MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Is it mandatory to update via fastboot from A12 to A13, or can we wait for a future recovery release?
Your choice, you can upgrade or wait

But there is no ETA for when the recovery type MIUI 14 Xiaomi.eu will be released. And it depends on when the appropriate custom recovery for MIUI 14/A13 and for your device becomes available

Reactions: Peiper
with the language set to Italian, the word "tigre" appears on the lockscreen before the day, why?

Attachments

• 1000012246.jpg
    1000012246.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 548
Last edited by a moderator:
Update back to v14.0.2.0 without data loss.
I got this point. But it looks like some major issue in the firmware(lower layer) itself not related to the application.
Because i have tried another app like google message, but still got issue. So strange - sometimes "stable version is unstable" :D

I got this point. But it looks like some major issue in the firmware(lower layer) itself not related to the application.
Because i have tried another app like google message, but still got issue. So strange - sometimes "stable version is unstable" :D
Here the same .. tried also different Apps. Is Google Pay working on your phone. This doesn't work as well for me even not on the older Version 14.0.2.0
With V13 I was pretty happy, but now :-(
Is there a way going back to 13 without loosing everything? Setting up all takes me always a couple days with all the banking apps ...

Reactions: blaxican
Hi everyone, I had bugs with last global 13-13, launcher was buggy. Same on Xiaomi.eu last 13-13, and sometimes on Xiaomi.eu 14-13. I'm very happy with your huge work, thanks!
And twrp is working like a charm on my Xiaomi 12 - Cupid.

Hi.
Have a Xiaomi 12s Ultra and trying to install MIUI 14 Stable (from MIUI 13 stable).
Each attempt ends as the picture shows.............................
The phone is in Fastboot mode, have tried with 2 different PCs and 6 different USB cables. It pings in the PC when the cable is connected, but nothing happens afterwards.
What am I doing wrong ?

waiting.png

Hi.
Have a Xiaomi 12s Ultra and trying to install MIUI 14 Stable (from MIUI 13 stable).
The phone is in Fastboot mode, have tried with 2 different PCs and 6 different USB cables. It pings in the PC when the cable is connected, but nothing happens afterwards.
What am I doing wrong ?

View attachment 45391
keep the 13 my friend, 14 is crap at the moment.

Else open a CMD with Administrator rights, then browse to the Folder where the image is .. CD C:\Image\....
then execute from there window_update****.bat

Reactions: Horatioo
Hi.
What am I doing wrong ?

View attachment 45391
I have to agree with everyone else.its probably better to stick with 13 for now.

But If you really want to upgrade, then make sure that you have fastboot and android usb drivers installed on your pc. If you already have them and you're still getting this issue, then do the following:

1-boot your phone to fastboot and connect it to your PC,
2- go to device manager and find your connected phone. It should be unrecognized under "other devices"
3- right click and press update driver
4- then press "browse my computer for drivers"
5- then press "let me pick from a list..."
6- choose "android device"

Reactions: Horatioo
For those who has SMS issues with 14.0.3, use Google message and enable all permission, should work..

AI on camera seems to take better quality pictures

Not sure should I downgrade to 14.02...find some touch screen sensitivity issues

Enable all permission...works for me

Does anyone have problem when 12S ULTRA rom update from 14.0.2.0 stable to 14.0.3.0? The message “all mirrors are offline,try later” occurs. How can I solve the problem?

I am using 14.0.2.0. It just like normal China rom ...
1. can't receive the Whatsapp, Signal message when placing the phone idel, even disabled powerkeeper and joyose
2. Google Pay set as default, it always replace by Mi Pay at backend.... even disable Mi Credit and NextPay

Poor 14 version

K50 (RUBENS) fingerprint recognition doesn't work properly after flashing v14.0.3.0, tried it for half an hour and did not success once.

K50 (RUBENS) fingerprint recognition doesn't work properly after flashing v14.0.3.0, tried it for half an hour and did not success once.
Did you try deleting saved finger prints and reregister your finger prints??

I updated my mi 12pro from A12 to A13 in latest stable release.. But i couldn't root the phone.. He is stuck in bootloop, trying to delete the modules and back to older magisk version.. But no way.. Bootloop and refused to boot... Iam using recovery twrp to put magisk but no way.. Any help please... Is this update have problem with magisk v25.2 or canary version.