MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

If I have updated it from the smartphone update application and from fastboot in windows
ingbrzy told you a new version of the ROM have been published. Since you answered by saying you reinstalled and it still does not work for you, I ask if you made sure you are using the newer version of the file.

If I try to flash the rom with fastboot I get "permission denied" error....if I try to flash with twrp, the recovery doesn't see storage...(mi11 lite 5g renoir). Why?
Are you using Linux/macOS? If so, give the flash script and bin/linux/fastboot or bin/macos/fastboot permission to be executed.

@mik101 or the other seniors - you should be the right guys to ask
1. is there any workaround to have phone finder working after unlocking the bootloader ?
2. there is any way to make an image of the storage before unlocking the bootloader, in order to restore it anytime in the future ? (to re-lock let's say)
GOT this from another thread - it can be done with the STOCK ROM & MIUI Flash - if I'm correct

Last edited:
Hi, is this normal? X3 pro, clean installation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-01-22-37-28-868_com.gsamlabs.bbm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-01-22-37-28-868_com.gsamlabs.bbm-edit.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 235
Hello guys I need your help. The display of my mi 11 ultra(Miui 14 stable eu rom) always stays on during the whole call via Bluetooth connection with my car radio. Does anyone have a solution?

Yes, I use macOS...so, what can I do exactly?
1) Learn how to use your operating system, if you chose to use it.
2) You'll have to run these commands in Terminal inside the extracted ROM's folder:
Code:
chmod -x bin/macos/fastboot
chmod -x macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
chmod -x macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

Reactions: PIUduck and Takedo
One silly question - will the next upgrade on MiUi 14 on Mi 11 venus - will be done through the update through mobile, like will it atleast say that there is a new update avaialble when we check the about in the phone or we need to manually check in the xiaomi.eu website to check the latest version that the installed one and again do a manual download through recovery ? Please advise. hope I am clear with my question ;)

Is there a fix to make the phone app by google work on MIUI 14 on MI 11 Venus - that is a very beautiful application by google which blocks all the spam callers and marketing calls. Unfortunately its not working on the latest MIUI 14 on Mi 11 - like we cannot see the notification when someone calls, I can hear the tone but cannot pick the call. I have given all the permission's possible in the phone app and still it doesn't work.

Is there any fix for the same or you EU ROM guys dont support 3rd party apps even if its from google. I dont know it used to work fine in earlier MIUI versions like MIUI 13.0.9, but not working in MIUI 14. Pretty weird.

Thanks

I have a request for the developers at this point. The "Smart Lock" function has been available in Android for some time. This can be used to set up either a safe location, wearer detection, or one or more "safe devices" as the unlock device. In this case, there is no need to enter a password/pattern or fingerprint. This is particularly practical for those who wear a smartwatch or just in the car.

Xiaomi also has the function mentioned, but unfortunately the function of unlocking with a Bluetooth device has been limited to devices from "Xiaomi".

A few days ago I got an update from "Google Play Services". After the installation I got several notifications that I often unlock my device manually and whether I don't want to set up a secure device. When I clicked on the notification, I saw very quickly that this was the function of Android itself and not Xiaomi's slimmed-down one, with which you can only create Xiaomi devices as unlocking devices.

I then immediately set up my Huawei smartwatch, as well as my car and other Bluetooth devices, as unlocking devices. And it works perfectly.

Now I'm wondering if it was somehow an accident that I came up with this mask, or if it's a new feature. Unfortunately, the "Smart Lock" feature cannot be called up directly (apart from the notification) in its full form. The function is there, but the entry in the menu is missing. What you find is always the limited mask from Xiaomi, in which you can only specify Xiaomi devices as unlocking devices.

Would it be possible to officially include this setting in future firmware versions?

Appending this text, there are 3 screenshots. The first one is from the option in Xiaomi (only for Xiaomi Devices). The two other screenshots show the original functionality of google, where you can specify Bluetooth-Devices of another brand too.

This Text was translated by Google.
Smart (un)lock fully works but with Magisk (root), LSPosed and CustoMIUIzer14:
System, Lock screen, (Selectively) Disable screen lock and there you have options: Trusted WiFi networks and Trusted Bluetooth devices

Eg, I tested with BT in my car and my home WLAN

Reactions: jackcicci
I'm having the DPI issue on Poco X3 with MIUI 14. I set for example 420dp and it changes to 449dp but is strange because in the apps (facebook, instagram, telegram, etc) the dpi is 420dp (I know that because I used 420dp in MIUI 13) but in the UI (menus, control center, caller, settings, etc) is 449dp

I tried to change by adb and the result is the same. the dpi changes to a biggest number :(

Last edited:
took me long but finally got it running on a mi11u :cool:

main issues were
  • USB3.0 cables and their non-functionality in fastboot mode
  • not hitting reboot to recovery after formatting in twrp

thanks for the work with MIUI14 stable

Hi, I'm abit out of the loop for Poco F3, are we required to update to a recovery that supports Android 13 encryption before updating MIUI14? Currently running on the last MIUI13 Stable Android 12

If you have TWRP (android 12) on your phone, you can directly update to MIUI 14. No need to update TWRP on A13. TWRP will be updated for you along with the ROM update.

Reactions: qu4k3r and ming_y
If you have TWRP on your phone, you can directly update to MIUI 14. No need to update TWRP on A13. TWRP will be updated for you along with the ROM update.
Thanks for the swift reply, I've updated my recovery to twrp from orange fox just now. Will download the update ota