MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

So I have miui 13 with twrp on my 12s ultra.

I should just flash this from twrp correct?
no ... it is a fastboot rom not a recovery rom -> you have to flash it with fastboot

-> gogocar was faster :)

Reactions: gogocar62
Hi everybody. I have successfully installed MIUI 14 on my 12 Pro. Thanks for the fast updates :)

I wanted to ask you if we could use the internal update system instead of flashing the rom via fastboot?

UPDATE: Thanks for the answer. It cannot be used!

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-05_09-56-35.jpg
    photo_2023-01-05_09-56-35.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 157
If i flash this fastboot rom to android 12 , i hope that it wont be brick my phone. That is wanted to know

No dude, if the bootloader is unlocked, it won't be bricked. Install with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat option

Reactions: atinca28
Hi all.
First of all, a big thank you all for keeping such a great comunity and ROMs! This is awesome!!

I have a 12s Ultra with 14.0.22.12.26 and it´s been working great. The only issue I have found is Microsoft Intune Company Portal. I need this to access some work accounts on MS Outlook and MS Teams. But once I install it, Outlook and Teams do not work anymore.

The same set up works perfectly on my older phone (Oneplus 8T).

Does anyone else has this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance.

is it necessary to use first install with format data coming from 14.022.12.8.DEV? I tried the fastboot update on windows on my thor device and am getting this error:

Waiting for device...
##################################################################
Please wait. The device will reboot when installation is finished.
##################################################################
Setting current slot to 'a' OKAY [ 0.009s]
Finished. Total time: 0.018s
Sending 'vm-bootsys_ab' (263668 KB) OKAY [ 6.966s]
Writing 'vm-bootsys_ab' (bootloader) Partition vm-bootsys_a flashed successfully
(bootloader) Partition vm-bootsys_b flashed successfully
OKAY [ 0.376s]
Finished. Total time: 7.376s
Sending 'dsp_ab' (65536 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (no link))
fastboot: error: Command failed
Could you try it again ? No hardbrick ?

No bricks. This is a usb connection issue. Disconnect the cable and try again in other ports with the original cable. If it still doesn't work, keep trying.
Somebody wrote he had a hardbrick . After flashing the fastboot miui 14 rom . I dont know why . I got a hardbrick yesterday . I have to pay 17 usd . I hope i can flash this firmware .

Somebody wrote he had a hardbrick . After flashing the fastboot miui 14 rom . I dont know why . I got a hardbrick yesterday . I have to pay 17 usd . I hope i can flash this firmware .
Dude, it's not a brick, don't worry. Same thing happened to me. On the computer, close the terminal and reboot the phone in fastboot mode. And try with original cable in other ports

Reactions: atinca28
I have a 12s Ultra with 14.0.22.12.26 and it´s been working great. The only issue I have found is Microsoft Intune Company Portal. I need this to access some work accounts on MS Outlook and MS Teams. But once I install it, Outlook and Teams do not work anymore.

The same set up works perfectly on my older phone (Oneplus 8T).

Does anyone else has this kind of problem?
Another thread

Reactions: mdgp2
While Flashing Mi11LiteNE (lisa) there was an error. After waiting I tried to restart the phone. That didn't work and after unplugging the cable it only shows black. No fastboot and no recovery works anymore. The recovery is custom (Orange Fox) and I've never had any problems before. Is there any hope?

While Flashing Mi11LiteNE (lisa) there was an error. After waiting I tried to restart the phone. That didn't work and after unplugging the cable it only shows black. No fastboot and no recovery works anymore. The recovery is custom (Orange Fox) and I've never had any problems before. Is there any hope?
Black screen + no fastboot + no recovery = that's a hard brick.

Hi, I'm using Miui14 on Mi 12 pro dimensity version. It seems like i can't backup via google and create a new password on google autofill function as well. I've never had this problem when i used my Mi12s running MiUI14
Edit: I can turn on google backup but it will automatically turn off after a while and delete the backup. I tried to install Mi13UI for 12 pro dimensity but these functions didn't work as well

Last edited:
First of all, thank you! :)
Is there anything I can do about it or is it just screwed up?
Without an Authorized Xiaomi Account, or the help of someone with an account like that, there's nothing you can do.

I just installed last stable version on My mi 11 Lite 5g Renoir. Working amazing but My USB-C to 3.5 mm adapter isnt working!!!

I hope there is a fix!

Edit: I can turn on google backup but it will automatically turn off after a while and delete the backup.
I had the same issue. But after deleting the data of "Drive" an restarting the phone, the backup now works and will not be deleted.