MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

On Mi 11 Ultra got flashing error.
After Flash in TWRP it gives the messages: Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)

(Reflash didnt work)
Flashed back to latest Miui 13 (xiaomi.eu). Luckily without problems.

Please fix. Thx :)

After Flash in TWRP it gives the messages: Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)

(Reflash didnt work)

Wipe Cache and try again

Install went smooth on My mi11 pro from latest miui 13 stable

well, I was on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.8_A13-mars-skkk, as it was the latest I could find.

now I see there is a twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-mars-skkk, uploaded less than 10 minutes ago.

well, I was on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.8_A13-mars-skkk, as it was the latest I could find.

now I see there is a twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-mars-skkk, uploaded less than 10 minutes ago.
last twrp
same mistakes: Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)..even when trying to clear the cache
system reboot and new rom installation
everything OK

Last edited:
Mi 11, got errors at the end of installation -> rebooted and it works. What's weird is that since Android 12, whenever I go to the settings, My Device and click MIUI 14 (Updater), the Settings app freezes and then crashes to wallpaper. It's been like that already for many updates, any reason? Before Android 12 it worked fine. Still broken with Android 13. Don't really need that, but also not sure why it won't work.

Reactions: .stefanlong.

(Reflash didnt work)

Check the right config for TWRP, as this picture shows:

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    426 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: timbook2
xiaomi lisa 11 lite 5G NE
error during flasing like "path not found" in writing phase on all partitions
it stuck at i believe "vendor ab", then i closed the batch cmd file
phone runs on previous rom 14.04, no writing took place at all

Last edited:
xiaomi lisa 11 lite 5G NE
error during flasing like "path not found" in writing phase on all partitions
it stuck at i believe "vendor ab", then i closed the batch cmd file
phone runs on previous rom 14.04, no writing took place at all
Then you did something wrong. There's is nothing wrong with the ZIP.

Hello all! Ever since the launch of miui14, I've seen news about the fact that MIUI 14 global had major differences (less features) over the Chinese version because off GMS (Google Mobile Services).
Since Xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese version with google Services isn't it prominent to issues?

Then you did something wrong. There's is nothing wrong with the ZIP.
I wouldn't know what: I've flashed such roms since multiple years, I've done nothing different than usual.
However during unzipping I get a "headers error", even if I download from different mirrors. not sure if it can make a difference

Hello,
@ingbrzy Xiaomi 12t pro is still suspended ?
Why i had a notification with 12t pro if its suspended ?
I also heard of imei lost due to k50 ultra no esim, is that true, can i safely update my 12t pro to this without this risk ?
Thanks
Regards
Capture.PNG

Reactions: .stefanlong.
I wouldn't know what: I've flashed such roms since multiple years, I've done nothing different than usual.
However during unzipping I get a "headers error", even if I download from different mirrors. not sure if it can make a difference
I'm assuming you're using the built in windows decompression functionality? Don't.
Use 7zip/WinRaR/NanaZip instead. There is nothing wrong with the file.

last twrp
same mistakes: Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)..even when trying to clear the cache
system reboot and new rom installation
everything OK
That's just a remount bug. It doesn't affect anything unless you try to install more zips after flashing the rom without rebooting first. You're fine.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
xiaomi 12pro tryed instal twrp as totorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/#post-680918
failed instal. and cant boot my phone. stuck in bootloop. So u cant install (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip) by recovery mode last update
Please tell me you installed the version with A13 in the file name, and not A12 (since the A12 release is at the top and looking at the download numbers I would say a lot of people are grabbing the wrong build for MIUI14/A13 and are going to come back here complaining the rom doesn't work just because they can't (or don't) read what they are downloading/installing...

Last edited:
Trying to install the latest update on XM12 Pro. I am having an issue with TWRP. It doesn't show my internal storage. anyone can help me? Thank you!

Reactions: KeYalexa