MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

No you're fine. Just reboot to recovery again before installing any more zips (ie Magisk).
Ok ty can you help me i just wanted to update TWRP but it's not Mount storage to use files in install section so i searched it and they say i need to wipe data to fix that

I just wondering if i can unistall twrp or update it with fast boot to fix that

Ok ty can you help me i just wanted to update TWRP but it's not Mount storage to use files in install section so i searched it and they say i need to wipe data to fix that

I just wondering if i can unistall twrp or update it with fast boot to fix that

Reactions: KingM4tin
Abra la aplicación de configuración y busque el tamaño. Verá opciones para establecer el tamaño de la pantalla, así como el tamaño de los iconos, el tamaño del texto, etc.
asi queIt only lets you modify the size of the letters but I can't find any option to modify the screen size as you mention

Works like a charm on my Mi11Pro after clearing PIN. Installation took around 3mins and is fast and battery friendly as normal!
Who gets the kudos/some tip?

Reactions: mik101
Good Evening
On 11lite 5g ne, to install twrp recovery, by giving the fastboot boot recovery command, it seems to run but reboots to a black screen. What to blame; Thanks

I'm also having the issue of the screen going off after a WhatsApp voice note, with no way to turn it back on other than reboot.

I recall reading someone else here had the same issue, but I cannot see that a resolution for this was ever found.

Xiaomi Mix 4

If I try to flash the rom with fastboot I get "permission denied" error....if I try to flash with twrp, the recovery doesn't see storage...(mi11 lite 5g renoir). Why?

I used to be able to direct connect to my electric toothbrush via WiFi (without internet) on my Poco X3 Pro. I will prompt me to stay connected without internet and when I choose yes. I have access to my WiFi toothbrush.

Now miui 14 didn't prompt me for that stay connected notification and my mobile data is on while connected to the WiFi without internet.

Kindly advise how to force connect to the device via WiFi without internet. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Abbashady
Hi, I updated my x3 pro and it was fine (clean installation). I've noticed the options for call recording isn't in the phone app settings. I can record the call but i have to press the icon, is there any way to enable the auto call recording like we have in miui 13?
Thanks

Hi, I updated my x3 pro and it was fine (clean installation). I've noticed the options for call recording isn't in the phone app settings. I can record the call but i have to press the icon, is there any way to enable the auto call recording like we have in miui 13?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_133316.jpg
    IMG_20230201_133316.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-14-293_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-14-293_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-33-874_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-33-874_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-45-349_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-01-13-32-45-349_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 154
Mi 11 lite5g NE here
Fastboot , no twrp , no root .
Latest version , 14.0.5.0
2 big problems :
1- in call recording , some calls are recorded and ok , some have a blank recording ( no sound at all ) . About 70% of calls are ok, 30% no sound , blank recording . If you are using recording, please test if all your records are ok.
2- in nfc pay , google wallet works ok , but my bank app have a problem : when paying , there is no vibration , no notification, no sound . The money are taken , but without any notification. On my samsung phone i don`t have this problem....
I also checked the recording files. Even if i have selected AAC format, all phone calls are recorded in mp3 format...