can someone help what needs to be done here please?

Im using Mi 10 5G and when I run this it shows X on MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY

I think this is the reason why my google pay and bank apps not working

Can someone help what needs to be done here please?
"MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY" required for banking applications and gpay to work

Reactions: CZ.Kostra
Why can't some applications be updated, is there a solution

Attachments

• IMG_20240322_224420.jpg
    IMG_20240322_224420.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20240322_224441.jpg
    IMG_20240322_224441.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 125
Good afternoon, I have the 13 pro with 1.0.5, I downloaded 1.0.6 and copied it to the internal memory, I chose the update package and it went to twrp but I don't see the zip file to install it, how to solve it ? thanks

I already did it, but I can't find the update I downloaded, I'm really a noob
Then why you are here using custom ROM..?

Try with fastboot. Rename TWRP file to recovery.img
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery

Hi.
I have flash the rom MIUI14.0.23.10.8.DEV from here and the Apichecker means follow.
Is this my problem that many apps not work now more? how should i do?

And make sure magisk app is not on your device even if not rooted

OK, problem solved

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-26-09-51-09-178_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-26-09-51-09-178_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 20
1, you didn't write what phone model you have
2, of course you can install Stable or Weekly ROM without root
3, you don't need root for GPay payments to work
4, don't quote a post you're directly replying to