MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, third party alarm clock (google clock) does not work.
I have granted all permissions and removed any battery restrictions.

Does anyone have the same problem ?

POCO F3 - MIUI.EU 14.0.4.0

Hello,
I have a "Redmi note 10 pro" it is not in the list but "redmi note 10" is listed.
Is it safe to install MIUI 14 on the "pro" phone ?
Because i got plenty of issues with MIUI 13.
Thanks.
Colin

hello everyone, does anyone on Poco F3 have problems with DND?
P.s. i found the problem... Was the mirror DND function on my Fossil Gen 6... Solved.

Last edited:
Anybody know what this icon is? Never seen it before on MIUI 13

Attachments

• photo_2023-02-08_22-20-34.jpg
    photo_2023-02-08_22-20-34.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: 4fun20
Ahh I see.
I ask because the EU ROM uses the China version as a base right? So even if MIUI sees it as a global ROM has any sort of testing been done to see if sensitive information is being sent?

Does the global ROM not send any sensitive information to Xiaomi or other third parties?

Reactions: thevlad and 4fun20

ytbhy

I ask out of curiosity.
Do you mind the biggest collector and trader of personal data like META (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, messenger)?

Ahh I see.
I ask because the EU ROM uses the China version as a base right? So even if MIUI sees it as a global ROM has any sort of testing been done to see if sensitive information is being sent?

Does the global ROM not send any sensitive information to Xiaomi or other third parties?
No system is safe, even if you're using Pixel devices. Google is a close friend but also your biggest enemy.

ytbhy

I ask out of curiosity.
Do you mind the biggest collector and trader of personal data like META (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, messenger)?
I get that we live in a world where privacy isn't really a thing especially if you want to use a smartphone but it's good to know where our personal information is going right? At least if we know, people can make an informed decision. That's really all I want to know, does the EU ROM send sensitive data to Xiaomi or other third parties? Knowing this, everyone can make their own decision.

I don't use any of the apps you mentioned as well as other social media apps. I do use Google apps though so there is that and even though I'm not particularly fond of it I have made my peace with it due to Google's ecosystem. I also take other precautions to stop / lessen tracking attempts.

I'm also not a fan of "Party A does it so why is it a problem when Party B does it" type thinking. Even in a group of bad guys some are much badder than the rest.

After update to miui 14 MS teams freezes on start when MS company portal (intune) is installed. After uninstalling intune the teams opens fine, but my account need the intune app to use teams.
Anyone faced similar problem?
Permissions granted (for teams and intune also) according to: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/microsoft-teams-not-working-on-stable.67542/#post-676699
Shamiko 0.6.0, universal safetynetfix 2.4.0

Tried reinstalling apps, clearing data and still nothing
Yes, known problem. Solution for me was to install exact older versions of apps: link

Reactions: typer
Hi,

Have updated Poco X3 Pro to Xiaomi.Eu 14.0.1.0 stable and I have to say, this is the first Eu Rom that hasn't caused a crash, well done guyz.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

Ahh I see.

1) Although we try, it's none of our responsibility to kill essential MIUI services just to keep you confident about your privacy.
2) What being so obsessed with privacy only does is begs the question what weird things you're trying to hide. Most people don't bother with such nonsense because they have little to hide.
3) You live in dreamland if you truly believe any major brand doesn't collect analytics.

That's really all I want to know, does the EU ROM send sensitive data to Xiaomi or other third parties?
The answer is yes.
We try to disable analytics in many apps where we can find them, but Xiaomi/MIUI online services are not possible without sharing some subset of information about the device. It's like... common sense.

Hi,

Have updated Poco X3 Pro to Xiaomi.Eu 14.0.1.0 stable and I have to say, this is the first Eu Rom that hasn't caused a crash, well done guyz.

Cheerz :) :D ;)
Hey, it's not us, but it's good to know that Xiaomi finally gave that device some attention.

Reactions: masterross
I just figure it too, its a conflict bettween those apps (intune and teams/outlook), what I did was install the arm 7 version (from apk mirror) and voila all works fine, same for teams.

1675985824229.png

Miui14 has been really smooth so far but I noticed some issues...

Telegram and WhatsApp seems to be dying in the background despite changing it to "no battery restrictions" and enabling "autostart" - always missing messages. Gotta launch the app to make sure before bed.

Same goes for my game which usually stays alive in the background with it on "lock"

Actually even Gmail. Apps are dying in the background.

Last edited:
The setting that I highlight in green and It starting to appear on MIUI 14. I wonder why I don't have it (MIUI 14-XAGA), Is it because my version is still too early that they haven't added this to China ROM rom => missing on EU ROM too? Can anyone confirm that you do have this "Detect Gaze" setting that prevent your screen from going to sleep mode automatically when It's detecting you're looking.

Phone in picture (left one) is Xiaomi 12S Ultra (running Chinese rom 14.0.2)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-10 120209.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-10 120209.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
hello to all, as there is no longer the weekly rom for the Xiaomi Civi, I wanted to install the stable version, but each time I want to install it by fastboot, the phone restarts and remains stuck on the logo of startup..... how to reinstall the stable over the weekly..?