MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Now the phone also stopped sleeping on both x3pro and F3 - all the time in active mode in battery statistics ....
Back to miui 13.
This is all very reminiscent of the transition from miui 11 to miui 12 to poco F1 and mi8. It was the same pain. I have a SHOCK and a lot of wasted time!

I have installed the latest version that has come out on the pocophone x3 pro, and the fm radio still cannot find stations :(

Is going from Stable to an updated weekly version requires factory reset?
Or data will be saved?
I have Mi 11 with 14.0.8 Stable Rom, want to upgrade without deleting data - to latest miui 14 weekly. Possible?

After i installed miui 14 with TWRP it doesn't find the files of internal storage so i can't flash new roms i think it's because of the a little old version of TWRP i have
I just read in comments if you install ROM with fastboot it's install the new TWRP that's correct?

Hi
i have mi 11 ultra with stable miui 14
and i have an issue with flipbuds pro
it take time till it connect and with several disconnects between
+ in the dailer ( phone and contacts app ) they not working during the call
* to make them work need to disable phone in the configuration and to enable it again and then i can talk with them
the rom is good and working well this is the only issue that i found till now it is this flipbuds pro ( chinies edition )
Thanks

Hi all / admin
MyI updated the Stable version for K50 ultra ( Code Ditting) via TWRP 3.7 for Android 13 from DEV version 23.1.30. The update successed but after reboot to home screen and I already wipe Davik after update DONE via TWRP. ==> it have error that except phone app and setting- others app has a small pop-up at bottom screen that "wait until update after reboot" ( the Update with red dot appear at the Box of MIUI 14 logo in setting) for hours. Now the phone is a kind of freezing.
Pls advice me on this case to change from DEV to STABLE
Thanks & Rgds

xiaomi.eu re-released miui 14 firmware on poco x3 pro better than poco F3. F3 worked better for me before - and now X3 pro.

On F3 - notifications do not come on time. Miuigallerylockscreen does not change the photo on the lock screen. (the same thing happened on x3pro before the re-release - now fixed)
But they did not fix the dpi problems on F3 and X3PRO.
You can not put video wallpapers on your desktop - they increase, the table freezes (freezes). super wallpaper does not change to F3 light and dark modes.
Tell me, will the re-release be on F3?
Are there such problems on dev firmware and is it worth switching to them for F3?
Or is it better to return to miui 13?

Overall, I'm shocked.
Same here. 14 is rubbish. Going back to 13 this weekend.

Guys I need some big help.
I use a Mi 11 Ultra. Tonight I tried to move from the last stable 13 version to stable 14. I already suspected it would fail for some reason and it did. Luckily I spent an hour backing up all my files. Now for the issue: After I install the ROM via TWRP, it says (in TWRP) that it cannot mount /system_ext, /system, /vendor, /product and /odm, all saying (Invalid argument) at the end. Selecting boot gives the warning "No OS installed" and the phone is stuck in Fastboot. I had to use the MiFlash tool and flash the stock global ROM to be able to do anything in TWRP because it said that either the /system partition or /data were missing.

All I did was install the ROM from TWRP and now my phone is basically bricked...it works if I install the stock global OS (12.0.1 or something) and I can update through the settings app to 13.0.6 global but that's not what I want to use...

I had to fiddle for over three hours with different MIUI versions and MiFlash stuff and whatnot to even get the stock ROM to work, but I can't use TWRP to install a different ROM anymore (I've tried several now). How can I basically fully reset my phone to factory settings and start using TWRP again? I feel like it has something to do with the A+B slots on my phone, maybe something changed in MIUI 14 and that's why it won't work. I read somewhere that if the /system partition is shrunk, the phone gets bricked for some reason. Dunno if that's the case but I appear to be the only one with this problem so far. Can anyone offer some advice? How should I proceed? I reinstalled the stock ROM 4 times now because otherwise I can't access the internal storage to put the twrp.img and ROM zip in it. Thanks in advance.

Edit please forgive any spelling or grammatical mistakes I haven't slept at all tonight because of this.

Guys I need some big help.
I use a Mi 11 Ultra. Tonight I tried to move from the last stable 13 version to stable 14. I already suspected it would fail for some reason and it did. Luckily I spent an hour backing up all my files. Now for the issue: After I install the ROM via TWRP, it says (in TWRP) that it cannot mount /system_ext, /system, /vendor, /product and /odm, all saying (Invalid argument) at the end. Selecting boot gives the warning "No OS installed" and the phone is stuck in Fastboot. I had to use the MiFlash tool and flash the stock global ROM to be able to do anything in TWRP because it said that either the /system partition or /data were missing.

All I did was install the ROM from TWRP and now my phone is basically bricked...it works if I install the stock global OS (12.0.1 or something) and I can update through the settings app to 13.0.6 global but that's not what I want to use...

I had to fiddle for over three hours with different MIUI versions and MiFlash stuff and whatnot to even get the stock ROM to work, but I can't use TWRP to install a different ROM anymore (I've tried several now). How can I basically fully reset my phone to factory settings and start using TWRP again? I feel like it has something to do with the A+B slots on my phone, maybe something changed in MIUI 14 and that's why it won't work. I read somewhere that if the /system partition is shrunk, the phone gets bricked for some reason. Dunno if that's the case but I appear to be the only one with this problem so far. Can anyone offer some advice? How should I proceed? I reinstalled the stock ROM 4 times now because otherwise I can't access the internal storage to put the twrp.img and ROM zip in it. Thanks in advance.

Edit please forgive any spelling or grammatical mistakes I haven't slept at all tonight because of this.
I had the same error messages at the end. It has something to do with TWRP but the ROM is installed fine. I selected system and then reboot or reboot then system, don't know the exact order anymore, and the system started fine. The errors are described a few times in here so I was not worried. Get a good night sleep and try again. If these were your only error messages then the update went fine. Good luck. Maybe browse the past messages here first so you get some confidence :)

Reactions: mik101
Hi there,

does somebody know if and when will be a new Xiaomi EU ROM with MIUI 14 released for the Xiaomi Mi 11 TPro?

Thanks.

Could anybody check pls on Lisa with Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 Stable if the Orange Fox:
OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa
from
(that OFox was integrated to Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 Recovery type ROMs for Lisa) still works on MIUI 14/A13

It can be tested with no risk by just single time booting to the unzipped recovery.img (hence without flashing the OFox permanently):
fastboot boot recovery.img
(observe there is no "flash boot", just "boot")

Enter your Android unlock pin/pass/pattern and check do you correctly see files and folders on Internal memory

Wether you see them or not, just reboot and you will be back on the MIUI 14 ROM and its recovery that was installed by the last Xiaomi.eu Lisa Fastboot release

I've seen some people on XDA claiming that it still properly decrypts storage (properly showing the content of Data and Internal memory) and some saying that it doesn't

Thanks

Reactions: Silvio1953
Poco F3 very quick installation through twrp! It seems everything is working as it should! Great work!
After some days, not everything work as it should.
- The gap between bottom icons and above is too big on dektop...
- Notifications don't come on time. Sometimes i receive the notification after hours. Apps like messenger or viber.
- Killing apps in background issue. Never had this before 14.
- Mi Wallpapers don't change as it should based on my preferences.
I want to go back to 13 but, i can't do the process to reset the phone. Takes too much time, so i will wait for next release and hope to fix all these.

Could anybody check pls on Lisa with Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 Stable if the Orange Fox:
OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa
from
(that OFox was integrated to Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 Recovery type ROMs for Lisa) still works on MIUI 14/A13

It can be tested with no risk by just single time booting to the unzipped recovery.img (hence without flashing the OFox permanently):
fastboot boot recovery.img
(observe there is no "flash boot", just "boot")

Enter your Android unlock pin/pass/pattern and check do you correctly see files and folders on Internal memory

Wether you see them or not, just reboot and you will be back on the MIUI 14 ROM and its recovery that was installed by the last Xiaomi.eu Lisa Fastboot release

I've seen some people on XDA claiming that it still properly decrypts storage (properly showing the content of Data and Internal memory) and some saying that it doesn't

Thanks
I can't see the internal storage, only one folder named "Fox" but don't have anyone files into.

Reactions: zgfg12
My device is poco f3 I faced all above problems after dirty flahsing, i re-installed through fastboot with format data and now it's working flawlessly

Same was said when 13 was released. And when 12 was released and so forth. Expect buggy release for the initial editions.
I had 13, no problems.

I am however not familiar with MIUI and how it gets released. This is my first Xiaomi phone.

So likely other releases if 14 stable should get released eventually?

Everything working smooth with my Mix 4 expect what's app sometimes turn of the screen and have to restart the phone to turn the screen on and it doesn't happens always but only sometimes..
I have the same problem. This is enough to make me want to ditch 14 and go back to 13.

I had the same error messages at the end. It has something to do with TWRP but the ROM is installed fine. I selected system and then reboot or reboot then system, don't know the exact order anymore, and the system started fine. The errors are described a few times in here so I was not worried. Get a good night sleep and try again. If these were your only error messages then the update went fine. Good luck. Maybe browse the past messages here first so you get some confidence :)
Thanks for the optimism but I've tried everything to no avail. I can't even install other XiaomiEU ROMs anymore now.

Second attached image is what I get when I install 14 stable and reboot the device.
This is the last screenshot I was able to grab from Internal Storage in the windows file explorer, the next ones are all 0KB...
Screenshot_2023-02-13-22-06-40.png
I'm at a loss, I don't know what to try next. I tried different TWRP versions to install older XiaomiEU ROMs - doesn't work. Where do I go from here? Am I just missing something obvious?

Attachments

• IMG_20230213_221213-min.jpg
    IMG_20230213_221213-min.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 152
As far as I understand, MIUI have issues with third party launchers

Any chance this will be fixed?

My device is poco f3 I faced all above problems after dirty flahsing, i re-installed through fastboot with format data and now it's working flawlessly
Did OK google fixed also while screen is off?
I will try reinstalling the rom.
Reinstalled the rom, nothing fixed. I will wait for next update and hope bugs are fixed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the optimism but I've tried everything to no avail. I can't even install other XiaomiEU ROMs anymore now.

Second attached image is what I get when I install 14 stable and reboot the device.
This is the last screenshot I was able to grab from Internal Storage in the windows file explorer, the next ones are all 0KB...
View attachment 46316I
I'm at a loss, I don't know what to try next. I tried different TWRP versions to install older XiaomiEU ROMs - doesn't work. Where do I go from here? Am I just missing something obvious?
I think the best thing to do for you is post the exact steps you take with the details of the twrp version and the rom version. It's easier for the experts to tell you what to do next.

For example, I used: twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.0_A12-star-skkk.img and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip. My previous installation was MIUI 13 with Android 12, so I chose the A12 twrp version.

- Copied the rom to the internal storage of the phone
- Started fastboot, device recognized, booted in to twrp through fastboot boot twrp.img (renamed the twrp file to this)
- Phone booted into twrp
- chose install, browsed to zip file, use slider to start
- after errors, chose system then reboot

I can imagine you should select format in twrp after installing different versions. Make it easy for anyone to help you by describing everything you do so they don't have to ask for details for every step.

Keep the faith!