MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

@Igor Eisberg

Since we aren't allowed to PM you, and replies to the How To Flash Custom Recovery thread is closed, I just wanted to let you know that I had a user contact me saying the link to unlock the bootloader doesn't work anymore (it downloads a 0kb file using Google Chrome) so people have been skipping that step and thats where some of the issues have been coming from.

The link should be: https://en.miui.com/unlock/index.html
Small problem with your statement: There never was a link (or step) to unlock the bootloader anywhere in the "Installing a Custom Recovery" thread.
That thread deals specifically with custom recovery images, not the bootloader or any preliminary basic requirements.
So, I don't even see what this has anything to do with that thread or me.

• Angry
Reactions: mik101
Small problem with your statement: There never was a link (or step) to unlock the bootloader anywhere in the "Installing a Custom Recovery" thread.
That thread deals specifically with custom recovery images, not the bootloader or any preliminary basic requirements.
So, I don't even see what this has anything to do with that thread or me.
I meant the OP in both the stable and dev threads. Sorry, trying to do multiple things at once since people have suddenly decided to message me directly instead of just posting their repetitive questions in the threads...

I meant the OP in both the stable and dev threads. Sorry, trying to do multiple things at once since people have suddenly decided to message me directly instead of just posting their repetitive questions in the threads...
Edited, thanks.

Hello,
My 12 Pro is stuck in Fastboot (orange letters), I tried to press power and vol+ to enter twrp but it didn't work, it reboots into Fastboot.

The last thing I did was flash the latest twrp:
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img
With this command: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

And if I try to boot it from CMD, I get the following error:
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')

Help please.

Hello,
My 12 Pro is stuck in Fastboot (orange letters), I tried to press power and vol+ to enter twrp but it didn't work, it reboots into Fastboot.

The last thing I did was flash the latest twrp:
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img
With this command: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

And if I try to boot it from CMD, I get the following error:
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')

Help please.
Yeah, that will happen because you didn't flash Zeus correctly...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aléxikuz
Yeah you didn't flash Zeus even remotely correctly...
Thank you very much!

Post in thread '23.1.3' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-3.67827/post-681352
I have TWRP Version 3.6.2-12 installed. This was the first version for OTA witrh the ROM MIUI 13 = Android 12. Before I had to use fastboot.
Can I still use this TWRP Version for the new ROM MIUI 14? Or do I need to change?

I have TWRP Version 3.6.2-12 installed. This was the first version for OTA witrh the ROM MIUI 13 = Android 12. Before I had to use fastboot.
Can I still use this TWRP Version for the new ROM MIUI 14? Or do I need to change?
I would upgrade to the new version first to make sure partitions get laid out correctly.

Can anyone help me to find changelog for last two stable updates? In general, where do they publish it, i cant find anything except github and dont know how to use it

Hi,
Sometimes, many notifications don't appear on lock screen. But the biggest problem I met is that I don't have notifications for missed calls. I looked for everywhere but I didn't find the solution
Hi man, disable face unlock and all works ok.
We have to hope that next release Will fix this issue

No, there will only be recovery roms until the next major android release. You just think it's hard. It is much more convenient than requiring a PC and using fastboot. Newer recovery roms will be available as OTA updates from the updater in the settings menu now that you have this one installed.
Thanks. I downloaded the recovery and the ROM file, but the recovery file its a. Img extension. How can i do all the processo. Sorry but i dont want to damage the phone.. Than you very much

Just upgraded My M11 Ultra (star) from MIUI 13 Stable (Latest) to MIUI 14 Stable.

Downloaded the latest TWRP and Xiaomi Rom and copied them into my platform-tools folder

from admin command prompt
fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-star-skkk.img

Copied the new ROM to the downloads folder
Selected install in TWRP and installed it.

Flashed and received errors about remounting '/system_ext' etc
Ignored them and rebooted. First boot didn't take too long.

Upgraded successfully.
Screenshot_2023-01-18-19-37-27-259_com.android.settings.jpg

Just upgraded My M11 Ultra (star) from MIUI 13 Stable (Latest) to MIUI 14 Stable.

Downloaded the latest TWRP and Xiaomi Rom and copied them into my platform-tools folder

from admin command prompt
fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-star-skkk.img

Copied the new ROM to the downloads folder
Selected install in TWRP and installed it.

Flashed and received errors about remounting '/system_ext' etc
Ignored them and rebooted. First boot didn't take too long.

Upgraded successfully.View attachment 45808
Also got some issues with the face unlook/notifications?
Any Else issues?

I can't download the lisa rom because the server is too slow and sometimes it loses connection :( Can someone upload it to google drive?

Reactions: alexielle51
Also installed the Mars Rom,
Runs smooth. Lets See how the battery drain is and If maybe the Problem with AAWireless is solved.

Hi everyone,
I installed 14.0.1 on Mix 4 everything is alright and smooth.
I have only one problem, I have no notification for missed calls (even if notifications are allowed in settings).
If someone has an idea to solve that problem...
Thanks in advance
Nothing mentioned because of accu drain Out ?

My Mix 4 drain Out in a few hours