MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

i’ve been thinking on upgrading to miu14.eu i also have a Mi 11 ultra, considering the actual state of the rom and apart from the bug with 5g do you recommend installing this release, i ask to you because i have not seen any info regarding the state of the rom in this particulaer device.
No dont upgrade there is literally nothing different or better except that 5G dont work.

Hi, In Linux, fastboot path should /bin/fastboot and not /bin/linux/fastboot. Please correct it for the future builds otherwise newbies will be screeming out loud :D

Hi, In Linux, fastboot path should /bin/fastboot and not /bin/linux/fastboot. Please correct it for the future builds otherwise newbies will be screeming out loud :D

Attachments

• IMG_20230203_193030.jpg
    IMG_20230203_193030.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 120
1) Learn how to use your operating system, if you chose to use it.
2) You'll have to run these commands in Terminal inside the extracted ROM's folder:
Code:
chmod -x bin/macos/fastboot
chmod -x macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
chmod -x macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
I do It but nothing..when I give the command in Terminal it reads "permission denied"....

I also had that, but if you check YouTube, there are people translating it. Also, I think there is another version that is English.

Looking good on the Poco F3. Have not noticed that many changes but phone feels responsive and fast, battery life feels a bit less than before.

Started using orangefox months ago after twrp fubarred my partitions during an update,seems a good alternative
It's a bug with twrp. It does not affect rom or system. You can also install the rom using fastboot method.

It's a bug with twrp. It does not affect rom or system. You can also install the rom using fastboot method.
Dunno what happened exactly,but i was on twrp 3.6 or so, i downloaded latest twrp 3.7 and flash ed It trough the latter,after that phone booted only fastboot mode

Dunno what happened exactly,but i was on twrp 3.6 or so, i downloaded latest twrp 3.7 and flash ed It trough the latter,after that phone booted only fastboot mode
I don't know what you doing so I have no idea about it. But I can help you update the new one whenever you want

hi guys, on my Poco f3 after the update from 13.0.9.0 to 14.0.4.0 "ok google" no longer works with the screen off ... before the update everything worked fine. I enabled all the options in the assistant settings but it doesn't work.
anyone on poco f3 can check please ?

Reactions: Olejka
Seems to be ok with the analog clock on always on display....don't have double clock when notifications arrives on the screen
Maybe next update will corect this little problem
Have this problem also on Mi 11 Ultra. And a lot of others. Some: Music app cant play music again after paused for some minutes and standby in the background, have to force close it, "wipe the memory" and start the music app again. WhatsApp and Telegram doesnt show new messages/notifications after certain time unused in background. Some other apps (gmail btw) stop working in the background. This is far away from a stable release in my opinion :(

Reactions: Smaritz
hi guys, on my Poco f3 after the update from 13.0.9.0 to 14.0.4.0 "ok google" no longer works with the screen off ... before the update everything worked fine. I enabled all the options in the assistant settings but it doesn't work.
Hi what's about google map GPS problem, it was solved?

Nothing unusual. It will not be fixable until a Global ROM based on Android 13 is released for that device.
For now, you can only use Voice Match when the screen is on.

Hello. I have a problem with low volume on bluetooth headphones and on the bluetooth radio in the car. I haven't tried a usb-c to jack adapter because I don't have one. The volume compared to Realme GT is diametrically low. I tried with Dolby Atmos off and on Poco F4 and Realme GT and the result is the same - the volume on Poco F4 is much lower. I don't know if it's a MIUI overlay problem. Region set to Poland because that's where I'm from. I've tried switching to US and India, but it doesn't work. I know it used to help. Is there any solution to this problem? Maybe some Magisk module, or changing the parameters manually in the file? Well, unless the authors of Miui.eu decide to increase the volume, it would be great.

Hi, I am using a Poco F3 version 12.5.18 xiaomi.eu and want to update to MIUI 14. I downloaded the zip file, open Updater app -> chose the package -> the phone reboot into TWRP -> chose install -> chose the zip file and get error installing as the pic below. What should I do?

Attachments

• IMG_9732.jpg
    IMG_9732.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Hi, I am using a Poco F3 version 12.5.18 xiaomi.eu and want to update to MIUI 14. I downloaded the zip file, open Updater app -> chose the package -> the phone reboot into TWRP -> chose install -> chose the zip file and get error installing as the pic below. What should I do?
Safest bet is to extract it on you PC and flash using the Fastboot method.
After that, your TWRP will be updated automatically and you'll be able to flash using TWRP next time.
Your current TWRP is probably ancient.

Or you can try a more recent TWRP from here, your choice. I'd use the Fastboot method this time if I were you.