MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

It still says there is a newer version.. I suppose that's because I installed version 14.0.2, whereas the most recent stable is 14.0.3, released on 28/12.
Thank you for your response, I'm downloading the latest and trying the update process once more!

Last edited:
It still says there is a newer version.. I suppose that's because I installed version 14.0.2, whereas the most recent stable is 14.0.3, released on 28/12.
Thank you for your response, I'm downloading the latest and trying the update process once more!
Yeah, I am up to date now, process takes less than 5 mins! Thank you!

Miui mail app sends 3 notification (repeatedly) for same incoming mail. It shows the same notification more than once in different apps. I can't set custom ringtone.

Device: Xiaomi 12 Pro
Rom: MIUI V14.0.4.0.TLBCNXM Stable

let me know if there are any problems with the renoir on the latest stable build and how the battery holds up compared to the miui 13.

i have a question, really. Redmi k50 ultra use different camera from xiaomi 12t pro. One with 200mp, the other is not. My question is does it matter these two different hardware use the same Rom? Will that cause problems?

Reactions: wocadell
Reactions: Abbashady
Hi all,

For some reason I cannot get fastboot to recognise my device. ADB recognises it but when in fastboot it does not.

I have tried changing usb slot, cables, downloaded latest SDK and usb drivers but still no luck.

Is it possible to add the zip file via the 'Choose update package' via the updater in settings>my phone?

Currently on the last stable with twrp installed.

Many thanks

Hi, Mi 11 Pro 13.013 etc. then latest fastboot in update, no format first installation, result phone encrypted... Any suggests? thx

Hi guys. Yesterday installed this rom, everything is ok, but google pay dont work when its not open. Its a little bit uncomfortable to open each time app while paying, how to fix it?

Отправлено с моего 2201122G через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Miui mail app sends 3 notification (repeatedly) for same incoming mail. It shows the same notification more than once in different apps. I can't set custom ringtone.

Device: Xiaomi 12 Pro
Rom: MIUI V14.0.4.0.TLBCNXM Stable
Xiaomi 12S Pro also have this issue in MIUI 14.0.22.12.8.DEV, fixed when i update to MIUI 14.0.22.12.19.DEV version.

Tried to update a POCO F4 GT (Ingres) from latest XIAOMI.EU MIUI 13 STABLE and i'm now in bootloop (no previous root). Looking for suggestions...

Tried to update a POCO F4 GT (Ingres) from latest XIAOMI.EU MIUI 13 STABLE and i'm now in bootloop (no previous root). Looking for suggestions...
install the rom with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat option

Hi Friends.
Me and my wife have both xiaomi 12 (Cupid model). I have last weekly and my wife the stable.
My wife has an issue that I havent: if She recieves a whatsapp message, she can see the notification in lock screen but unlocking the phone the notification goes away and the whatsapp icon does not show anything. Is there a trick to solve? The stable has been installed by full wipe/format data.
Thank you.
Paolo

Last edited:
Hi Friends.
Me and my wife have both xiaomi 12 (Cupid model). I have last weekly and my wife the stable.
My wife has an issue that I havent: if She recieves a whatsapp message, she can see the notification in lock screen but unlocking the phone the notification goes away and the whatsapp icon does not show anything. Is there a trick to solve? The stable has been installed by full wipe/format data.
Thank you.
Paolo
unfortunately xiami 12 with face unlock on kills apps and clears notifications even with the latest update XM12_V14.0.3.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.

turn off face unlock