MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have read many posts before that comment, but still just want to make sure if I understood correctly - At this moment there is no possibility to restore backup from google? When i try to - there is only "iPhone" option.
Thanks for help in advance

I currently have MIUI 13 STABLE on my HMK40PRO.

I would like to install MIUI 14 STABLE. I just need to wipe cache/dalvik and flash the rom in TWRP, right?
Thank you.

Updated Mix 4 Miui 14 stable and everything went smooth as it should be ...

In Miui 13 Stable their was a problem that everytime an SMS comes phone got hanged for couple of seconds so just to confirm that bug patched in Miui 14 Stable...

must install the original magisk zip file.note the pached via twrp.
Hum, actually I got it to work after flashing the boot image generated by Magisk in my boot partition FROM TWRP (not fastboot method as advised on their github) and also figured out one of my magisk module was preventing the boot process, removed it and everything is fine
Thank you anyway!

Oi mates,
when i flash the xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable, will i be able to just "update" to MIUI 14 stable as soon as my device joins the list of supported devices? or do i still have to flash it?

Oi mates,
when i flash the xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable, will i be able to just "update" to MIUI 14 stable as soon as my device joins the list of supported devices? or do i still have to flash it?
What update method are you waiting for my friend? :rolleyes:

Hello, Sorry for this question...
I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) with the latest stable Xiaomi.eu recovery rom under miui 13 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip).

With OrangeFox R11.1_2 TWRP installed.

Can I switch to fastboot and run the MIUI 14 stable version update_rom script directly from my pc (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V14.0.4.0.TKOCNXM_v14-13-fastboot.zip) without losing anything ?

Apart from the recovery I suppose which will be replaced by the basic one?

Can I enable "Precise location" as the default location settings for every app? It concerns me that even the maps and navigation apps that I use will default to "Approximate location" after giving the app location permissions.

Or is there any way I can easily change between precise and approximate in app settings? Because I don't see a way to change between the two in the App settings or permissions.

You can set it for each app separately.

app info - permissions - get location info

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Xiaomi Mix 4 with stable rom bug: the screens turns on and off, probably a "Raize to Wake" problem, tried everything but it keeps flashing

Last edited:
Can I enable "Precise location" as the default location settings for every app? It concerns me that even the maps and navigation apps that I use will default to "Approximate location" after giving the app location permissions.

Or is there any way I can easily change between precise and approximate in app settings? Because I don't see a way to change between the two in the App settings or permissions.
As the default? No.
Don't know how it's on Stable these days, but on Weekly you can select the location precision immediately when the app requests the permission.

Hello, Sorry for this question...
I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) with the latest stable Xiaomi.eu recovery rom under miui 13 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip).

With OrangeFox R11.1_2 TWRP installed.

Can I switch to fastboot and run the MIUI 14 stable version update_rom script directly from my pc (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V14.0.4.0.TKOCNXM_v14-13-fastboot.zip) without losing anything ?

Apart from the recovery I suppose which will be replaced by the basic one?

Yup, no problems. I had the same orangefox recovery installed and was on eu miui 13.0.3.0. I updated via fastboot without issues and without losing data. I am on Lisa 5gne also.

Orange fox Recovery will be gone afterwards indeed.

Hello,

I changed my PC and I'm under windows 11. The USB drivers that worked very well under windows 10, do not work anymore? I had installed Miui 12, then 13 on my Mi 11 lite 5G (Renoir) without any problem under Windows 10. Now, with windows 11 it doesn't work anymore.

Where can I find functional USB drivers?
Thanks

Hello,

I changed my PC and I'm under windows 11. The USB drivers that worked very well under windows 10, do not work anymore? I had installed Miui 12, then 13 on my Mi 11 lite 5G (Renoir) without any problem under Windows 10. Now, with windows 11 it doesn't work anymore.

Where can I find functional USB drivers?
Thanks
Download the latest Mi Unlock tool from Xiaomi themself, there is a usb driver folder in there, then use the manual installation method through device manager to install that driver. For some reason, double click the driver itself or when using Mi unlock (there is a install USB driver button in their interface) both don't work. I'm using Windows 11 btw + Ryzen CPU, If that's relevant.

Also before doing the driver installation, you need to plug your device so that It can show the device but with yellow triangle.

Last edited:
I used Mi flash (20181115)to manually install the latest drivers) but I have an error. I will try Mi Unlock

Screenshot_98.jpg

I was able to install the USB drivers with Mi unlock. In the meantime, I installed Miui 14 without any problem.
Thanks

Screenshot_99.jpg

Yup, no problems. I had the same orangefox recovery installed and was on eu miui 13.0.3.0. I updated via fastboot without issues and without losing data. I am on Lisa 5gne also.

Orange fox Recovery will be gone afterwards indeed.
Thanks for yours confirmation :)