MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

It should work, but worst case scenario, you can come back sometime on the forum to check.
Ok thanks. I was asking because I don't remember what version I have installed. And in the settings it only shows 14.0.5 whereas on the forum link it is more precise (14.0.5 v14-13)

Ok thanks. I was asking because I don't remember what version I have installed. And in the settings it only shows 14.0.5 whereas on the forum link it is more precise (14.0.5 v14-13)
It is more precise with the Miui / Android version, but you don't need them to know if your installed version match the current release.

Reactions: EMJI1979
poco x 3 pro miuiu 14 nova launcher cannot access recent long click menu ( like attached pic )
tried to switch to system launcher then goes back to nova
the menu dose work but without any response any fix for that ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-11-10-30-45-896_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-11-10-30-45-896_com.miui.home.jpg
    765.6 KB · Views: 174
poco x 3 pro miuiu 14 nova launcher cannot access recent long click menu ( like attached pic )
tried to switch to system launcher then goes back to nova
the menu dose work but without any response any fix for that ??
As far as I understand, MIUI have issues with third party launchers

Reactions: abdou100
poco f3, fastboot flashing with the script went fine i think, the phone restarted and now booted into twrp saying "entered fastboot mode" with an infinite loading bar at the bottom, what should i do? tahnks

So I recently installed MIUI 14 Stable on the Mi 11 of my mother. Decided it was time for an update from MiUI 13.
Been using MIUI 14 Weekly on my Mi 11 Pro myself for quite some time and it was great so far! But...

Now she is running into issues with following:
- Permanent Notification about WiFi Calling disabled for Emergency calls (can only be disabled by fully disabling WiFI Calling)
- WhatsApp, Signal and more messenger apps (probably also other apps) are being killed, even when they are locked, not restricted, AutoStart enabled and so on.

This seems to be an issue with the current MiUI 14 Stable, because I have read a few others experiencing this issue with this build. Now my question is, does anybody here already have a solution to this issue? It is quite annoying and makes it impossible to reach this person via message.
On MIUI 14 Weekly I am not running into those issues. Are stable builds marked by Xiaomi or does Xiaomi.EU decide this themself, if so, please update as quick as possible from this I would say "unstable" build.

Reactions: snipez159
Need some help please with upgrade of Mi 11 Ultra (CHinese version running v13 of EU rom), I've downloaded the zip file , copied it to internal , I've then gone thru' update procedure where it asks for which file etc, it prompts me to remember TWRP slot A then reboots automatically to recovery. The recovery menu is in chinese, but google translate shows me the options;
Reboot
Clear Data
Connect Mi Assistant
Safe Mode
Maintenance Mode
there is no option to select the update rom - I tried renaming it as update.zip, have tried download direct to phone, each time same results, what am I doing wrong ? how do I apply the new ROM ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 129
Too many little niggles on my Mix 4.

I'm thinking of trying to go back to MIUI 13. This one does not seem stable.

Excuse le I don't quite understand: does it mean that as long as MIUI settings says "up to date" when we check, then we are on the latest Xiaomi eu ROM ?
For some countries access to Xiaomi.eu 'OTA' servers is blocked and in that case you would need to check in this thread and manually at the download servers

So I recently installed MIUI 14 Stable on the Mi 11 of my mother. Decided it was time for an update from MiUI 13.
Been using MIUI 14 Weekly on my Mi 11 Pro myself for quite some time and it was great so far! But...

- Permanent Notification about WiFi Calling disabled for Emergency calls (can only be disabled by fully disabling WiFI Calling)
- WhatsApp, Signal and more messenger apps (probably also other apps) are being killed, even when they are locked, not restricted, AutoStart enabled and so on.

This seems to be an issue with the current MiUI 14 Stable, because I have read a few others experiencing this issue with this build. Now my question is, does anybody here already have a solution to this issue? It is quite annoying and makes it impossible to reach this person via message.
On MIUI 14 Weekly I am not running into those issues. Are stable builds marked by Xiaomi or does Xiaomi.EU decide this themself, if so, please update as quick as possible from this I would say "unstable" build.
I've since updated to the weekly build on my F3 and apps are staying in the background as they should so far compared to this build.

Reactions: Dutchgio and qu4k3r

Maybe try to disable face unlock, seems to have solved the problem for me.

Hello I own a mi lite 11 5g ne and I manually updated to miui 14 eu stable rom 14.0.4. My serious problem is that the phone is connected to my car's hands free system but when I am trying to call someone after the first ring the screen appears that there is a problem with phone and the call is diverted to phone.
I tried many things like reset , clear cashe etch with no result.
Can anyone please help?

Στάλθηκε από το 2109119DG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hello,Poco F3 14.04 stabile here,don't know if this can help,but i was looking into whatsapp no notifications problem and i launched logcat,i noticed that everytime i send a whatsapp from another phone to mine,no notifications pops up but instantaneously this log appears
IMG_20230212_111344.jpg

Does anyone else have an issue with the default payment app changing to "embedded secure element" in settings instead of Google pay? It reverts back after a while when you change to Google pay. Im on 12S ultra.
I have the same issue on 12S ultra 14.0.5.0. After reboot default payment app is changed to "embedded secure element" (com.android.nfc/com.android.nfc.cardemulation.ESEWalletDummyService). Issue is reproduced constantly with thee different payment apps. Without reboot default app resets once in 1-3 days.

Last edited:
Hi.
I'm new here. Yesterday I updated my 12tpro for 14.0.6.
Imemediate problems: no compatibility with 3rd party launchers, even after reinstalling it and not recovering information (per indication of launcher support); double tap to lock doesn't work; some apps cause the launcher to stop working and after this the recent button doesn't work; can't find the menu to hide apps; How do I work around these?

Add: notifications are not working with Samsung Galaxy watch

Last edited:
Good Sirs,

I'm using xiaomi mi 11 ultra with miui 14 EU and I've experienced what can be called best a memory leak or at least a lack of a routine that should clear previously allocated system RAM.

Example:
1. Use an app like Ebay and scroll through the results of a search.
2. Monitor the system RAM via your favorite tool.
3. watch the system memory slowly becomes all used up
4. experience that the ebay app is working very slowly up up to the point where it is unusable

Workaround:
1. close all apps
2. clear the system RAM
3. restart your apps
4. be happy until the system RAM runs full again which is dependable on how heavily you are using your apps.

If you're interested in investigating into that case, please feel free to ask for any information you might need.

Kind regards
Stefan

xiaomi.eu re-released miui 14 firmware on poco x3 pro better than poco F3. F3 worked better for me before - and now X3 pro.

On F3 - notifications do not come on time. Miuigallerylockscreen does not change the photo on the lock screen. (the same thing happened on x3pro before the re-release - now fixed)
But they did not fix the dpi problems on F3 and X3PRO.
You can not put video wallpapers on your desktop - they increase, the table freezes (freezes). super wallpaper does not change to F3 light and dark modes.
Tell me, will the re-release be on F3?
Are there such problems on dev firmware and is it worth switching to them for F3?
Or is it better to return to miui 13?

Overall, I'm shocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharon1122