MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, first of all, thanks for answering my question, I updated from miui 13 version to miui 14 version 2 days ago, I downloaded and updated, will there be any problem if I download and install this rom again? for super wallpapers to be active. (11 Lite 5G NE)
No, just dirty flash the reuploaded ROM.

Reactions: 1umut
It is not enough to just remove dual apps. You need to go into dual apps and remove accounts for dual apps after which the phone will reboot. That is how I got mine to work. Hope it helps.
Thanks, that fixed the problem!

Ok so i update Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE
From 13.0.2.0 to 14.0.4.0
Root with patch boot.img file work well via Magisk Application

Only what i see different with V13 to V14 is faster battery drain.
CPU 1,2,3,4 now work with always 1804MHz
Before on 13.0.2.0 All 8Cpu go down to 691MHz and battery life long very well.
View attachment 45486

Ok so i gonna go test this new Version
Thanks you guys for great work i love u :)

Edit: Now after reboot all CPu work good and got 691MHz sometimes.

I thinks all works better or the same :)
Just do a clean install battery is much better on Android 13 MIUI 14.

Hi,

I got a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE. Fastbook unlocked and CustomRecovery installed. I am on MIUI EU Stable V13.0.3.0.

The previous update I was able to install it thru the Custom Recovery, however, this new one cuz it's the fastboot version I was wondering if I can install the .zip file as normal or I have to install the update via Fastboot, this because I've tried running the .bat file but nothing is happening, it opens a CMD window and then it closes automatically without starting the update, so I don't really know how to proceed.

Any advice? Thanks.

Hi,

I got a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE. Fastbook unlocked and CustomRecovery installed. I am on MIUI EU Stable V13.0.3.0.

The previous update I was able to install it thru the Custom Recovery, however, this new one cuz it's the fastboot version I was wondering if I can install the .zip file as normal or I have to install the update via Fastboot, this because I've tried running the .bat file but nothing is happening, it opens a CMD window and then it closes automatically without starting the update, so I don't really know how to proceed.

Any advice? Thanks.
Check fastboot drivers...

Reactions: Daniel A.
Theres a rom rebuild át the updater. But after 99 percent download theres an error . Why
DO NOT use the OTA update in phone. You boot the device into Fast Boot, extract the rebuild zip folder and use the script yourOS_fastboot_update_rom.bat to flash update.

Will future updates for Diting be fastboot or TWRP? I am on MIUI 13.0.10 waiting to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable.

Will future updates for Diting be fastboot or TWRP? I am on MIUI 13.0.10 waiting to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable.
Since the A13 TWRP is available to download and apply, the stable Miui14 will be through TWRP, just like weeklies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-00-647_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-00-647_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-40-575_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-40-575_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-54-210_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-58-54-210_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Paulo Carneiro
Hello,
please could anyone confirm me if this rom allows call record?
manhy thanks,
Yes, call recording works.

I have strange Dialler app behavior though.
When I look into calls history of a contact there is "Recorded calls" menu which says on click "No call recording to show".
But there are call recording available through Recorder app.
Does any one know how to link them?

When I look into calls history of a contact there is "Recorded calls" menu which says on click "No call recording to show".
Many thanks! :)

Hello, please could anyone confirm if the call recording is possible also with a bluetooth earpiece?
I just bought the mi12 pro, (it is yet with the original rom) ir records calls without the bluetooth earpiece, but with the earpiece it only records my voice not the other person voice. I always work with the earpiece so really apreciate on your feedback.
many thanks,

Hi!
Is it possible to go back to MIUI 13 without formatting?
My 2 problems with MIUI 14 is that with Nova Launcher when I keep an application running, it does not display the 4 options (application lock, screen sharing, floating window and info). The 2nd problem is that I have some notifications that no longer appear (ex: when I plug it into my PC, I can't choose the power mode from the "Control Center")

The only positive thing I find from MIUI 14 is that now the notch is well hidden when I watch a video with MX Player.

Hello, many many thanks. could you please confirm if it works with a bluetooth earpiece? (I have a Jabra talk 45)
thanks,

Hello, many many thanks. could you please confirm if it works with a bluetooth earpiece? (I have a Jabra talk 45)
thanks,

I'm facing an issue trying to flash Magisk on my Mix 4 (just flashed this 14 EU update from 13 EU stable)
The rom """naked""" boots up without any problem, all my data is here.
But after flashing the patched Magisk through TWRP (extracted boot.img from this EU rom, put in Magisk app, got the patched magisk file) it doesn't want to boot up

Hi. It is "recovery" image for Mix4 available (big thanks, BTW, been waiting patiently). Do i really have to format /data? another words: will i lose everything and have to setup phone again?

Hi. It is "recovery" image for Mix4 available (big thanks, BTW, been waiting patiently). Do i really have to format /data? another words: will i lose everything and have to setup phone again?
I just flashed an hour ago this update from TWRP recovery on my Mix 4. If you come from xiaomi.EU 13 you don't need to format data, juste update by flashing this rom

Reactions: Sevikl