MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Which post? I have rebooted to system after these errors, now my phone has booted, but camera is saying that I need to insert SD card? I coud not find the ROM files in the recovery when I booted. Please help @Abbashady
Did you do a dirty flash? Try clearing the data of the camera app. Make sure that the current twrp skk recovery mode is not deleted while installing the rom. If it was deleted, reinstall it

@Abbashady this is what I did, all data looks like it is deleted including apps:
1. Flashed latest twrp.img from within twrp using , 'install img' tab
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Wipe data menu-swipe the bottom bar
4. Install latest ROM
5. Got the error in the end of the flash
6. Reboot to Recocery-did not find the rom.zip file anywhere
7. Rebooted to System

Looks like all data deleted. Whatsapp not working...camera asking for sd card

@Abbashady this is what I did, all data looks like it is deleted including apps:
2. Reboot to recovery
4. Install latest ROM
7. Rebooted to System

Any way I can down grade?

2. Reboot to recovery
4. Install latest ROM
7. Rebooted to System

Swiping the bottom bar just deletes apps, Application data and settings. You need to do the format data operation after installing the rom. As I said before, make sure that the current skk twrp recovery mode is not deleted. If it was deleted, reinstall it and re-flash the rom then format data

Last edited:
Swiping the bottom bar just deletes apps, Application data and settings. You need to do the format data operation after installing the rom. As I said before, make sure that the current skk twrp recovery mode is not deleted. If it was deleted, reinstall it and re-flash the rom then format data
Recovery still present. Does this mean all my data is gone? @Abbashady

No storage files are not deleted. Files not showing in twrp?
When I am looking at the gallery its empty. The storage says 61Gb, my memory was almost 100GB. All apps gone, whatsapp not working... had to install everything like new phone....I dont think it has worked for me. What do you sya @Abbashady ? downgrade or keep poking? I need to have this phone for work...

Switched to the MIUI Stable
Dude, you screwed everything up yourself. Apps would already be deleted when using the scroll down button. Who told you to do this? What you need to do is back up your files to the computer in twrp, then flash the rom, finally format data

Do your files appear in twrp?

Dude, you screwed everything up yourself. Apps would already be deleted when using the scroll down button. Who told you to do this? What you need to do is back up your files to the computer in twrp, then flash the rom, finally format data

Do your files appear in twrp?
@Abbashady no the files do not appear

Is there a way I can dowgrade to the MIUI 13 from MIUI14? I have accepted that I have lost all this data, now I just want to go back to a functional phone
Of course there is. Download miui 13 eu rom file to computer. Do format data yes in twrp. Restart the phone in twrp mode. Then transfer the rom from computer to phone and flash it. Finally, format data. Are you sure you want to downgrade to miui 13? If you want, you can try miui 14 week versions.
Edit: Format data first and reboot the system. Check if Whatsapp is working

Of course there is. Download miui 13 eu rom file to computer. Do format data yes in twrp. Restart the phone in twrp mode. Then transfer the rom from computer to phone and flash it. Finally, format data. Are you sure you want to downgrade to miui 13? If you want, you can try miui 14 week versions.
@Abbashady thanks. I am sure I will downgrade to MIUI13 as that had worked fine. Do I need to install a TWRP compatible with A12 or can I use the latest one for A13? Also when you say format data-you mean factory reset? Also can I install that TWRP via my recovery or do I need to install via fastboot?

@Abbashady thanks. I am sure I will downgrade to MIUI13 as that had worked fine. Do I need to install a TWRP compatible with A12 or can I use the latest one for A13? Also when you say format data-you mean factory reset? Also can I install that TWRP via my recovery or do I need to install via fastboot?
As I said, first format data and restart the system. This will remove the encryption on your device. All your data will be deleted. Check if the camera issue persists and if whatsapp is working. Then you can go back to miui 13 if you want.

You can do it with A13 twrp

Fastboot or recovery rom. Depends on which one your miui 13 rom is with

Attachments

• Format-Data-TWRP.png
    Format-Data-TWRP.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 3.png
    3.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 111
As I said, first format data and restart the system. This will remove the encryption on your device. All your data will be deleted. Check if the camera issue persists and if whatsapp is working. Then you can go back to miui 13 if you want.

@Abbashady

@Abbashady the problem still persists.
My questions:
1. Do I need to downgrade to TWRP for Android 12? If yes, then can I do it from TWRP via install image or DO I need to fastboot.
2. Once I have the correct TWRP in recovery is it install as usual?

@Abbashady

@Abbashady the problem still persists.
My questions:
1. Do I need to downgrade to TWRP for Android 12? If yes, then can I do it from TWRP via install image or DO I need to fastboot.
2. Once I have the correct TWRP in recovery is it install as usual?
1. 1. No, it is not required. After you switch to A12, you install a12 twrp
2. If you follow the instructions I told you will be fine
If you want, you can also install it with fastboot rom. After downloading, extract the zip file to the folder and install the rom with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format option in it

Last edited:
Reactions: reez1987
1. 1. No, it is not required. After you switch to A12, you install a12 twrp
2. If you follow the instructions I told you will be fine
If you want, you can also install it with fastboot rom. After downloading, extract the zip file to the folder and install the rom with the format data.bat option in it
Thanks. Giving it a go

Reactions: Abbashady