MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

no root?
without root i can´t install stable rom, or not?

i have installed magisk, twrp. can i install the EUModule.apk also?
Unlocked Bootloader is not really the root.
For switching ROMs (like Xiaomi.eu to stock or vice versa) you need the unlocked Bootloader

But once you successfully flash stock ROM, re-lock your BL (otherwise, although on stock ROM, Play Integrity will fail) and after that you no more need Xiaomi.eu injector - and once you return to stock, this Forum is no more for you

Reactions: darki
Hi,

From 1.0.32 to 1.0.35 for houji is done, and no problem to report but they miss somes translation french in setting and Xiaomi's apps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-27-13-16-24-442_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-27-13-16-24-442_com.android.settings.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 113
Hey guys, can I download the miui 12.7 stable version for MI 11 ultra? Is there any link I can find older stable rooms?

Updated from stock MIUi 14 global to Xiaomi EU and now I have issues with my mic keep cutting out during calls on messenger?

I don't understand what you are talking about. MIUI will no longer be released, only HyperOS.

Mi 11 ultra with miui 14.0.11.0, Google play not certified even with the usual magisk tricks?? Any idea to fix that? Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-31-21-22-02-051_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-31-21-22-02-051_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2024-03-31-21-22-33-067_bor.oqmkuhlyw.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-31-21-22-33-067_bor.oqmkuhlyw.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 63
Mi 11 ultra with miui 14.0.11.0, Google play not certified even with the usual magisk tricks?? Any idea to fix that? Thank you
Search for and read about how and why to use XiaomiEUInject.
Link to download is in the #post #1

----

Alternatively you will need PIF module for Magisk - again, search can help and find you instructions but for more details you will need to look eg on XDA

Anybody using RCS with Xiaomi.eu Stable MIUI 14?
Ok, it was easy (on my Lisa)

I installed Google Messages app, grant it permissions it asked for, but then also went to Settings, Apps, Messages app and grant it other Permissions and Notifications.
And set it as my now a new default app for SMS

At first it told me that I don't have SIM card supporting RCS. But after a minute it notified me that it was started to set RCS For me and asked me to confirm my Google account and phone number

Then I opened Chats, checked which of my contacts support RCS messaging and started a RCS chat

For contacts who don't support RCS on their side, messages will go the old way by SMS

RCS (Reach Communication Services) turn the old SMS messaging to the messaging experience like in WhatsApp. You can set groups, see when the other side is typing, you can send media and chat goes over WiFi (where available) and not counted on your prepaid or postpay account

Ok, it was easy (on my Lisa)

I installed Google Messages app, grant it permissions it asked for, but then also went to Settings, Apps, Messages app and grant it other Permissions and Notifications.
And set it as my now a new default app for SMS

At first it told me that I don't have SIM card supporting RCS. But after a minute it notified me that it was started to set RCS For me and asked me to confirm my Google account and phone number

Then I opened Chats, checked which of my contacts support RCS messaging and started a RCS chat

For contacts who don't support RCS on their side, messages will go the old way by SMS

RCS (Reach Communication Services) turn the old SMS messaging to the messaging experience like in WhatsApp. You can set groups, see when the other side is typing, you can send media and chat goes over WiFi (where available) and not counted on your prepaid or postpay account
Thanks for sharing!

Hello. Can i download a older stable Version? I need to test something. I Have a Redmi Note 10. But now there is a boot error. The latest stable release from december 2023 dont work... Is there a link somewhere? thx

I noticed that when using zoom on the main sensor for taking photos, regardless of it being 1.1x, The stock camera crashes. I tried turning HDR and AI on and off to no avail. I'm on Mi 10T pro Stable EU. Is this a known issue? I did a clean install by flashing stock miui global 14.0.4.0 and using clean all then installing EU by the Installation guide via twrp provided in the post.

THX.

The Downloads of the "older" Versions are not available.

I want to test the Version without the new Modification... Is there any chance?

Could it be that something is wrong with this xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V14.0.8.0.SKGMIXM_v14-12.zip ?
The new TWRP wont start. This twrp-3.7.1_12-0-sunny-erwinabs.img works. I have clean all. Install the new software. The starting device, e.g. WiFi, keeps hanging. But it works with the original software. Has somewhere this Problems too?

Update: I think i found the failure. My microSD card is probably defective. It is perfectly readable in TWRP. When starting MIUI the system hangs. As soon as I remove the card everything works fine. But strangely enough, the card works with the original software.

Last edited: