MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

There is a rule, we do not ask on the forum when MIUI will be stable or developing. It depends on Xiaomi and you have to ask them.

Reactions: BeTTa_KarMa
keep the 13 my friend, 14 is crap at the moment.

Else open a CMD with Administrator rights, then browse to the Folder where the image is .. CD C:\Image\....
then execute from there window_update****.bat
stay here.and then start miflash which will ask you to install the driver......

Hi.
Have a Xiaomi 12s Ultra and trying to install MIUI 14 Stable (from MIUI 13 stable).
Each attempt ends as the picture shows.............................
The phone is in Fastboot mode, have tried with 2 different PCs and 6 different USB cables. It pings in the PC when the cable is connected, but nothing happens afterwards.
What am I doing wrong ?

View attachment 45391
Just stay here.and then start miflash which will ask you to install the driver......

Hi.
Have a Xiaomi 12s Ultra and trying to install MIUI 14 Stable (from MIUI 13 stable).
Each attempt ends as the picture shows.............................
The phone is in Fastboot mode, have tried with 2 different PCs and 6 different USB cables. It pings in the PC when the cable is connected, but nothing happens afterwards.
What am I doing wrong ?

View attachment 45391
Install the mi 12s ultra drivers https://xiaomidriver.com/xiaomi-12s-ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-31-03-30-45-694_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-31-03-30-45-694_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: Horatioo
hello, to you who have installed the new 14.0.3 .... on xiaomi 12s Ultra, does it bring improvements? do you see a difference between this one and 14.0.2? with the recent bugs of the first 14.0.3 , I'm a little afraid to update :)

Icône de traduction vérifiée par la communauté

Reactions: Ditti
Now I know why 14.0.3.0 was roll out so fast. There's a problem with fast charging on 14.0.2.0
Glad that Xiaomi eu team fix the error on the msg and roll out the fix. Thank you very much!

Reactions: ingbrzy and tOyS42
I updated my mi 12pro from A12 to A13 in latest stable release.. But i couldn't root the phone.. He is stuck in bootloop, trying to delete the modules and back to older magisk version.. But no way.. Bootloop and refused to boot... Iam using recovery twrp to put magisk but no way.. Any help please... Is this update have problem with magisk v25.2 or canary version.
Can any one help me in this issue on mi 12 pro

Last edited:
works perfectly very goodb

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-01-04-27-52-512_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-01-04-27-52-512_com.android.settings.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 634
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, this build is laggy sometimes but is working, and I found a new bug on xiaomi 12, can't change custom ringtone for calls, mp3 or m4a, in ringtones folder or everywhere, settings show my ringtone but on each call it plays the defaultoone.
I hope future build will fix it. And happy new year!

Do stable releases get updates too or it is one time stable released and forever the same version?

Stable versions receive updates. If Xiaomi releases an update, xiaomi.eu will also release it.

Hello and happy 2023!!
Just installed on my 12s pro, and seems smooth so far! On the settings, it still says tjat there is a new version available (the one that i just updated to..). Any way to make it read that i am already up-to-date??

Hello and happy 2023!!
Just installed on my 12s pro, and seems smooth so far! On the settings, it still says tjat there is a new version available (the one that i just updated to..). Any way to make it read that i am already up-to-date??
Restart the phone. The text will disappear