MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Sorry to ask but I was unable to find the answer myself. In stable version, what are the changes between versions? Is there a change log to look at before updating? Also, does updating miui version ensures newer android patch version or can android patches be dowloaded when available regardles of the rom version?

Hello everyone! there is 1 small problem on eu rom version in vietnamese language. starting from miui 13 eu vietnamese language all have font errors. hope this situation will be fixed in the next versions, thanks .
Enable developer mode and turn off System Wide Variable Font, done. Or you can install another font in theme that has better support for Vietnamese, Roboto for example.

Sorry to ask but I was unable to find the answer myself.
Strange because we already answered this multiple times.

In stable version, what are the changes between versions? Is there a change log to look at before updating?
Nope. We have no changelogs for Stables.

Also, does updating miui version ensures newer android patch version or can android patches be dowloaded when available regardles of the rom version?
Security patch version will either be the same or newer. Nothing ensures anything, other than the fact that it won't be older than the Security patch level of an older ROM. No, it's not updatable by the end user.

14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM just got released for Xiaomi 12 in China, they're saying that the battery is much better on it. Can't wait for the update here!

Reactions: cseryz
Mix 4 odin,

If Somebody want to Update MIUI 13 to MIUI 14 , better wait for a new Update.

I think my accu is permanently faster empty.
Nothing Changed...
But you can still See the Drops...

Can i downgrade the stable to the older stable ?
Without wipe my Data ?

Where did you find this rom from? It's not even available to download and there's no stable version for this device since there is no Global version available.
Wait till next month
It was deleted, at the time i wrote that post it was still up.

Hi,
To be sure, phones table says that XM12 is a fastboot rom, but xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.zip doesn't contain batch file, so it's now twrp?

Hi,
To be sure, phones table says that XM12 is a fastboot rom, but xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.zip doesn't contain batch file, so it's now twrp?
Yep, if fastboot is missing at the end then it means that you have to flash it with twrp.
this link:
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.8_A13-cupid-skkk.img

guide from here:

Just update with TWRP and looks good for the moment !! thanks DEVS !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-18-00-02-505_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-18-00-02-505_com.android.settings.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG-20230116-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230116-WA0002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG-20230116-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230116-WA0003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
Reactions: JakSpoon
Hi, I just noticed stable:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.8.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip

But no mention here of Mi 11 in the main post and it usually has the codename VENUS. Just wanted to confirm, is that MIUI 14 for Xiaomi Mi 11?

Yep, if fastboot is missing at the end then it means that you have to flash it with twrp.
this link:
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.8_A13-cupid-skkk.img

guide from here:
I would appreciate if you can share the experience (face unlock), of XM12 ROM.

thnx

I didn't install yet, i wait few days if any serios bugs came out
ok
follow this tutorial to install twrp

latest twrp is here